DISCUSSION: Battlefield V: Firestorm

Comments

• x_X_Zombie_Elvis
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Firestorm is dead for me. My clan VRI have played it regularly and have given it all the chances one can give. Last night our 4 man squad and the 4 man squad we just ran into were taken out by one player in a matter of about 20 seconds. This player has been reported at least 100 times by us alone and I know of other clans that have reported him too. We have sent in clear incontestable video evidence months ago AND HE IS STILL PLAYING! Now  la32mb912onov859 has teamed up with arrogant sheriff to hack together. Arogant sheriff single handedly killed an entire server (not full but still) and has also been reported so many times. This la32mb9 guy has MANY accounts that he uses to cheat so that he only gets a few reports on each one. I counted at least 5 last time I reported him. 

The lack of response from Dice is hard to believe as players like these along with players using more subtle cheats (of which there are many) are literally killing this game mode.  I am done with it. Conquest is almost as bad but at least you don't wait 10min to load in, drop, loot and play the game for 20 min only to get Aimbotted at the end by some stupid **** bag. This experience has been so bad that I will have to think long and hard and have a lot of proof that the game is good before I buy another.
  • Jknight256
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Atsuke93 said:
    This game is a joke, fix it.  Thanks for making the looting system completely broken.

You are a joke (:  use VPN to get into low server count to get free wins
    you got over 1k wins i thought u would be good but you are nothing m8

Buzz your horrible lol
  • OskooI_007
    1362 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 27
    Firestorm is dead for me. My clan VRI have played it regularly and have given it all the chances one can give. Last night our 4 man squad and the 4 man squad we just ran into were taken out by one player in a matter of about 20 seconds. This player has been reported at least 100 times by us alone and I know of other clans that have reported him too. We have sent in clear incontestable video evidence months ago AND HE IS STILL PLAYING! Now  has teamed up with to hack together. He single handedly killed an entire server (not full but still) and has also been reported so many times. This guy has MANY accounts that he uses to cheat so that he only gets a few reports on each one. I counted at least 5 last time I reported him. 

The lack of response from Dice is hard to believe as players like these along with players using more subtle cheats (of which there are many) are literally killing this game mode.  I am done with it. Conquest is almost as bad but at least you don't wait 10min to load in, drop, loot and play the game for 20 min only to get Aimbotted at the end by some stupid bag. This experience has been so bad that I will have to think long and hard and have a lot of proof that the game is good before I buy another.

I believe it. I've seen aimbotters in BF1 get over 100 headshots every single match, every single day, for 3 months straight without getting banned.

DICE's anti-cheat has trouble detecting rage aimbotters landing 100% headshots with hundreds of players filing reporting against them for 3 months straight...

My plan is to buy a next-gen console. They should have mouse and keyboard support. Along with FreeSync monitor support and 120fps gaming. I see no reason to continue putting up with cheating on PC.
  • DigitalHype
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I believe it. I've seen aimbotters in BF1 get over 100 headshots every single match, every single day, for 3 months straight without getting banned.

DICE's anti-cheat has trouble detecting rage aimbotters landing 100% headshots with hundreds of players filing reporting against them for 3 months straight...

My plan is to buy a next-gen console. They should have mouse and keyboard support. Along with FreeSync monitor support and 120fps gaming. I see no reason to continue putting up with cheating on PC.

This will not be our savior. Console with mouse and keyboard is still forced to play with PC M+K players. They are doing all matchmaking and lobbies based on input method, not platform. So if you choose mouse and keyboard on console, you will still be forced to play with cheaters on PC. You can see this today with COD:MW. This seems to be industry trend with crossplay.
  • Ceph777
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I gave up ages ago, so should you, hopefully they will shut down the FS servers.

Something to get excited about? https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/call-of-duty-battle-royale-release-date/
  • tempo_rarity
    1405 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here's encouragement : 
    If mimicry between the 2 Gamemakers originally spurred the creation of Firestorm , one's latest innovations may spur the other into the same .
  • x_X_Zombie_Elvis
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It feels like EA has given up on firestorm. There has been no chatter or hype about new maps or ANYTHING. Hackers in general have killed it. It's really bad to play good through a whole round only to have your squad get headshotted from across the map by one guy hip firing a vgo. The sad thing is, it is a really fun game mode when it is fair. If  EA is going to do nothing more with this game mode I have a suggestion. Set one programmer up for a week to come up with some different modes that you could advertise in game, and run for limited times or certain days a week. Change up the weapons, do a pistols and panzerfaust only day, make a faster loading 32 slot 1/2 size map (or have the fire start right away and go to normal at half), make a armored version for a day where there are more tanks placed around the map. A day of brain storming and what I think would be fairly easy mod would spice up this old map and bring more players in. Make it fun again. Oh yeah and install an anti cheat.
  • Jknight256
    224 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It feels like EA has given up on firestorm. There has been no chatter or hype about new maps or ANYTHING. Hackers in general have killed it. It's really bad to play good through a whole round only to have your squad get headshotted from across the map by one guy hip firing a vgo. The sad thing is, it is a really fun game mode when it is fair. If  EA is going to do nothing more with this game mode I have a suggestion. Set one programmer up for a week to come up with some different modes that you could advertise in game, and run for limited times or certain days a week. Change up the weapons, do a pistols and panzerfaust only day, make a faster loading 32 slot 1/2 size map (or have the fire start right away and go to normal at half), make a armored version for a day where there are more tanks placed around the map. A day of brain storming and what I think would be fairly easy mod would spice up this old map and bring more players in. Make it fun again. Oh yeah and install an anti cheat. 

LOL

• Jknight256
    Ahhhhhhhh Firestorm beautiful game, a cess pool of hackers, no updates in months, It's a dying game , But i'll continue to have fun playing it no matter what BAHAHAHAHA
  • Jknight256
    I just think it's funny now every squad uses 2 tanks because they think it will save them from hackers and all they do is get blown up and lose LOL
  • lassarusenTTV
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    nr 1-95 in world solowins are cheating, leaving me on top.  end of discussion. 
    this thread will be closed since I said so.
  • Jknight256
    Hey does anyone know what the clan tea stands for?
  • DonKamillentee
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey does anyone know what the clan tea stands for?
    TEA Time ;) We know them well. It is more a community. They get rid of players as soon as they get knowledge of cheating. Someone over there programmed a nice tool, where you check player stats by e.g. accuracy on a daily basis and see, if someone's aim got better by a huge mark - and you can compare to normal - very good players.

They have it all, noobs, beginners, pros. 
  • Yung_Sashi
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey, can you guys start banning the cheaters? You do realize that you lose player base when a cheater enters :) I see the same people everyday. 
This discussion has been closed.