6.0 patch note ?

Frindly-Fire-4
41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Why didn't dice mention the buff change of the fligerfuast in the patch notes of 6.0 . We would like a reply from dice please .

Comments

• spychodelics
    271 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It feels that way, but somehow everyone is telling me "No, they didnt change it, it would be in the patch notes!" 
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the fligerfuast have been buffed we can see that we need the answer why it`s not in the patch notes, it`s a game changer knowing that a 32 player in a team can carry the same weapon, neglecting that change in the patch note is a big question mark, thy have mentioned the change on the AA and MAA buff, a fast count if u have two AA and let`s say two Mobile AA buffed in the game that would maybe be acceptable  but adding a hidden buff to the fligerfuast i think that kills the game airplay, you can know if an AA or mobile AA shooting at you and can try to avoid it but a fligerfuast with that buff you are dead every time you try to dive looking for targets knowing that you cant see the infantry even when thy are spoted by a flare till you reach a certain distance. 
  • jroggs
    1113 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How has it been buffed?
  • spychodelics
    271 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    1. it seems faster now
    2. it seems to have a bigger radius 
    3. it seems to have more blast dmg when airplane is near enough

Post edited by spychodelics on
  • SirBobdk
    4716 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have tried it and it feels a little better, but not much and not a change that will have any signifikant impact on planes imo. As pilot I think I have only been shot down maybe 5 times by FF. It wont change the awfull balance on pacific maps.

• RayD_O1
    1020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    I have tried it and it feels a little better, but not much and not a change that will have any signifikant impact on planes imo. As pilot I think I have only been shot down maybe 5 times by FF. It wont change the awfull balance on pacific maps.
    I cant really say I have seen any noticeable change to the FF since 6.0 update.
  • SirBobdk
    4716 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RayD_O1 said:
    SirBobdk said:
    I cant really say I have seen any noticeable change to the FF since 6.0 update.
    I do think something has change. I see more pilots ingame asking question about the FF. It seems more deadly if planes are closer to the ground.
  • Art3misJinx
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Of course pilots are back to complaining once there's even the slightest hint of them not being able to farm infantry easily all game.
  • SirBobdk
    Of course pilots are back to complaining once there's even the slightest hint of them not being able to farm infantry easily all game.
    Just for the record. Not me. I still think it need faster reload and more ammo when spawning.
    But damage, spread and speed seems fine.
  • Art3misJinx
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    Just for the record. Not me. I still think it need faster reload and more ammo when spawning.
    But damage, spread and speed seems fine.
    Yeah I know you weren't complaining. I was referring to OP.
  • jroggs
    1113 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tried it out, seems the same to me.

But I can see pilots leeching on to this new myth to start complaining. So good job; not only is the FF still useless, it's probably going to get nerfed again.
  • RayD_O1
    1020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jroggs said:
    Tried it out, seems the same to me.

But I can see pilots leeching on to this new myth to start complaining. So good job; not only is the FF still useless, it's probably going to get nerfed again.
    Heaven forbid, it does not need another nerf. !!
  • ackers75
    2615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    It’s the same
    Maybe just maybe people are getting rather good at using it!
    Awaiting nerf again.........
  • spychodelics
    edited February 14
    Is it not allowed to ask questions anymore or share your concerns?
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    ackers75 said:
    It’s the same
    Awaiting nerf again........

the fligerfuast have been buffed  and we want an answer from dice why it`s not in the patch notes, if you think i started this post just on feelings  you are wrong.
  • RayD_O1
    edited February 14
    ackers75 said:
    It’s the same

the fligerfuast have been buffed  and we want an answer from dice why it`s not in the patch notes, if you think i started this post just on feelings  you are wrong.
    Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true.  Saying people are wrong without proof does not make you right.

Everyone has their own opinion based on their own findings after using the FF, but only DICE knows for sure if there was any change made to it.
  • RayD_O1
    ackers75 said:
    It’s the same
    Awaiting nerf again.........
    That plus the fact that some pilots fly so low at times you could hit them with your cap :)
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    RayD_O1 said:
    ackers75 said:
    It’s the same

Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true.  Saying people are wrong without proof does not make you right.

Everyone has their own opinion based on their own findings after using the FF, but only DICE knows for sure if there was any change made to it.
    that is the proof ask dice let them reply, it seems you are the one talking out of your head .

VehicleDetonationRadius 2.0 -> 2.5
    BFExplosionEntityData 00000000
    $::ExplosionEntityData
    InnerBlastRadius 6.0 -> 7.0
    BlastRadius 12.0 -> 13.0

• RayD_O1
    RayD_O1 said:
    ackers75 said:
    It’s the same

that is the proof ask dice let them reply, it seems you are the one talking out of your head .

VehicleDetonationRadius 2.0 -> 2.5
    BFExplosionEntityData 00000000
    $::ExplosionEntityData
    InnerBlastRadius 6.0 -> 7.0
    BlastRadius 12.0 -> 13.0

If DICE announces the details of any changes they may have made to FF as part of the 6.0 update then I will accept that as proof, nothing else.
  • spychodelics
    That is what was OP asking for.