Snipers?

LeesSummit09
490 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I thought the game was suppose to reward more aggressive players. On breakthrough, last night and tonight, top player on our team (both in my squad also), were snipers that never got near objectives. Both were good, like 25-5, but while everyone else was dying at objectives, they both stayed back. One map was Fjell and other Hamada.

Comments

• WebsterHyperion
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If they are killing a decent amount of enemies and helping the team move up, shouldn't be a problem. It's when more than a 1/4 of the team is snipers, that is when things go wrong for your team.
  • Snookray83
    40 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I see tanks further back on the map than snipers when i play breakthrough.
  • Tullzter
    1261 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    almost everyone nowadays is running the ZH 29, on the servers i play with anyways
  • JamieCurnock
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter wrote: »
    almost everyone nowadays is running the ZH 29, on the servers i play with anyways

Yeah I started using this since the patch. It's not hard to see why, if you have a good aim this thing is an absolute beast. If you can play it with a 3x instead of 6 you can play aggressive with it and dominate. It's crazy good.
  • BlackRabbit9090
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter wrote: »

Yeah I started using this since the patch. It's not hard to see why, if you have a good aim this thing is an absolute beast. If you can play it with a 3x instead of 6 you can play aggressive with it and dominate. It's crazy good.
    I use it as well! If play agressive recon and taking actual objectives the ZH-29 is a must for sure! Its a good weapon once you learn it, but far from op. Its descent and thats about it! In the hands of a good player almost any weapon in BFV can be very lethal!