6.2 better be good

CT1924
1346 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Just saying, with this long of a wait...

Comments

• VladimirTrumpin1
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SLRs are pretty much junk. they were AWESOME skill cannons before 5.2 though. 
  • ProAssassin2003
    3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SLRs will probably get overbuffed and it will be back to SLR spam. Expecially since they are bringing back recoil with the update.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe he means sars.
    This classification is pretty dumb anyway since slrs are sars and vice versa.
  • jroggs
    1223 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 20
    Even if they got the weapon balance to an acceptable point, or even perfectly spot-on, it wouldn't bring me back. The whole game is rotten to its core now.

Oh, and spoilers: the weapon balance is still going to be bad after 6.2. Just a very educated guess.
  • MrCamp121
    1114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jroggs wrote: »
    Even if they got the weapon balance to an acceptable point, or even perfectly spot-on, it wouldn't bring me back. The whole game is rotten to its core now.

Oh, and spoilers: the weapon balance is still going to be bad after 6.2. Just a very educated guess.

Not an educated "guess" when we KNOW its gon a be that way lol ;)
  • johnkapa1
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i just want the mas44 old damage back from when it released. that gun was so much fun to use when it first came out. 
  • mattbomb1415
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SLRs are pretty much junk. they were AWESOME skill cannons before 5.2 though. 
    SLRs are not and were not skill cannons. They were a 2 btk in the body at most ranges and they are super easy to control. They've always been the poor man's sniper 
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    jroggs said:

This.
    No amount of weapon balance will make the core of the game better. For me BFV is a lost cause and I probably won't ever be playing it again. 
  • ViolationofDerp
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SLRs will probably get overbuffed and it will be back to SLR spam. Expecially since they are bringing back recoil with the update.

Yet way better than the current type2afield...
  • RUFIORUFIOO
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They need team balance, better anti-cheat, AA buff, TTK revert, Shouldn't be able to one shot tanks so easy. If they don't fix this stuff the game is finished. Dice has dropped the ball big time.
  • CT1924
    1346 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They need team balance, better anti-cheat, AA buff, TTK revert, Shouldn't be able to one shot tanks so easy. If they don't fix this stuff the game is finished. Dice has dropped the ball big time.

Tank vs tank and plane vs plane is no fun either.

6.2 needs:
    Weapon balance
    Vehicle combat fixes
    Anticheat

This should be a AAA patch, not A patch.
  • V2Face
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You guys mean SARs (Assault) not SLRs (Recon). It was annoying yes but it made for some variety in combat, Now it’s STGType2aField...
  • RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    Tonight a round started where my team were 8 people and the enemy team 23.

How on Earth can a round start out this unbalanced?

I know C/C++ and could easily write some code to handle team balancing better.
    It wouldn’t even take very long to write.
    Why can’t the developers at DICE?
    The mind boggles.
  • CT1924
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    Tonight a round started where my team were 8 people and the enemy team 23.

How on Earth can a round start out this unbalanced?

I know C/C++ and could easily write some code to handle team balancing better.
    It wouldn’t even take very long to write.
    Why can’t the developers at DICE?

Literally one if statement, with an else tacked on.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • VladimirTrumpin1
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its a shame we dont have a CTE to test any of these updates on. Every battlefield has less and less features
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Come on lol it’s Friday night and my browser says zero conquest games found looool.