Firestorm solo...but players teaming up.

Crashnburn1103
25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So tired of this i'm playing solo firestorm and have been killed so many times by players 2-4 teaming up looking the same so they can track each other or have discord or what ever and they kill all players, just played a game 40 seconds ago 2 players teaming up....come on if players are within each other say 3 to 5 maters all way through game give them a temp ban if they do it all the time perment ban...i'm 42 stop giving teenagers the advantage. It seems to me no known care about the gamers who made gaming what it is today....so disapointed.

Comments

• barnesalmighty2
    1624 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2019
    People still play firestorm?

Genuine question because all I see is people saying the mode is dead.
  • SuperiorByGender
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

There are a few people still playing it. Last week Dice added a pile of FS weekly assignments it was still difficult to find a full lobby. Usually I was put into high ping lobbies with 30-35 people at best.
  • Crashnburn1103
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yeah me2 best was 52 in last week.  DICE/ORIGIN need to stop foot sounds all together, the firestorm needs to be silent on reflex did WW2 have foot sound my grampy would be deverstaed by what gamng has done to truth. .....Just thing Counter Strike was origin of there games i was there in my teens.
  • Noodlesocks
    3654 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kind of to be expected when they don't offer duos in a battle royale.
  • Gersham81
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    Tbh in solos, the thing to expect is facing solo players and i actually wonder what those people get from that. Do they share the wins if they get that far?
    Teaming up for a time ok...but the situation at the end when one kills the other and they change it every round...thats close to cheating.

edit: i actually ran into some heros that played in a 4man team in solo, thats it for me. No more firestorm. Downloading pubg again.
  • jroggs
    1226 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gersham81 said:
    Tbh in solos, the thing to expect is facing solo players and i actually wonder what those people get from that. Do they share the wins if they get that far?
    Teaming up for a time ok...but the situation at the end when one kills the other and they change it every round...thats close to cheating.

edit: i actually ran into some heros that played in a 4man team in solo, thats it for me. No more firestorm. Downloading pubg again.
    It's not "close to cheating," it is straight-up cheating and grounds for a permanent ban.
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This happens in all modes and explains a part of the hackusations. I sometimes spec topdogs and see them going towards a part in the map with 2 or 3 enemies. While there are many the other way. If that happens a lot in a round I get suspicious. Because you usually go where the action is and don't single out 1 or 2 players, all the time.
    Unfortunately the spectator option is abused, and it would be better if dice disabled the feature.
  • disposalist
    8958 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Don't people do that in all BR games?  How are people surprised by this?
  • Werner_Montag
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Firestorm is brilliant, great fun. Has it’s fair share of problems but it’s wonderful fun. I love it personally, I don’t win much but usually end up in the final 3 players.
  • mike2289
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

People still play, usually a 1 to 2 min wait to get in a lobby, its a small community but the people that play it really enjoy it.
    I occasionally play it.
  • Draxonfly
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Its like mp gaming has come full circle.
    Back when there was only 'Death match' peolle would team up,  so game devs made Team Death match to cater for those that like to team up, then came capture the flag  (something to do while tdm'ing) then conquest modes and all that jazz, then battle royal mode came about, a kind of old style Death match with a modern twist and now people a teaming up again in this modern day Death match... 

This is why they have history classes in school.. to learn from the past and know what to expect.. 
  • ChickenTheTank
    834 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think most people who think they're getting team'ed are just mis- reading the fight. I bet half my firestorm kills are mop-ups where I let a couple players take each other down until there's only 1-2 weak guys left that I blast. Definitely looks like teaming to the 2nd and 3rd to last guys in these situations, even though I didn't do anything
  • Xenowraith
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    YES, people still play !  I play most days.  Love it.  Normally at least 60 playing in each round. 
  • jakegavan
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No trust me theyre teamed up half time
    Seen a three man squad tabbing as i killed one guy the three tabbing rocked up shot me in bak. Watched em follow each other
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Apex legends is free to play.....

Just putting that out there....
  • LaDeX
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    Apex legends is free to play.....

Just putting that out there....
    And it sucks. Only good battle royale games are PUBG and BF5 Firestorm (pre-5.2 TTK fuckup).
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think most people who think they're getting team'ed are just mis- reading the fight. I bet half my firestorm kills are mop-ups where I let a couple players take each other down until there's only 1-2 weak guys left that I blast. Definitely looks like teaming to the 2nd and 3rd to last guys in these situations, even though I didn't do anything
    What about when you get shot at by two different guys with the same platoon/clan tag?  I suppose you will doubt that, too?
  • mesterKG
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't call teaming unless they stand around my loot together. In these cases I always report them, but only sometimes do I get the video proof. Probably not going to help, but.. It's all we can do. I wish ea would notify the ones being reported. Maybe it would discourage some of them.

I love firestorm and play it regularly.

• ChickenTheTank
    834 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    What about when you get shot at by two different guys with the same platoon/clan tag?  I suppose you will doubt that, too?

Why would you assume that? I'm a reasonable person, and of course the situation you suggested is evidence of teaming.

But that situation happens a lot less than mop ups.

No reason to be aggressive and try and cause conflict hombre.