Favourite battlefield moment?

RKampfflieger18
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I will have to say (may have been using the spitfire for this) but me and my team mate doing a strafing run on two German tanks knocking them both out of action like the opening scene to Valkyrie.

Comments

• Terminator000001
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Killing bug abusers like with the VB currently and making fun of stall abusers. 🦆
  • RKampfflieger18
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Killing bug abusers like with the VB currently and making fun of stall abusers. 🦆

Tbh I hate stall abusers, I often fly fighters cause 9/10 someone will always spawn a bomber. If you stall abuse, it’s lack of skill of manoeuvring
  • MBT_Layzan
    2462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Getting a shot off with my tank and taking out a pilot in such an incredible and deliberate way, and they are like WFT?!? in chat :D
  • MjrWalker
    143 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2020
    For me it was on a battle in Marita. We were badly loosing and extremely unbalanced on a game of breakthrough. Following a point where we began to pick up, most of the enemy team was swarming point D, which is a house. There were several enemy beacons there also. Managed to call in a V1 which ended up killing everyone in the area, getting a killstreak of 18. A satisfying way to end everyone after then originally receiving lots of hate mail, taunting and tea bagging.
  • VOLBANKER
    1719 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have had a couple of times playing medic with my platoon, where I went in to revive a squadmate in a tricky situation and managed to get us both out alive. Afterwards to hear my squadmate say on Discord “damn, you are fearless mate” in recognition and respect, that was awesome!

Btw. there is a difference between a tricky situation and a hopeless situation when considering going for a revive. As medic you often have to make the call in a split second, and that’s what separates the good medics from the bad: That you tend to make the right call.
  • Imadis64
    141 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My fave moment: 
    Map: Defending last Objective on Wake Island
    Weapon: MG1919A6
    Location: To the left of the machine gun nest next to a bush--prone
    When: Before the recent buff to the gun
    I kept clearing out assaulting enemies as they approached the machine gun nest, crouching up the hill. I picked those closest to me. As soon as I saw a profile become narrow, I knew they had turned to find me so I aimed for them immediately. I had at least 3 people run over my shoulder through the bush, not seeing me next to it. I waited until they crossed the road before firing in case someone was following. 
    Got about 17 kills in a row over about 1 1/2 minutes as the machine gun nest was quite active too. 
    Looking back on it, the key was identifying early those who turned to look for me, leading the sprinters slightly, waiting til I had the crosshairs on each target before pulling the trigger (Not spraying bullets), and waiting for the closest enemies to move further away (not giving away my location completely)
    As a noob, I had no idea how to record this until recently--Oh Well!!!
  • sasqch10
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Turning it off 🥁
  • TrueWebby
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF4, Siege of Shanghai, Top of Skyscraper flag, Shooting pilot out of chopper, Jumping off and stealing chopper.
  • TrueWebby
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Whilst still airborne.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bf3, whole squad in ts, all have eyes on a sniper, in I come in a jeep humming flight of the valkrie into my headset and splat him against a wall.
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you are on the attacking side in Panzerstorm, Breakthrough it's always such a good moment when the next sector opens. Battlefield theme playing, all infantry and 8 tankers in the same line on that open field start marching at the same time with 2 allied planes flying over as well. These kind of moments are the best.