Sad to say bye

MrOC7
22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I dont believe i did it, but i uninstalled bfv, never have i done this to a bf game, but its time to let go, i hope i can come back to the next bf, dice needs to make anticheat a priority on the next bf cos it aint on this one, see yall

Comments

• Callisto90
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Quick everyone! Rally with mrOC7!

I think that's what this post is underpinning.
  • phunguiFUC4U
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes its pretty sad; its even worse that they push on with enhancements and peddle crappy skins amidst it all.  Someone needs some 'tegridy'.
  • G-Gnu
    1507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    "They created a good game" , yeah i am sure that this game lost all players since the release because of all players with "Enhanced gaming chairs". 
    This game still has so many problems , abysmally bad netcode is one big issue with this game / franchise.  
  • BassMan_PC
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    G-Gnu said:
    "They created a good game" , yeah i am sure that this game lost all players since the release because of all players with "Enhanced gaming chairs". 
    This game still has so many problems , abysmally bad netcode is one big issue with this game / franchise.  

The game was rushed and had a lot of issues in the beginning.  They have since addressed most of them and there is a lot more content now as well.  In general, people enjoy the game when there aren't cheaters ruining the game.  As for the netcode...  I don't find it bad because when I shoot someone, the bullets usually hit.  There is no obvious disconnect with my actions and what plays out.  I also don't die often when I am already behind cover.  Mind you, I don't play as a sniper.  So, this may be more noticeable if you are trying to land precision shots. 
  • G-Gnu
    1507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    G-Gnu said:

The game was rushed and had a lot of issues in the beginning.  They have since addressed most of them and there is a lot more content now as well.  In general, people enjoy the game when there aren't cheaters ruining the game.  As for the netcode...  I don't find it bad because when I shoot someone, the bullets usually hit.  There is no obvious disconnect with my actions and what plays out.  I also don't die often when I am already behind cover.  Mind you, I don't play as a sniper.  So, this may be more noticeable if you are trying to land precision shots. 
    You know that it is a two way street right ???  The TTD problem has a lot to do with the utterly bad netcode in this game, DICE  needs to grow a pair and fix this , other wise the franchise will probably die because EA.

• TFBisquit
    2109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BassMan_PC wrote: »
    (Quote)

Prrrt, I'm dead. Prrrt I'm dead again. Good luck with precision shots.
    Not that I'm against what you say, mind you.
    But this kind of gameplay makes it difficult to enjoy any type of weapon. Or do good with them if you need several hits that appear to take longer than enemies hitting me. Which goes like , prrrt. And I'm dead again.
  • BassMan_PC
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit said:
    (Quote)

But this kind of gameplay makes it difficult to enjoy any type of weapon. Or do good with them if you need several hits that appear to take longer than enemies hitting me. Which goes like , prrrt. And I'm dead again.

Thing is... everybody is playing on the same server.  There may be variations in ping between players, but I am not noticing major syncing issues.  I find most encounters where I lose tend to be fair unless I am going up against a cheater.  The guy either has a jump on me, has a weapon better suited for the range, or my aim is just not good.  I am by no means a killing machine, but I don't notice TTK, TTD, and netcode in general to be a major issue anymore.
  • Jinko_itx
    765 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yea, i uninstalled this game which is the very first time i ever did that on the latest installment, i also cancelled my monthly subscription with Origin, I rather give my time and money to Activision as they are fighting back on the cheaters and keeping up with what the community wants and also quickly fix bugs that pop up. Modern Warfare is a very good game, well balanced, crossplay, an actual anti-cheat system that works. Hopefully one day DICE will fix this very broken game and start getting tough on cheaters, but until then.....
  • DaveTheBrave_USA
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sad to say bye to 69 bucks I think.
  • DiscoPr0
    100 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Quick everyone! Rally with mrOC7!

I think that's what this post is underpinning.
    I just experienced it for the second night in a row. Just because you don't like his post doesn't mean it isn't happening you nitwit.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1404 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit said:
    (Quote)

Thing is... everybody is playing on the same server.  There may be variations in ping between players, but I am not noticing major syncing issues.  I find most encounters where I lose tend to be fair unless I am going up against a cheater.  The guy either has a jump on me, has a weapon better suited for the range, or my aim is just not good.  I am by no means a killing machine, but I don't notice TTK, TTD, and netcode in general to be a major issue anymore.
    I had some sync issues.  Shot twice with a STG within 0.003 MS of each bullet?
  • CedarOfLebanon
    612 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 21
    MrOC7 wrote: »
    I dont believe i did it, but i uninstalled bfv, never have i done this to a bf game, but its time to let go, i hope i can come back to the next bf, dice needs to make anticheat a priority on the next bf cos it aint on this one, see yall

The problem with this game is the performance itself. Game is very cpu hungry which is weird since it uses the same frostbite engine as bf1. Bf1 runs much better than bfv
  • BassMan_PC
    edited February 21
    MrOC7 wrote: »

The problem with this game is the performance itself. Game is very cpu hungry which is weird since it uses the same frostbite engine as bf1. Bf1 runs much better than bfv

BF1 still looks good, but BFV upped the fidelity. Environments have more geometry and there are more calculations for the CPU. It runs great on my main rig, but I don't bother playing it on my laptop which has a i7 7700HQ that doesn't deliver good frame times for BFV.
  • DocCuda418
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Activision must be laughing. It only takes what, maybe 20K a month to chinese hackers and Dices banner franchise is on its knees and remains there. Players going 150 and 0 at level 5. Just give the community private servers so we can handle it. Getting close to uninstalling myself. I like the game now, it grew on me but the cheating just ruins it. 
  • MOSSAD-RECRUITER
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Activision must be laughing. It only takes what, maybe 20K a month to chinese hackers and Dices banner franchise is on its knees and remains there. Players going 150 and 0 at level 5. Just give the community private servers so we can handle it. Getting close to uninstalling myself. I like the game now, it grew on me but the cheating just ruins it. 

There were cheaters in the past too, but not like now. Its really bad. Lack of working anticheat, no votekick, no private servers and so on :neutral:
  • DoomsDad
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sean Merson, Anti-Cheat Producer, The DICE Anti-Cheat Team.... What a joke. Australian servers are now unplayable due to the lack of anti cheat measures on the BFV servers. What exactly are you doing? They have been running rampant for the last 4 days without any action taken despite repeatedly being reported these players are free to continue on regardless of recourse. It started off with one or two, now it's one or two per server.

BFV in it's current state is a joke, thanks to the inadequacy of the Anti Cheat team and Sean Merson.  

• Zavrix1
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game is so full of cheaters now it's getting really hard to find a clean server, really sad but if Dice can't do something about asap this game is finished.
  • lockpicker27
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Untill dice sort the hacking out no wonder me and 20 friends left the game
    we are not interested in fancy guns or new maps until the hacking sorted
    was bad before but this has got to be the most hacked game in the world now
    why does dice not concern itself with our security?
    if they can hack the game and servers what else can they hack???????
    can they also hack our information???
    no other software company would allow this to happen..............
  • 5hadyBrady
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 24
    You guys don't get it, this is the fate of PC gaming. The incentive to create and sell cheats is actually higher than the incentive to create an anti cheat on PC. Most users are playing on consoles, and the console players don't really deal with it. I'm sure you can probably cheat on console, but it's few and far between. Go to the console part of this forum. You wont see people talking about cheating at all. On the PC section, that's all people talk about. The opensource nature of the PC will ultimately be its demise. It's impossible to mitigate this. The dev's can spend thousands of hours coming up with a system to mitigate cheating, and somebody will find a way around it, and the entire effort will have been a waste time and resources. Consoles are closed systems for the most part. Steve Job's was one of the only people to get this right. I know the PC enthusiasts love the modular and open source nature of PC's, but it comes at a cost. You're looking at it. I've been playing PC games since the 90's, and never really engaged with consoles. For the first time in my life I'm actually considering buying a console. Once they get the interface down, and allow users to use mouse and keyboard, or maybe even a brand new interface all together, I don't see the appeal to the PC at all. Maybe if you're looking for the bleeding edge of 3d/graphics techniques or something, but I couldn't care less about that with competitive FPS games like Battlefield. The reason this problem is getting worse has nothing to do with lazy developers, or DICE. It has to do with massive emerging markets all over the world. PC gaming is more popular now. You're going to see more cheaters. There's nothing you can do. Buy a console, and use the mouse and keyboard as an interface. Or, deal with it. Developers cannot win this battle. You would need a partnership with Microsoft and the game developers to work hand in glove. The only problem with that is..... Microsoft sells consoles. They don't care about PC gaming.