[Megathread] BFV and Cheating Discussion

Comments

• GOGUMANDU
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Havent used cheat program in my gaming life, but this game bf5 keeps encouraging me to use it because using cheat in bf5 is not a bad thing. Cheating against fair players or enemy cheaters is very normal in bf5. Would dice care about it? H no. Because they earned enough money already to enjoy their lives. Will i be a hacker someday? Hmm i dont know, but its really clear that cheating makes player himself boring..
  • g0merpile
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GOGUMANDU said:
    Havent used cheat program in my gaming life, but this game bf5 keeps encouraging me to use it because using cheat in bf5 is not a bad thing. Cheating against fair players or enemy cheaters is very normal in bf5. Would dice care about it? H no. Because they earned enough money already to enjoy their lives. Will i be a hacker someday? Hmm i dont know, but its really clear that cheating makes player himself boring..

Been there done it. You know, I had no fun in "done it part". As I said above you would be surprised what I know about the done it part and why the cheat developers are using EA as pawns to solicit their need to sell tools for this. I have a bit more, however, that is something EA needs to get settled. I believe my story fits in place now with facts backing the sale of CHEATS. lOOK WHO THEY, just hired, how convenient is that. HUMMMMMMMMMM
  • Loony
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     Loony, you might want to check out one of your squad mates (not the ones you are talking about) on battlefield tracker. He does not look suspicious on the score board when you played with him, but today (Feb 10) on one game he played he was 80 kill, 5 deaths and 73 head shots. On another game he gets killed a lot 92/34 but he has 87 head shots. The next closes high scores in the game was in the 40 kill range. Oh yes, only 1 day experience on BF5. This is a good example how they turn it on and then turn it off to hide. On the old BF4 trackers, the statistics would be in bright red and the admin would of ban him that morning on their server. I miss the good old days when we had honest admins protecting the server.
    lol.. na, not my mates at all. Just joined a random Asian server as Australia had nothing to join on.
    Now, i just dont play at all if none are available near me... their servers are nothing but hacks, so toxic.

As for reporting? LOL... no one read or does anything about reports.
  • kamisama187
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s pointless reporting when you can buy 20 accounts for a few Bob.

Why don't they just lock down all accounts that don't have two-factor authentication.  Let them log in, read messages, setup two factor authentication but not play.  Not until they have set it up.

All sleeping and or hacked accounts would become useless overnight.  Sales of hacked accounts would go down as well.
  • 5k1walker
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Pay to the guys o knows how its work anti cheat program.

• losthunter340
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Meanwhile on the forum at page 101, still no propper response from any devs... The word "WE HEAR YOU" and "WE LISTEN ON OUR COMMUNITY" where just an out of season april fools joke. (Thanks red shirt guy).

So whats worth most to EA devs these days? MT for cool skins or a fair and happy community?

Hopefully BF53 they might have fixed the issue.

• Odds1979
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    QU4NT0R I appreciate your insight, what would you suggest to be the next course of action which Dice, EA should take to combat the cheats and the problem with stolen accounts?
  • JCap334
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played TDM on USA East last night for a few hours. There were many low level players (below lvl 10) completely dominating the game. I can't tell for sure if they were cheating, but they were suspicious nonetheless. Had 1 blatant raging aimbotter for 1 round using an MMG hipfire and getting headshots filling up the kill feed and went around 66 - 2 but then left before the round ended. I am pretty sure I've encountered many more subtle cheaters trying to hide it, but at this point, my paranoid is at an all time high. Any low level player that is dominating might as well be a cheater to me. We had a level 2 player last night going 44 - 9 and had less than 1 hour of gametime according to battlefieldtracker.com.

This really saddens me because no other multiplayer FPS can beat the excitement and impact as the Battlefield series, and as much as I enjoy BFV, DICE should be ashamed of themselves on how they have turned their back on the PC community and allow this great game to be INFESTED with cheaters.

It has now become the exception, not the rule, to be able to have a single game session on BFV without encountering a full-on raging aimbotter.
  • GOGUMANDU
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    China won, america lost. Hackers won, dice lost. Dont you think its no fair cheat developers keep earning money using your game which you had put lots of efforts, time and money in? Fair players always fear for encountering cheater in every single game they join. When fair players face cheaters, they feel helpless and get mad not at hackers but at dice and bf5.
  • Private_Tom_7
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 13
    Hackers are increasing day by day.
    Please spend money and take appropriate measures.
  • JCap334
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GOGUMANDU said:
    China won, america lost. Hackers won, dice lost. Dont you think its no fair cheat developers keep earning money using your game which you had put lots of efforts, time and money in? Fair players always fear for encountering cheater in every single game they join. When fair players face cheaters, they feel helpless and get mad not at hackers but at dice and bf5.
    Exactly. We are all helpless and cannot do a single thing to stop the cheating. Reporting on Origin is an absolute joke and does nothing. I've lost count of how many cheaters I have reported. Once upon a time, I would receive a confirmation from customer support that they are "investigating the incident", but those have been long gone.

EA/DICE need to implement an aggressive anti cheat that INSTANTLY and PERMANENTLY bans the most blatant aimbotters, such as a player that gets 30 kills, all head shots in less than 2 minutes with a lewis gun. The reason why I say we need instant bans is that Origin accounts are a dime a dozen and cheaters buy a handful of them, cheat for a week/month, after the long delayed ban, load up another account and cheat some more. It never ends and has been going on since the release of this game.
  • Hercules728
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    At the beginning of this game there should have been RSP with ALL the tools .  There should have been the official servers as well . The clan community ( which is gone ) would have policed their servers.  I know some will complain about Bad mins , that's cool go play official with zero cheat enforcement. This is a horrible gaming experience . This could have been a great game. EA/Dice management and decision makers stink. 
  • xHonest_Abe
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 13
    5k1walker said:

Pay to the guys o knows how its work anti cheat program.

It list BF3, BF4, and BF Hardline. I have good memories playing those game and cheat was not a big problem. We had some hackers, but they were discovered quickly and the others took great pains in hiding there cheats (no outrageous high scores, 105/3). When they dropped evenbalance on the last two Battlefields, that's when the mega cheats began. The Battlefield PC gaming experience went down hill after that. Battlefield 5 is a very good game for about 4 rounds, then the cheats move in. It is time to quit again. :p Playing the old games, I would play for hours.
  • DonKamillentee
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Doesn't all matter. So much I like this game - they did and do everything to make it "casual". Conquest, Breakthrough... Looting day and night - BORING. Because: teambalance is bad because players are not interested in doing objectives, whatever...

Best thing in my eyes - Firestorm - gets ruined by cheaters. And what are they doing? Exactly. Good AC would cost them money. So, take 2-3 students and a bad algorythm to filter all the reports. 

Man, they could just introduce Punkbuster to Firestorm only, to test it! 

I would pay a monthly fee for a cheater free game. Or give us servers we can 100% administrate, so we can do it on our own.
  • Foxassassin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just had a match where I watched an enemy magdump three Type 2 mags into a wall stone wall on Arras...Trying to kill a spawn beacon inside a closet.
    -
    Eventually they stopped and walked around to shoot it through a wooden door. There was no flares, they knew it was there.
  • soupy48
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    At the beginning of this game there should have been RSP with ALL the tools .  There should have been the official servers as well . The clan community ( which is gone ) would have policed their servers.  I know some will complain about Bad mins , that's cool go play official with zero cheat enforcement. This is a horrible gaming experience . This could have been a great game. EA/Dice management and decision makers stink. 

There were some good clans with servers. They were really involved with the anti-cheat and glitches (metro).
    Yes they had rules, but they paid for the server use. Ya don't like their rules, then you move on.
  • BassMan_PC
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just had a match where I watched an enemy magdump three Type 2 mags into a wall stone wall on Arras...Trying to kill a spawn beacon inside a closet.
    -
    Eventually they stopped and walked around to shoot it through a wooden door. There was no flares, they knew it was there.

You do know that spawn beacons make noise right?
  • Foxassassin
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    -

You do know that spawn beacons make noise right?
    Yes. And this person wasn't even nearby. For context. I placed the beacon in the farm/shed south of F. They were next to the med crate at F. No one spawned on it. This person was the only person there.
    -
    The entire time he was running directly at the shed,shooting. As soon as it died,he snaped 180% towards E and sprinted off shooting at someone else at the church
  • Private_Tom_7
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Please provide regular reports on hacker measures and the number of BANs.
This discussion has been closed.