complain

Hellguardian44
21 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

@EA_Atic , we have some kind of problem here .

"I merged the topic as we have stated prior not to make a duplicate post on the issue" , wrong because one post was about the in game problem while the other was a complaint against imcompetence from your support and imcompetence based on facts .

"If you want to do a formal complaint then you can reach out to EA support it's not something we can help with on the forum. Support is equipped with handling formal complaints request.
How to contact EA Support follow this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/"  , interesting because first as i said i did that twice and the complaints werent sent  but you probably forgot to read that part and interesting too because when asked about it a supervisor awsered this "( 1h 39m 2s ) Khushi: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-1/ct-p/battlefield-one-en ( 1h 39m 23s ) Khushi: Through above forums and Answers HQ link , you can share your feedback. ( 1h 39m 30s ) Khushi: Our team will review it and respond you".

"For the issue as I stated above and showed in the Uo-tracer its related to the network and not something, we can help with and suggest that you work with your ISP around the issue.
Big differences between the best/worst ping times: This is a good indicator of an unstable connection. The difference between your best and worst ping times should be 100ms at most. If it’s more than that, that means a jittery or ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ connection.This is what causes lag in games and is the source of frustrating inconsistencies in performance. If you see this in your UOTrace, talk to your ISP about that, too.
To add the above to it having the best to worst going up in thousandth is a sign of really bad stability with the network." again you didnt even bother to see the case but i past you here the last uotrace so this time you see it , still it is interesting that your excuses for modes and servers to disappear is a ping problem because i never saw anything disappear from menus because of ping but anyway not even talking about the last uotrace what you get from uotrace2 file  is only one connection passing 100 difference and that happened due to the tests has i left clear in the posts because when i do a uotrace without being testing ports or routers the results are very good and i can send you 1 per 1 hour that the uotrace results will always be good.

"I know this is frustrating as you only want to enjoy the game however both of these issues are out of hands" , you are right but more frustating even is imcompetence and people that have problems in their hands but know nothing about their own jobs.

the uotrace is here i can send you twenty if you want but one thing i guarantee you , yesterday i asked the full chat conversations regarding my case and as soon as i get them every proof of my complains will be added here and when that happens i will be demanding responsabilities you can be sure of that  

Comments

• Hellguardian44
  • Titan_Awaken
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ok? Why are you posting a complaint here? You realise EA never takes any action against issues or complaints reported on the forums right?

You're wasting your own time.
  • Hellguardian44
    and why are you awsering a post that isnt directed to you or that you dont have anything relevant to say about ? 
    anyone can awser anything but if you awser a post to say bs better not do it and dont worry about me as long as i post my things and prove they were informed about things everything is okay and the next steps can be done 
  • WetFishDB
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok? Why are you posting a complaint here? You realise EA never takes any action against issues or complaints reported on the forums right?

You're wasting your own time.

Lol, I’m not sure the OP get’s how forums work.

OP, what on earth are you doing? If you want to have a conversation with someone then use the PM’s. If you want to make a complaint, as the EA guy has already told you, do it via EA Support as they can’t do anything on here.

What are you actually trying to achieve?
  • Ronin9572
    1149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Haven't they already replied to him in the 1st place?
  • Hellguardian44
    what i think is interesting here is a bunch of people that dont work for EA but seem to get affected because someone else made a post in a forum requested by a supervisor. 

if you dont mind i can very well take care of my things so again if any of you have nothing more interesting or helpful to say maybe you should go play your games or awser something were your opinion matters . 

like i said before i dont care what the fóruns do or can do , my job is to do what i was requested and in the end join everything i did and what was done wrong by them sp when needed someone awsers for everything in the right place 
  • Titan_Awaken
    1110 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    and why are you awsering a post that isnt directed to you or that you dont have anything relevant to say about ? 
    anyone can awser anything but if you awser a post to say bs better not do it and dont worry about me as long as i post my things and prove they were informed about things everything is okay and the next steps can be done 
    It's an open forum, pal. As long as I'm not breaking any forum rules or guidelines I can make posts and reply to ones. I'll say it once more, if you're looking for results you won't find anything here on the forums because EA doesn't take action on forum posts. 

The EA agent has directed you to their contact page at https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ so that's where you should be submitting your queries to. 
  • Hellguardian44
    like i said everyone can reply to anything but i think i already left very clear the reason why i posted it here i dont get why you keep insisting on saying the same thing when i think everything is more than clear . 

by the way , you guys will be more helpful n this fórum if you awser what you know or can solve 
  • Ronin9572
    1149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If your here to complain, than all the power to you. We've all been there before. But it appears EA has already given you an answer. Coming here to complain about their customer service is your right but it's not like the community is going to be able to remedy your situation. But either way best of luck to you!
  • WetFishDB
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

by the way , you guys will be more helpful n this fórum if you awser what you know or can solve 

Here’s the thing.... We do know that you won’t get what you seem to be looking for here. And we are actually trying to help you by telling you that - although it looks like an EA rep has also already told you that and you are ignoring their advice too.

You aren’t going to get what you want here. It’s fine that you post. And it’s fine that people reply. But if you are wanting your issue resolved in any way then I’d recommend following the instructions of the people trying to help you, rather than just whining because you don’t like the answer you’ve been given.

It’s like going to the Doctors because you are unwell and they tell you to go to the Pharmacy and pick up some medicine. But you didn’t like the Dr so wanted to complain and the receptionist has told you to contact the practice manager. But instead you go online and whinge on a public forum about it. The people on that forum also suggest going to the practice manager - and so you whinge about them too. Can you see how unproductive that is? Maybe if you followed their instructions you might actually get somewhere.
  • Hellguardian44
    what seems to be the problem here is that you dont get what is said .
     my problem isnt that i am waiting to have great solution from here neither i am stupid not to understand what you said or @ea_atic , the reason why this post is here is because i was requested to do it multiple times including by a manager and when the time comes to get explanations this will only be one more proof of their mistakes other way what i would get was someone saying "we ask you to do this and that but you didnt do". 

regarding @EA_Atic , his awser to the problem itself was wrong and was wrong because he didnt look at the case or read what i said about it because my tests are perfectly okay not with thousands of difference like he said 
  • WetFishDB
    what seems to be the problem here is that you dont get what is said .
     my problem isnt that i am waiting to have great solution from here neither i am stupid not to understand what you said or @ea_atic , the reason why this post is here is because i was requested to do it multiple times including by a manager and when the time comes to get explanations this will only be one more proof of their mistakes other way what i would get was someone saying "we ask you to do this and that but you didnt do". 

regarding @EA_Atic , his awser to the problem itself was wrong and was wrong because he didnt look at the case or read what i said about it because my tests are perfectly okay not with thousands of difference like he said 
    Are you insane.  This will EXACTLY prove that they asked you to do X and you didn't do it.  This isn't evidence of anything else.  I've read your complaint and his response.  Him pointing you to EA support seems like a very sensible thing for him to suggest.  But hey, keep posting here.  I'll stop replying.  And watch how this thread just dies and you still don't get any answers because of you can't follow simple advice.
  • Hellguardian44
    with all due respect @WetFishDB i already told you more than once to talk about what you know instead of saying things just because .

@EA_Atic indeed said for me to go report my complaint to the support giving the link and that is okay my complain isnt against him the problem here is in the said support the cmplaint was done 2 times and stopped by the support plus the said support said to post here the complain .

so yes i did what @ea_atic said before he asked and after he asked like i did what the supervisor told me to do in the support chat , so i did everything they said no matter the place after that mistakes will be awsered by who made them 
  • WetFishDB
    with all due respect @WetFishDB i already told you more than once to talk about what you know instead of saying things just because .

@EA_Atic indeed said for me to go report my complaint to the support giving the link and that is okay my complain isnt against him the problem here is in the said support the cmplaint was done 2 times and stopped by the support plus the said support said to post here the complain .

so yes i did what @ea_atic said before he asked and after he asked like i did what the supervisor told me to do in the support chat , so i did everything they said no matter the place after that mistakes will be awsered by who made them 
    I'll do what I said I would and stop replying.  Watch the tumbleweeds follow.
  • Hellguardian44

I'll do what I said I would and stop replying.  Watch the tumbleweeds follow.
    thank you 
  • Hellguardian44
    you guys are amazing , i buy a deluxe version of battlefield 1 and you say okay we did  alot of mistakes and werent able to solve the problem so we offer you this , a list of  last gen games are you trying to make me laugh ? 
    "( 1h 7m 22s ) Yogesh: I can realize that, this this case we can offer any one game:
    ( 1h 7m 23s ) Yogesh: Bejeweled 3
    Theme Hospital
    Syndicate (1993)
    Mass Effect 2
    Dead Space 2
    Dragon Age: Origins or Inquistion (Base Game Only)
    Battlefield 4 (Standard Edition)
    1 DLC (Sims 3, Battlefront & Battlefield 4)
    SimCity
    Medal of Honor Warfighter
    The Sims 3
    Need for Speed: Most Wanted
    Unravel"  

after a case was open by a supervisor to get the chat transcripts last monday the case was closed without awsers and i get an agent saying this  "
    ( 20m 25s ) Shivam: Thanks for your patience!
    As I've just checked this with my team, In order to get the chat transcript you just need to go to Help.ea.com and resume your previous case and then there you'll see an option to save the chat transcript.
    That's the only option to get the chat scripts as we do not have any option to get you the scripts on our end in our system." it is true that we can acess out chats but in my case as i showed them i cant but anyway a minute later after the agent closing the chat i requested a manager that said this "
    ( 37m 19s ) Visitor: you have acess to the last chat i had a couple of minutes ago , can you explain to me how the agent told me it wasnt possible to do what you just said if i wanted you to do ?
    ( 38m 6s ) Visitor: can you explain to me how he refused the possibility of having the chats and closed the chat on my face saying all his information was provided ?
    ( 38m 32s ) Yogesh: I have checked that too and I apologize for that, The issue is your have requested for chats and previous case and for that case was escalated to the team however as you resumed the same case we have to escalate it back, however it will take upto 30 days, would you like me to proceed with your requited?"

honestly arent you guys ashamed of your imcompetence ? if 3 years werent bad enough around a game i even have to take with this crap is unbelievable

• AngryDAD_7503
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Games past its use by date in EA/Dice's eyes....  nothing will happen,  as peeps are saying above!!!

but im sure we all will await your post saying they fixed something on a 3+ year old game............ 
  • Hellguardian44
    you are right , the game haves more than 3 years of life but you know for how long have i been contacting them regarding the said game ? since the beggining of 2017 so yout point is not valid at all but anyway i think i already left clear why this post is here if you guys dont want to use your brain and get that isnt my problem i guess 
  • AngryDAD_7503
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yes we useded our brains but you clearly miss the cold hard truth of companies that need to pay investors,  basicly once they have your money in their pocket they dont care!!!!

for clarity im to un educated to buy BF5!!!!!

• BigF33t_13
    6827 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Time to lock this useless thread.