Suggestion. Remove all the medic weapons from the game...

iFistyoSis
1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
...apart from the Type 2A. Nothing else is used anyway. This game has the worst possible weapon balance.

Comments

• idk1233211
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    they should also remove tanks and planes
  • talhaONE
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    idk1233211 wrote: »

Go to Cod.
  • ViolationofDerp
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1000-1200 rpm gun with almost no recoil is OP? Weird..
  • MrCamp121
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 13
    talhaONE wrote: »

Go to Cod.

Willing to bet cod has far more skilled players than battlefield. The irony
  • iFistyoSis
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is a serious thread. Will this gun ever be nerfed? If not delete the rest of the medic weapons.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah said:
    This is a serious thread. Will this gun ever be nerfed? If not delete the rest of the medic weapons.

the gun will get a rebalance in 6.2 in the meantime i'd suggest either assert dominance over the 2A plebians by beating them with sub 600 RPM guns and then giving them a good old sack to the face or join in on the bandwagon and be prepared to taste the sack if i see you
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MrCamp121 said:
    talhaONE wrote: »

Go to Cod.

Willing to bet cod has far more skilled players than battlefield. The irony

I watched a few videos before skipping the new COD.  People crying about claymore's placed into door jams.  One video I seen 3 claymore's in a door jam.  Talk about boring campers.  COD's best days were many moons ago.
  • idk1233211
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    talhaONE said:

Go to Cod.

im more of a batlefield player than youever will be, remove them because there are hundrends reasons why ea failed to make tanks and planes fun and skillfull in this game.

• iFistyoSis
    Dear Dice/Noobs/Tryhards

Please (nerf/buff/remove) _______________ because it (kills me ALL THE TIME/is unusable/breaks my immersion). I literally DIE all the time because (lag compensation/visibility/spotted on minimap) and it makes me want to (switch teams/write an I quit thread/play prior BFs). Furthermore, I wish Dice/EA would (listen to US/Bring back Premium/Stop being such a business). To compensate for all the suffering, they should (give US everything free/give us more maps/give us boins/give us a playable game).

Please circle and fill in as needed.

Additional space for write ins below. A doll can be provided upon request.
    type2a try hard detected
  • KMAsterisk
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    (Quote)
    type2a try hard detected

Lol, is it hard to aim the Liberator from that wobbly pedestal?
  • MrCamp121
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I watched a few videos before skipping the new COD.  People crying about claymore's placed into door jams.  One video I seen 3 claymore's in a door jam.  Talk about boring campers.  COD's best days were many moons ago.

Doesnt change the fact that there are far more gun- skilled players in cod with significantly better aim and reactions. So that argument of "go to cod" is stupid at best
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 15
    MrCamp121 said:
    (Quote)

So that argument of "go to cod" is stupid at best

No it's not if you want to play a game with out planes and tanks. It was an answer to "remove tanks and planes"
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Suomi: Am I a joke to you?
  • Art3misJinx
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    MrCamp121 said:
    (Quote)

No it's not if you want to play a game with out planes and tanks. It was an answer to "remove tanks and planes"
    I think it is a stupid argument. Battlefield offers so much more and different things to cod, than just vehicles. Implying the only difference between Battlefield and CoD is tanks and planes is kind of an insult to Battlefield honestly.
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    MrCamp121 said:
    (Quote)

I think it is a stupid argument. Battlefield offers so much more and different things to cod, than just vehicles. Implying the only difference between Battlefield and CoD is tanks and planes is kind of an insult to Battlefield honestly.
    That was not my point. 
  • talhaONE
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

If someone wants to planes and tanks to removed from the game then Bf is simply not for him and he can go play cod which there arent tanks and planes. How is that any wrong and an insult to bf?
  • Art3misJinx
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    talhaONE said:
    (Quote)

If someone wants to planes and tanks to removed from the game then Bf is simply not for him and he can go play cod which there arent tanks and planes. How is that any wrong and an insult to bf?
    Because you're implying that the only real difference between battlefield and cod is tanks and planes. A better suggestion would've been to only play maps or game modes without vehicles. Which there are plenty of in Battlefield v.
    Not to mention that taking his suggestion is silly as it was clearly not a serious one, just like OP's "remove all medic weapons" wasn't really a serious suggestion either.
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ahum, battlefield would already be dead without cqc maps. The fact they still keep tanks and planes in, is a bonus. Because the majority of gamers don't like playing against those.
    As for the type2a, don't see it much in the current tow. It will most likely be nerfed into oblivion, just like the FF. Useless at best from then on.