Wishlist to make Battlefield great again

BraskSpain
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Balance on every server: every single game is unbalanced, 0 fun.

Bug fixing: fix the game glitches, do good amount of testing, don’t release half baked games for people to test.

Optimization: make the game work with DX12. Fix the future frame rendering.

Servers: recover pbbans support, add tools to customize the servers like before, make servers available in every country again, at least in Spain.

Game modes: recover the closed quarters with excellent graphical destruction.

Anti-cheat: take it seriously, many people left the game because of this. Automate statistics checking from players to avoid cheating. Maps: they are beautiful, big, but boring inmho. I enjoy just a few maps. They also lack balance.

DLC BFV: Bring back with BFV the original experience of 1942, you are on time if you are not releasing a new Battlefield until 2021, and I am hoping it is not a pre-alpha but a finished polished AAA EA game, not a game that looks to be released hurried by indie developers to get some cash to continue the development.

Community: listen to the community, make polls, count on your clients.

Performance: i7 2600k/AMD 8350 + 970/290X should be the minimum requirements of a future release, you have an excellent Frostbite engine, don’t be afraid of increasing the minimum requirements and offering a more realistic game experience with a lot more destruction and details (use real textures).

DirectX 12: Fix.

Comments

• FranzJeger
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Norfangl wrote: »
    Hand the game over to a studio that knows what they're doing would be the best solution imo.

Lol!
  • mackpapi
    174 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EUROPEAN EASTERN FRONT!  & WESTERN FRONTs!

German:
    Panther Tank
    King Tiger II 
    Focke Wulf FW190 fighter

Russian:
    Yakolev Yak 9 interceptor 
    Lavochkin La-5 fighter
    T-34s medium tank
    IS heavy tank
    KV heavy tank

USA:
    P-51 Mustang interceptor
    P-47 Thunderbolt fighter
    P-38 Lockhead 'Lightning' 
    Sherman 'F'irefly'
    M-26 Pershing heavy tank

Japan:
    N1K2 Shiden-Kai fighter
    Ki-84 Nakajima interceptor 
  • BraskSpain
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Norfangl said:
    Hand the game over to a studio that knows what they're doing would be the best solution imo.
    if they implement native Linux support I have no problem in that. Anything will be better than BFV.

I hope for the next they will fully focus on multiplayer ONLY, Bugfixing, Server balance and freedom to rent servers like before.

it is so easy to make battlefield great again, bfv is the equivalent of windows vista.
  • MjrWalker
    143 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd say the biggest issue that should be taking up all of their time is the balance issues.

It's far too prominent over all platforms, and ultimately causes masses of shirt match instances where nobody really gets any xp or enjoyment due to the sheer speed.

It really hinders chapter xp gain when there's no story nodes out or anything in the meantime.

Sure, platoons play together, but when you're on a loosing team with everyone leaving en-masse, and you're against groups of mates all 100+, blitzing the map and repeatedly tea bagging you near your team's own main spawn territory, it's just not worth it.
  • Benza19
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The solution for this game? get out of the way EA and bring back the original rithm of the serie because now is like COD, some extremely fast multiplayer game that's only the shadow of the original titles
  • iigloo
    195 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Simple:

* Anticheat
    * Fix all bugs
    * Revert TTK
    * Fix the netcode
    * Ping limit (i don´t give a damn about empty servers in Greenland, Africa etc etc and i refuse to take care of them on EU-servers resulting in horrible gameplay for ALL just to satisfy one player and DICE)
    * Enable SLI again
    * Fix the sound
    * Better maps instead of the flat, boring design
    * Fix the teambalance
    * Fix the vehicle and plane balance (way too many on some maps) or make stronger anti-tank and anti-air weapons
    * More infantry maps

Ok...i see now that you have to build a new game.
  • Zozeberry
    237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Scrap it, get in new studio staff for DICE (Who actually care about portraying an immersive and accurate World War 2 Experience) .. and try again next year. All in all, considering everything. this game is a swing and a miss.
  • ackers75
    2652 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only 2 things
    Fix balance
    Fix the absolutely ridiculous netcode, out of the games I currently play battlefield has by far and away the worst netcode.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Capable planes, removal of 3x scope without glint, team balance, anti cheat (for the PC players), NO faction locked or balanced vehicles, BETTER servers, Ping limits ... and a LOT more.
  • KrullBorg
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wasted time... as the cheater thread... dice doesnt care
  • sasqch10
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Dice not being involved. At least any of the people that have their horrible fingerprints all over this cursed game.
  • 86gtrain
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zozeberry wrote: »
    Scrap it, get in new studio staff for DICE (Who actually care about portraying an immersive and accurate World War 2 Experience) .. and try again next year. All in all, considering everything. this game is a swing and a miss.

Couldn't agree more mate. It's a lost cause, all these updates are pointless because its just a sh#t attempt of a game from the start. Can't fix something that was never right to start with. Scrap it. I hope this doesn't stop them from doing another ww2 based on what made bf1 so great. They not getting my money with this game. Will continue to play bf1 until it dies if the killed it i would not then move to bfv
  • radioheadphonez
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think the problem is as much as they aren't listening to the community or they don't care...

To me... it looks like its an issue with the budget... it looks like their budget has been severely cut, everything is pointing to this.

they just don't have to manpower to do any of that stuff... i mean, it honestly looks like they have a handful of devs and graphic artists that are slaving away to try to keep the boat afloat... then there are probably a few overpaid managers who are making terrible decisions.

i honestly feel bad for the devs and artists... i know i talk a lot of **** on here and i get at the devs... but in reality my gripe is with the management.. i just... idk