Fix your game

CougarBoiiPNutt
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I literally couldn't care less about the ttk it was fine everytime you changes it. I'd rather you concentrate on fixing spotting, team balancing, reload glitch, player camera glitch, grenade weapon position glitch..... just a few problems that actually make the game unplayable, you would have had my respect if you hadn't wasted time the the whole ttk facade and saw outside of your little upper management fueled box.

Comments

• talhaONE
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I cant believe some people still thinks 5.2 ttk was fine.
  • sasqch10
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I can’t believe people are surprised by the terrible Dice moves/updates anymore. Lowlights all around at all turns. Not even bothering to test the garbage they shovel. Hey, you know those silly and ridiculous assignments we make people do to give our game depth, it’s not tracking. Whoops
  • spychodelics
    450 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This only depends on the weapon they played during the 3 month. 

A Type2A user was fine the whole time! 

• DaMutha1
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Grenade weapon position glitch makes game unplayable?   Oh.
  • CougarBoiiPNutt
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 said:
    Grenade weapon position glitch makes game unplayable?   Oh.

the one where you throw a grenade and your rifle moves about a foot upwards basically blocking your entire view and being stuck there
  • radioheadphonez
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Idk, I've been analyzing this broken game for a while and I knew the ttk wasn't the main problem... (it was just ANOTHER problem the devs ADDED to and already broken game) They game was broken before the ttk issues.

i am starting to realize that the game of breakthrough is just a stupid game mode that is just not fun and will never be fun.

i mean sure, breakthrough has a lot of potential, i like how it actually feels like a battle and it actually feels like you are taking an island or whatever... lots of potential but ill tell you why its broken...

it is broken because its an offensive OR defensive game. Any game ANY GAME... needs an offensive AND defensive utility for BOTH teams. You literally cannot play a game where one team is offense and the other team is JUST defense.

how many games or sports are like that? ANY?

i compare it to a sports game where only one team is allowed to have possession of the ball... the other team can only defend against the "offensive" team and they offensive team has to score a certain amount of points in a certain amount of time to win....

now, would anybody want to watch let alone play that game.... ever?

nope.

fix breakthrough, give the defending team some offensive capabilities for crying out loud... if the offensive team can't push through the objectives fast enough, the defending team should have to opportunity to push the offensive team back to the previous objective and even continue to push them off the beach if they can... this would make the game WAY funner...

just think about, instead of holding the team at the last objective until "time runs out" you could push them all the way back to the beach head and even victoriously push them completely off the island! it would be exciting, the offensive team would have to stop the counter attack and them push them back to the last objective. it would be AWESOME

it would be sort of like american football... push them all the way to the end zone, about to win and then one mistake and the other team capitalizes on it and runs it all the way back to your end zone and wins the game...

breakthrough right now looks like a football game with only one quarterback... its just... not fun by design...

like, i never feel like i win when I'm on the defending team... and i never feel like i loose on the offensive team either...

unless we have a stalemate at an objective which could last for an hour.. which is boring... and frustrating...

just, have a time limit or something so when it looks like they are getting stopped at an objective, they can actually loose ground.

and then it will be funner as a defender cause instead of just desperately trying to hold onto ground, until you eventually get moved over... you will actually have an ability to actually do something in the battle instead of just camp the objective and wait for the artillery get you
  • LeesSummit09
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had been thinking about that also. Most players prefer attacking, so why not 64 player frontlines. Has to be a reason I am not thinking about why it is not a mode, but seems like it might work. Some maps add tanks and planes. Seems like it would add some variety.
  • radioheadphonez
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had been thinking about that also. Most players prefer attacking, so why not 64 player frontlines. Has to be a reason I am not thinking about why it is not a mode, but seems like it might work. Some maps add tanks and planes. Seems like it would add some variety.
    Yea, I liked fontlines. That would totally work... It's a lot of fun. Even breakthrough is fun, it's just not fun to play defense the WHOLE game it always feels like we are getting our butts kicked, even when we win. 

I don't know why either, something mysterious about the game modes... 

And yea, I don't know why some maps have no planes or tanks either...

I just don't get it anymore...