These are battlefield uniforms

MarcosOrtiz19
9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5987 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So what?
  • MarcosOrtiz19
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • MarcosOrtiz19
    what I try to say is, because in Battlefield 1 they have authentic uniforms and in Battlefield V they don't have it
  • MarcosOrtiz19

• BeastofBourbon84
    535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Eh Parade uniforms on the battlefield are kinda stupid and one of the guys is Heinrich Himmler which would be "slightly" inappropriate...

That said the rest looks cool but why must everything cost boins?
    I'm sitting on 500k+ CC over here.

100k for the berret?
  • Hawxxeye
    6723 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    Too fashionable for BFV  I bet.
    But I bet that even if they removed the armbands, the oversensitive crowds would still rage and , maybe ban the game in their country which would be bad business for the beancounters
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lolwtf. Those are from WW2 when people were racist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ etc. BF5 is not about that.
  • Terminator000001
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Are those official?
  • Hawxxeye
    6723 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lolwtf. Those are from WW2 when people were racist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ etc. BF5 is not about that.
    BFV is about making PC users think they need a super PC to play modern games and teaching people not to pre order or buy early games made by DICE
  • xKusagamix
    1080 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    BFV is about making PC users think they need a super PC to play modern games and teaching people not to pre order or buy early games made by DICE
    Pre-order the Deluxe version of BFV is my biggest mistake ever, lol. I like BFV, and it's decent game but it isn't worth that much of money for a "Deluxe" version.
  • Zviko0
    1710 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    With real money? Never.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5987 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They do actually. Plenty of uniforms in the game are authentic. You have a feeling it's not correct because people can equip any headgear with any chest piece so it can look weird or out of place. Also some uniforms are decorated with additional fancy stuff which might look "not right" but it actually pretty accurate.
  • fragnstein
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what I try to say is, because in Battlefield 1 they have authentic uniforms and in Battlefield V they don't have it
    Yup medics always carried crutches, no matter what country 
  • Hawxxeye
    Hawxxeye said:
    Pre-order the Deluxe version of BFV is my biggest mistake ever, lol. I like BFV, and it's decent game but it isn't worth that much of money for a "Deluxe" version.
    I did even worse here. I pre ordered the deluxe AND when I learned that I could get the game even earlier with premier origin I paid for that too that month.
    My logic was that I had to level the planes asap to avoid dealing with max leveled planes later.
    /Sigh
  • fragnstein
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How many threads you gonna make about skins

Terminator000001 said:
    Are those official?
    Concept art
  • ElliotLH
    8918 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nope as I don't buy elites or spend money on cosmetics.
  • Tosasan_HUN
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    if the game free to play and enough good maybe buy 1 or 2 but a full price game whitout any AC and dont know what ruin the next patch not dont spend money.
  • Odds1979
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    The white uniform would do great when playing jungle maps. Is Himmler collecting money for some good cause?
    -
    The last picture looks like a soldier on the Falklands.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11485 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lmfao.

People lost their minds when there was a similar character in the reveal trailer. I believe it was @crabman169 tbat posted this exact screenshot and people still melted.

Paratrooper_applies_war_paint_111-SC-193551cropped.jpg
  • FatherDed
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    awwww look at Himmler looking so jolly. Like some character out of a 50s childrens book.