Solomon islands playlist gone?

CT1924
774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Please bring it back. Loved that map.

Comments

• MBT_Layzan
    2306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yea, it sucks. Wish we had privet serves like in past BF games. I'm totally uninterested in the other maps that are broken balances wise esp with planes, or boring bad design. I literally join wake now and watch YouTube vids on my mobile or read this forum while clicking a flag area or infantry option so the sever doesn't boot me for inactivity until Solomon loads up.. 
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I liked it but literally every single match was getting ruined by aimbotters. West Coast USA.

We switched back to the other pacific maps and zero cheaters, because they were all busy in Solomon. The absolute worst, most ubiquitous cheating ive ever seen in BFV.
  • Hawxxeye
    6723 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yea, it sucks. Wish we had privet serves like in past BF games. I'm totally uninterested in the other maps that are broken balances wise esp with planes, or boring bad design. I literally join wake now and watch YouTube vids on my mobile or read this forum while clicking a flag area or infantry option so the sever doesn't boot me for inactivity until Solomon loads up.. 

Ironically even though we have some sort of private servers in BFV too, they are unappealing because the chapter progress is locked and the titles cannot be edited.
    Literally everyone from regular players like us, the volunteer mods and even the community managers are currently trying to appeal to the powers that be to change it so we can progress in community game
  • CT1924
    774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Solomon and pacific storm would not be bad, either.
  • MBT_Layzan
    2306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I miss pacific storm in a way, but not those planes esp as the US side in CQ. 
  • FatherDed
    276 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd be happy with an all-pacific breakthrough rotation.

Having said that, I've played some older maps on breakthrough recently and enjoyed them - Twisted Steel and Al Sundan in particular both play great on Breakthrough.