Anyone else experiencing rubber banding?

BlackWidow88x
68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
My connection is fine and another friend of mind reported rubber banding issues. It seem to hit hard the past few days. Hadn't happened until this week.

Comments

• CosmicStriker
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    run a latency speed test the smaller the number the better connection, then remember to play in the region that you get the smaller number test results or upgrade your internet connections.
    https://www.azurespeed.com/Azure/Latency
  • smokiuaces214
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been having it since BF1. It feels like a combination of bandwidth and Xbox limitations. When my family is home watching Netflix or whatnot, I'm jumping all over the place.
  • SixTouge
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't had any issues. In fact, I have rarely had that kind of stuff since I exclusively searched for low (green) ping servers and joined those only. The auto match maker was pretty 50/50 in that regard.

Since doing that, the only other time I have issues is heavy broadband use in the home. More than one other device streaming a movie, and one of the worst culprits is when the Xbox itself is updating a game in the background.
  • diagoro
    1593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have constant server issue notifications of one kind or other. And there are times like the past few days where I get multiple ones every game. Tested the connection and it's fine, the same as normal.

Not only do they seem to have stopped regular server resets, but moving to the Amazon server system has been sketchy at best. I'll bet half the server issues are from that alone.
  • Mishkin37
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have almost constant High Latency, Packet Loss and Latency Variation icons on the upper right of my screen while playing. My ping is usually between 25-35.

I don’t ever notice an issue, though. Kills and deaths seem fair. I rarely get killed “from around a corner.” I don’t ever rubber band, and if I see an enemy rubber banding, it might happen once every 10 matches. I never shoot at any bullet sponges, either, so I guess I’m lucky.