Update scheduled for next week

RayD_O1
1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 24

Comments

• OskooI_007
    1320 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder if the Type 2 EZ got nerfed.
  • KMAsterisk
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    I wonder if the Type 2 EZ got buffed, it almost has as much recoil as the ZK.

Fixed.
  • M_Rat13
    1505 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder how many people who call the type 2a OP actually use it? Or try to Suomi against it.....
  • KMAsterisk
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »
    I wonder how many people who call the type 2a OP actually use it? Or try to Suomi against it.....

IMO the 2A just has too much control for its ROF, the gun should bounce more than it does. As for the Suomi, yeah, the 2B is quite competitive against the 2A.
  • GrizzGolf
    1422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I wonder if the Type 2 EZ got nerfed.
    It must have
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:

okay you are aware that the 2A has much higher margin for errors on the playerside then any other weapon in the game. you can literally miss 2-5 shots in CQC against any weapon with a ROF below 600 and still win easily. you can be caught off-guard and have a lucky spray with its insane ROF and little to no recoil and still win simply because its the 2A. its a weapon that forgives way to much errors and mistakes and its time to not reward those types of players anymroe
  • L3wY_9507
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Finally, it's about time to end this Type 2A circus...
  • creepNpeep
    778 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Either way, they seriously need to sort this crap out.
    The weapon balancing is whack.

Pretty much every automatic weapon that you see being used can kill almost instantly. Barrage of billets that kills you with no hope of retuning fire or getting away.
    Might as well be OHK.

Meanwhile, recon is still getting royally screwed with its ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ poor limited selection of weapons, sponge bullets and laughable scope glare.

This game is truly awful to play.
    Can only stomach about 30 mins before giving up.

Compare that to the 8hr sessions that I used to put into previous BF titles for years!

This game sucks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • CSO7777
    1877 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:

okay you are aware that the 2A has much higher margin for errors on the playerside then any other weapon in the game. you can literally miss 2-5 shots in CQC against any weapon with a ROF below 600 and still win easily. you can be caught off-guard and have a lucky spray with its insane ROF and little to no recoil and still win simply because its the 2A. its a weapon that forgives way to much errors and mistakes and its time to not reward those types of players anymroe
    The 2A does 20 dam. with a ROF of 1200. The M2 does 17 dam. with 800 ROF...

And the recoil is way to easy to control.

But the worst part is that the game doesn't seem to handle the high ROF very well and this results in a lot of insta-deaths from this gun.
  • GrizzGolf
    1422 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    L3wY_9507 said:
    Finally, it's about time to end this Type 2A circus...
    Im so sick of seeing that SMG
  • xxxThug1xxx
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IMO i think that all the automatic guns should have way more recoil added, also there should be a higher accuracy penalty for guns when moving, plane/tank flare should be gone, 3rd person view on armor should be gone, tanks and plane need a slight nerf to the how much damage they take for killing them, mmg need a ads for hip fire, need more sight options for all the guns, sniper rifles need added velocity for bullets and less drop.
  • filthmcnasty
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 wrote: »

On console the Suomi sucks and always has, the Type 2 is a console beast though. It's clearly a platform thing. Kinda like taking out helos in BFBC2 with the tanks remote gunner, easy on PC, impossible on console. I wish they balanced separately. Teams assigned to each, 1 team for consoles, 1 for PC.