Battlefield V - Meme of the Month - March 2020

EA_Tom
120 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited March 12

Welcome to Meme of the Month!

Are you ready to channel your inner meme lord or lady? We want to see your best and funniest Battlefield related memes! Time to put on your funny pants.

What is meme of the month?

At the start of each month we’ll create a forum thread for you to share your funniest Battlefield V memes. The meme receiving the most upvotes from the community in the given month will receive some awesome physical Battlefield swag.

We'll announce the winner(s) nearing the end of each month.

What are the rules?

• Your meme has to be Battlefield V related

• Make your own meme! Don’t use someone else’s

• Abuse of the upvote system will disqualify your memes

• Post as many memes as you like, but don’t spam

• Don't derail, or post off-topic comments

• Forum rules still apply

Note: we'eve noticed some of you have trouble getting your memes uploaded. Click the Spoiler section below for more info on how to add your meme.
#1 - If your image is uploaded on the internet, simply right-click it and select copy image. When writing your post, press ctrl + v on your keyboard and the image will be added into your post

#2 - If your image is not uploaded yet, you can do so via the following option when writing your reply:

That’s it! We’re looking forward to those memes.

Battlefied V Meme of the Month Contest is open only to legal residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (excluding Quebec), Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Malaysia, The Netherlands, New Zealand , Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa , South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom and the United States (including the District of Colombia) who are at least as old as the minimum age of majority in the jurisdiction from which they enter the Contest.

Post edited by EA_Tom on

Comments

• Red_Label_Scotch
    1560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One of mine.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1560 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 6

Post edited by EA_Tom on
  • gantinxxx
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Red_label, if you go to the picture icon next the url icon you can link your picture there and it will show up like the other two.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    gantinxxx said:
    Red_label, if you go to the picture icon next the url icon you can link your picture there and it will show up like the other two.
    I have done that, it doesn't work for me.  I don't get it at all.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    edited March 12
    gantinxxx said:
    I have done that, it doesn't work for me.  I don't get it at all.
    This is how I tried to make the above post...

Post edited by EA_Tom on
  • EA_Tom
    120 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    I expected more memes to go with my morning coffee. I am disappoint.
  • IIPrest0nII
    2419 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    At least you had a good coffee :D
  • DonKamillentee
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh Tom, the community is disappointed also. You know why. Maybe it's the reason why not so many memes are coming in.
  • EA_Tom
    edited March 6
    Oh Tom, the community is disappointed also. You know why. Maybe it's the reason why not so many memes are coming in.
    Seems like the perfect reason to meme those emotions out there.

Also, there's some super sweet loot involved. But I won't share yet.

At least you had a good coffee :D
    True!
  • MjrWalker
    143 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Tom wrote: »
    I expected more memes to go with my morning coffee. I am disappoint.

I'm sorry Tom, but there's currently some big issues out there and little to no communication regarding what's happening. I'd like to join in (as who doesn't love a good meme) but the game is barely working since 6.2.
  • VXBronsonXV
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 6
    maybe?
  • Matty101yttam
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here's something i made a while back in regards to players overreaction to changes:

Not sure if it can be classed as a meme though.
    Should have done more work on that bottom hand but wasn't going to spend too much time on it
  • VOLBANKER
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    His pointing finger is kinda long too :) 
  • IIPrest0nII
    2419 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @VOLBANKER

Maybe he is a basketball player.
  • ZeroCool_Doc
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

• Red_Label_Scotch
    edited March 8

Heh.
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • Imadis64
    141 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @VOLBANKER

Maybe he is a basketball player.
    Or a Prez
  • HugoPlayNow
    181 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member