The Valentines Day collection?

Tip_the_Cap
373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 13
Seriously Dice? They look ridiculous.

At this point I am not interested in anything new other than team balancing and netcode improvements.

I am sure as hell not spending any more money on this game.

Comments

• KMAsterisk
    266 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure what they were thinking @1500 boins either, they've had much better collections for less. Sometimes their reasoning makes the hecklers and rambles on the forum seem a little less outlandish.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's an insult that they are still putting creative energy into making more$, and just stupid that they actually think there are people that would want to buy that garbage for a war game. That actually makes me feel more insulted for some reason.

It really is just some corporate sales guy without a clue deciding the direction of this game now.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
     and just stupid that they actually think there are people that would want to buy that garbage for a war game. 
    Judging by the fact that i saw 10+ people in those new sets, they're not stupid.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    edited February 14
    (Quote)
    Judging by the fact that i saw 10+ people in those new sets, they're not stupid.

Ok man, not gonna argue with you anymore. To each his own.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    I will tell you what's redicoulous anyone spending money on Boins or any cosmetic.

I get that logic also, although I have in the past. Wish I hadn't done that now.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5987 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I will tell you what's redicoulous anyone spending money on Boins or any cosmetic.

To each his own, man. It's not like they are using your money to purchase those cosmetics.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11485 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's an insult that they are still putting creative energy into making more$, and just stupid that they actually think there are people that would want to buy that garbage for a war game. That actually makes me feel more insulted for some reason.

It really is just some corporate sales guy without a clue deciding the direction of this game now.

I’m going to buy this collection just because it makes you feel “insulted.”
  • Tip_the_Cap

To each his own, man. It's not like they are using your money to purchase those cosmetics.

I know, but they are still putting creative time into that stuff. That is my main point. We can't get some of the basic things that most modern FPS games have, and they are still trying to make more $.

My taste in skins vs others is secondary to the main point I'm trying to make here.

It is very insulting to me as a person who spent the extra $, and preordered this game.
  • glork0
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    they want to do skins ... ok but why whyyy skins like this ? or that christmas colection ? in ww2 game ? jeesus this is not fortnite
    do all skins for all weps and more camo skins not this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • MBT_Layzan
    2306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Load up my game and it makes me look at this puke like I'd ever mug myself off and buy this crap. But don't fix any of the bugs still present since launch will ya. ;)
  • Tip_the_Cap
    glork0 wrote: »
    they want to do skins ... ok but why whyyy skins like this ? or that christmas colection ? in ww2 game ? jeesus this is not fortnite
    do all skins for all weps and more camo skins not this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EA, does look at this like its supposed to be Fortnite. That's what they are comparing their profits with. That is just what big corporations do, especially ones that have no one with any gaming experience working there.

They forced out a game early, it was broken obviously, and all they can see is the lack of profits from the disaster they created. So instead of doing what it takes to fix the game they are instead trying to squeeze out more profits. This is a very short sighted approach. Long term they will lose more when they try to sell the next BF title. They have ruined the reputation of this game series, and this will certainly not be the first game franchise they have run dead and into the ground for good.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    edited February 14
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

I’m going to buy this collection just because it makes you feel “insulted.”

Yes, Hi Teknocode. I see it's you still being you. I do acknowledge your existence.

Thanks for stopping by.
  • Terminator000001
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I know, but they are still putting creative time into that stuff. That is my main point. We can't get some of the basic things that most modern FPS games have, and they are still trying to make more $.

People didn't want Premium anymore and the money has to come from somewhere. Blame the community. 🦆
  • Faylum
    440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously Dice? They look ridiculous.

At this point I am not interested in anything new other than team balancing and netcode improvements.

I am sure as hell not spending any more money on this game.

You say that but then you would still support the game by playing it and giving them an extra number to add in their pie chart. Not buying any of the online skins wont effect them because there is always plenty of people who will. If you wana fight against the system, find another game to play. EA care only about cheddar. And that should be abundantly clear when they attempted to revision history and add all this current day PC non-sense into it. Imagine they spent millions on that marketing when it could have been spent on improving the game on launch. But socially engineering young men and calling you ists and isms is more important than producing a good game these days.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

But that is ignoring the problem with gaming right now. Everyone is like it's not my money so who cares. But it's your hobby and the Microtransactions are ruining franchises like Madden,FIFA and Battlefield now. Live service literally exists because of Microtransactions.

So you can ignore it if you want but it's effecting all of us.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

My taste in skins vs others is secondary to the main point I'm trying to make here.

It is very insulting to me as a person who spent the extra $, and preordered this game.
    What things, for example, are missing that can be implemented by artists?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11485 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

But that is ignoring the problem with gaming right now. Everyone is like it's not my money so who cares. But it's your hobby and the Microtransactions are ruining franchises like Madden,FIFA and Battlefield now. Live service literally exists because of Microtransactions.

How are microtransactions for skinz affecting you?

Also, who is “all of us”? I think you meant to quote that John Legend song: All of Me.

• ProAssassin2003
    3727 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 15

Also, who is “all of us”? I think you meant to quote that John Legend song: All of Me.

Boy my comment went right over your head didn't it. How is is not effecting me or you? Everytime I turn on Battlefield 5 it's a ad for Elites and Microtransactions. Battlefield 5 is literally a disaster because of Live Service AKA garbage game with Microtransactions. The entire TOW system and cosmetics system is designed in a way for Microtransactions to be bought. And they now have all the weapons in TOW now. Are you Blind?

Quit ignoring the obvious. Lmao
  • TEKNOCODE

Boy my comment went right over your head didn't it. How is is not effecting me or you? Everytime I turn on Battlefield 5 it's a ad for Elites and Microtransactions. Battlefield 5 is literally a disaster because of Live Service AKA garbage game with Microtransactions. The entire TOW system and cosmetics system is designed in a way for Microtransactions to be bought. And they now have all the weapons in TOW now. Are you Blind?

Quit ignoring the obvious. Lmao
    A. It was 4:58am when I posted it. Still half asleep.

B. Microtransactions don’t affect me in anyway. I don’t notice the ads. I turn on the game, click A, migrate to the server browser, sort by ping, hit A again and pew-pew-pew.