Need Infantry only maps

2»

Comments

• gantinxxx
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    This game dont need more infantry maps. It may need game modes for those who wants to play infantry only.
    Rental servers could really solve a lot of problems this game has.
    But here is one "issue": this kind of people who always ask for infantry only maps, they do not want to play other modes, they want more infantry only maps so they can play CQ and still spam explosives through choke points. That's the mindset of typical infantry only beggar. 
    one way to stop that is no explosives, I remember in battlefield 3 there was server for 24/7 metro no explosives. Made the map actually palatable.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    talhaONE said:
    (Quote)
    But here is one "issue": this kind of people who always ask for infantry only maps, they do not want to play other modes, they want more infantry only maps so they can play CQ and still spam explosives through choke points. That's the mindset of typical infantry only beggar. 

Infantry only CQ is dominated by medics. Your statement looks like a dumb excuse to me.
    I'm talking about every single previous BF game where all infantry only maps were spammed by all sorts of explosives. And even here you still can see people using Piats and grenade launchers against infantry because why not.
  • Sou1__0062
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rotterdam,Devastatnion,Operation Underground, Marita should be replaced to big maps like panzerstorm, mercury, hamada etc :) **** infantry maps
  • tuscans
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TDM...next.
  • filthmcnasty
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rocarice wrote: »
    He is right, Locker, Metro, Fort, were and are still very popular. I wish there were 24/7 "Only" Servers. Not everyone likes using tanks, planes etc. "play cod" ... really? There should be more maps in general but you should leave it to the ppl what style they most love to play

Leave it to the people what game they want to play too. This means keep the features that make Battlefield unique and stop trying to change it into a copy of another game, aka COD. Battlefield has lots of vehicles, COD does not. BF5 is already getting much deserved flak from making this game more infantry focused.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1808 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm fine with a mix.