Update 6.2 Bugs

Comments

• BeastofBourbon84
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Good

Nah it's still fine at the ranges it's supposed to be good in.

Increased recoil doesn't really matter at hipfire spray range.
  • tuscans
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 6
    4.5 hours in today, 970 hours in overall.

Reported more times than you can see it, report fetching. 

Stuck whilst dead is still in there today. Pressing options only lets you quit game to start again. Happened on Panzerstorm in a trench.

Sound. Bullet fire sounds after you have finished firing. Random, sporadic sounds like a metal door opening in a forest clearing when a player runs past. Lack of bass, much more tinny.

( Old niggles ) Conquest spawns. Spawning on your flag before it's taken can put you in front of an enemies line of sight or better still, with you back turned for immediate death. When you spawn on your flag without any enemies on it, you spawn miles away. Surely this should be the the other way round letting you work a safe path towards a competed flag.

Team balancing. 

Shooting through material ie, the red drapes on D flag in Devastation....you can't unless I'm wrong and it's Kevlar.

Looking over objects, enemy in your sight but your bullets hit the object you are looking over, even though there's a clear 4 inch gap above. 

Ticking Conquest only in advanced search but putting you in Breakthrough. I know the 2 game modes revolve but if you tick Conquest only the you should expect that game mode to be the one you play. 

Game disconnection and slow interface loading times.

Something I have never understood. The deploy screen time extending when your squad dies....I'm not sure why your being penalised to wait to deploy when all your squad is dead.

Last, HDR mode. When the score comes up after the end of match and we now have the Pacific background ( like sun shining through the glass windows of a hangar ) it is very hard to make out what the right hand scores are due to the amount of light, brightness behind coming through the windows in the background. My set is an LG B8 and calibrated for HDR gaming as well as the in game options but windows produce to much light making names and scores on the right feint to invisible. 
  • gurkenpabst
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    useless?
    i hate to see everybody using this piece of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯!! I'm also on level ten, but i have all weapons on level ten! so i use the rare weapons....................(the german with the "points") .............
    greetinx, the pope of cucumber
  • BeastofBourbon84
    702 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    useless?
    i hate to see everybody using this piece of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯!! I'm also on level ten, but i have all weapons on level ten! so i use the rare weapons....................(the german with the "points") .............
    greetinx, the pope of cucumber

Puff puff und weitergeben!
  • gurkenpabst
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Questionmark!
  • Steppenwolf187
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cannot fetch report = no 20% Chapter XP Boost.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Been noticing that sometimes, the ZH29 needs 3 or even 4 bullets kill, when it’s indeed a 2 shot kill weapon.
  • LXLiberatrix
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I try to access me loadouts in the main menu and it's just a blank background. Can't play either because the loading screen is longer than Skyrim's
  • BassMan_PC
    256 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 7
    Infinite revive/bleedout bug is still happening.  Have to quit the server and rejoin.  WORST!
  • COWHEADJONES
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Every game I've played so far after the update, which is about 10 matches. I get "could not fetch report".
  • RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Every game I've played so far after the update, which is about 10 matches. I get "could not fetch report".
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/200861/quick-update-from-the-team-end-of-round-reports#latest
    This explains it all.
  • Sapelogue
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They finally got rid of the surface control exploit spamming low speed loops in dogfight. And they introduced a new one with Spitfire VB speed boost. You can't out turn it.
    + Auto pitch up bug
  • iwashighwayman
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    af_general wrote: »
    Type 2A is useless now, nerfed too much

https://www.forgottenweapons.com/submachine-guns/japanese-model-ii-type-a/

It was never used in combat and 8mm doesnt really have much stopping power, it shouldnt be this insane op weapon dominating ww2
  • fragnstein
    813 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    af_general wrote: »
    Type 2A is useless now, nerfed too much

Aww someone broke your crutch? Time to find the next bandwagon
  • DonKamillentee
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for misusing this thread so much guys. Can we just collect the bugs? It is work enough - complaints can be thrown to other threads.
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Turn servers off
    Netcode makes this game unplayable
    One hit death
    One hit death
    One hit death
    Your laughable
  • TheGrippin
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 7
    There are definitely performance issues. Before 6.2 with DX11 on average I had 110 to 140 FPS on average. Now I have average 80,  it can go up to 95 rarely or drop down to 50 at some maps.
    Oddly enough it doesn't matter which quality settings I use (Ultra/Low), it just can't really go above 80. I tried DX12 which is stuttering and has crazy flickering textures all over the game, but the FPS is fine.
    Now I can chose to play with bad FPS or with terrible buggy visuals.

(Specs: i9-7900X, GTX 1080 Ti, 32Gb RAM)

The Rare Churchill skin "Aberdeen" is missing from my inventory.
    Post edited by TheGrippin on
  • gorgar_foot
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Unable to join any friends' games on XBox, either directly or through invite.
  • aquadude79
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    performance is definitely worse on PS4 post patch
  • MrCamp121
    1099 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 8
    This spotting bug needs to be fixed. I ran from one side of fjell to the other spotted the entire time and not a single flare anywhere