slooooow loading!

saarb737
36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 15
i encountering today super long loading screens, even when just entering the game, it loads sloooowly! the round loading symbol appears even after the loading is done for some time.
anyone else enconter it? my internet speed it ok. i checked it.
also, when openning a battlepack- loads forever! dosent move at all!
when i entered the game eralier, i had 18 battlpacks to open, then after i enetered again- 0!
and now 13,
what the.....!!?!?!?!?!?

Comments

• RossP317
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah definitely a problem. I'm on PS4 in Europe and getting same symptoms.
  • BadWellzy89
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yh I get super long loading aswell. And ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hell the battlepacks opening takes long. Either takes ages or says error occured. Proper makes opening them a balls ache.  I also have a glitch when it says all my skins are locked. Have to restart to get them back. Also the battlepack situation is mad. I got 30 the other day for a game on ballroom blitz. And got about 150 all threw that day. More battle backs this week than the whole of last year haha
  • PackersDK
    847 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes, something is definitely wrong. In-game is fairly okay, perhaps a tat more lag. But the menu... I can barely open a Battlepack. 
  • ronybaloney
    289 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yep, lots of problems the last week or two. Infinite loading, no end-game stats, battlepack probs.........
  • Theedoek07
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue on PC (EU) infinite loading screen...sigh.
  • CaptinReynolds
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same problems here in US on PC as well. So much for a nice enjoyable 3 day weekend on BF1. Way to go EA. RIP 
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s DICE’s way of saying quit playing BF1 and go play the dumpster fire of a game called BFV.
  • BadWellzy89
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     BF1 in this state is still better than BFV so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you DICE I'll keep playing................
  • rorypreston
    214 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    saarb737 said:
    i encountering today super long loading screens, even when just entering the game, it loads sloooowly! the round loading symbol appears even after the loading is done for some time.
    anyone else enconter it? my internet speed it ok. i checked it.
    also, when openning a battlepack- loads forever! dosent move at all!
    when i entered the game eralier, i had 18 battlpacks to open, then after i enetered again- 0!
    and now 13,
    what the.....!!?!?!?!?!?
    Worst part is even when the loading screen is over the game isn't loaded. Still takes another 2 mins for texture and ammo to spawn for me anyway. god forbid you spawn in a plane........ load straight into a nosedive with no control and PS1 graphics. stuck in a downed state. have to restart the game 
  • Ronin9572
    1146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah - and still no word from there community managers or mods here there is even an acknowledgement of the issue......or that DICE are dealing with it....Terrible

@EA_Cian @EA_Rtas

Can you help?

Multiple threads complaining of same laggy issues in BF1, scoreboards missing, can't open battlepacks and game loading errors all over the place. Can you help us understand what his happening. If it is a known issue and being investigated? 

It's absolutely ridiculous! I've seen lesser games, who have WAY less ppl working for them either fix problems or at least address the community! If this was FIFA or another EA Sports game they'd be all over it especially if players were getting free stuff! EA is the poster child for AAA gaming companies that are greedy and don't give a damn about the customers!