Frustrating game

2»

Comments

• SirBobdk
    4764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Breakthrough was never a succesful gamemode from a pure BF-perspective.

It strangles creativity, promotes brainless meatgrinder gameplay.

Well you could say the same about CQ : 24/7 brainless run an gun merry flag
  • TEKNOCODE
    11561 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Well you could say the same about CQ : 24/7 brainless run an gun merry flag
    aka zergquest
  • Jokerdef
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    ksdff said:
    I see you've discovered the charm of Battlefield V.

Iv tried it a couple of times over the last year and hated it so stuck with bf1.
    Guess I had Hope that the game would've improved by now but its actually, possibly worse.
    Played maybe 10 games of breakthrough today and I would say just 1 of them was actually fun.
    Bullets seem to disappear into thin air now, never had that problem last time I played.
    Still dying in 1 frame.
    Piat hitting tanks for 2 damage ffs.
    Everyone seems to get a kill then lie down in a Bush.
    Go out in the open for just a second and the row of tanks camped in the back of the map all obliterate you.
    Compared to operations in bf1 this is absolute garbage.
    Totally agree. I had the exact same experience yesterday, after trying this game again after a two months break.
    I would also add to this list the complete imbalance of the teams. You seem to get steamrolled every time you join a game / server. 
    The team balance in this game is crap. I mean, there is NO team balance. And it is frustrating as hell. 
    And then there is the feeling of throwing little rocks at the enemy when shooting. It feels you have to empty an entire magazine to kill one enemy. And then you have to reload, 
    and someone kills you instanty. In 1 frame. If I would plan an aggravating game, this would be it. Fun? Hell no!
    The new map I think is good, and would be great fun if the game would be like the old BF were. But it's not. Sadly.
  • Nosverat999
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Playing Bad Company 2 again and its a blast, 10 years later and the game still the best BF

Still daying a lot in BadCompany 2 but its not Frustrating like in BF5, that Long Animation when you die and you 
    can not prevent to die ( 1Frame death all the time )

BF 5 is spawn an die Spawn and die, The Tanks in this game omg sniping from 10km away, taking 10xRPG hits 

Soldiers moving to fast and not visible 

Not Playing this Game anymore