Nice job on the 6.2 TTK "REVERT" unfortunately... the game still sucks

radioheadphonez
43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Yea... game still sucks. had to rage quite cause it pisses me off too much. There is still no team balance, nothing to do about the noobs on your team and frankly the game just pisses me off. Great job with the tank body customization. Historically, the extra crap on the tanks was something the Sherman tanks did because it didn't have enough armor. As for all other tanks in the game, they had no reason to throw sandbags on their tanks so once again! great waste of time and idk...

i think this breakthrough game mode is just built to fail anyways... why is it only one way? like the invading team is just supposed to win? There should be an ability to push the other team back on their offensive instead of just try to hold them at an objective for an hour. Sometimes the battles are actually engineered to be one sided (no aircraft on one side, no aa, no tanks on the defending team). it would be better if it was just a fair game mode... maybe make it easier to secure the beach head but much harder to get the last objective. unfortunately, i think you are meant to be run over by the opposite team, if you don't get completely bulldozed in enough time... you somehow won? it doesn't even make sense... because eventually the invading team WILL take the island... the game is just engineered that way. Why can't the defending team push the other team back into the beach head and even off the beach all together? THAT would be a fun game mode...

but i think the game is just structurally broken and its like putting a new paint job on a car with a busted transmission

you have a sense of helplessness in the game... especially as infantry... if you are on a loosing team your just going to loose, theres very little chance to make a difference in this game unless you're a pro pilot or a platoon of tanks, you're just not going to make any impact on the battle.

i think the new ttk kind  of helps actually... it gives the individual player more power so they can actually take out multiple enemies without getting mowed down in the process... its fast enough so that you don't just get lit up by 5 enemies every time you pop out of cover to shoot at someone, so it takes the "teamwork" out of the equation a little bit. 

i enjoy conquest a little bit, because its a little more of an even game but... breakthrough, it's just... if you are on the defending team on breakthrough, your gonna get pissed off and frustrated no matter what. even when you are winning in that game mode, it still feels like you are loosing, cause there is no offensive ability...

just look at professional sports... breakthrough is kind of like football (or it could be like football (american football)). but imagine a football game where you just have one team is offense and the other team is just defense and the offensive team has to score  say 20 points to win the game and if they don't the defense will win. Now, just think about how dumb that would look? that sport would have ZERO fans...

you guys should make breakthrough more like football. if the offensive team can push you halfway up the island but doesn't do it fast enough, then the defending team should get an opportunity to make a counter attack and try to push them back to the last objective... THAT... would be fun

just like, imagine any sport where only one team is allowed to have possession of the ball... that is battlefield 5 breakthrough... makes no sense

i don't even know why I'm posting this to be honest

Comments

• HengSweeKeat
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TL;Dr, surprised you didn't mention hackers.
  • radioheadphonez
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Darkdrium said:
    TL;Dr, surprised you didn't mention hackers.
    I know, I was venting... I get sort of long winded when I am sarcastically venting about stuff... But I play on console so I don't think there are many hackers on console. If I had a pc I would probably be playing other games like squad and total war or... man theres like at least 10 games I would play instead of Battlefield if I had a pc
  • Snookray83
    41 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game has may more issues than weapons needing tweaks. I keep coming back to this game once every few months hoping it's improved but it's not.
  • ElToroFFM
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Gamemode you are talking about was already there and was called Frontlines. It was actually my favortite one because very interesting battles could happen with a lot aof back and forth ans sometomes a suprising overturn. Too bad they removed it.
  • olavafar
    2261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElToroFFM said:
    The Gamemode you are talking about was already there and was called Frontlines. It was actually my favortite one because very interesting battles could happen with a lot aof back and forth ans sometomes a suprising overturn. Too bad they removed it.
    You can still play Frontlines on Community servers (if you find one).
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TTK "revert" just brought back the emphasis on how broken the game is: 1 frame deaths at mid-range are back and with that the camping.

This kind of TTK only works with a high performing game (High enough FPS on console, enough cover everywehere, good visibility, good directional audio, good netcode, ping limits, good servers, etc ...)

Right now it is a frustrating 1 frame death camping party, in which you get 1 framed from every angle and from mid-range when you move by "invisible and silent" enemies, again.

And when you end up in a very unbalanced server with that kind of play, you instantly quit that server.

The only fun is the OP Spitfire MK VB  ;)
  • THERAMPAGE_ci0h
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As a console player should i say thanks for bringing back instadeath, death at cover, insane TTD and the return of the camping meta ? 
    Whatever you can say, they were out of radar since 5.2 ... 30hz console's servers can't handle fast TTK ! 
    They Should at least give us the possibility to choose our TTK in Community games ... 

I was thinking it was time to go back in the air since ground combats sucks now ... BUT .... THEY'VE BUFF THE AA TO A RIDICULOUS LEVEL  :|
    Time to go back to BF1

• X_Sunslayer_X
    1568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    well any slow RPM weapon that is automatic is just not viable anymore. especially on SMGs.
    you get the recoil from 5.0 and get the worst DMG model ever for the weapon. the drop off starts from 5-6 at 20m already meaning anything beyond 20m is next to suicidal since ARs and LMGs will just shred you with higher optics and better BTK. great job DICE you are trying your absolute hardest to kill off and turn off anyone trying to play medic
  • sasqch10
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    When playing the game, gameplay design and modes isn’t fun, Dice force feed modes, maps that show how bad a design BF5 was upon release. At least the pacific maps are interesting but the bad karma and stench are never leaving this version. It’s broken and will only ever be taped, rigged together. Dice is cursed and have ruined their franchise. Congrats on soon making Madden games terrible.
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1411 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok, DICE needs to fix SMGs. You have to be a damn surgeon with the thing now to kill past 20m.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    DICE really needs to get their **** together before I reinstall this game.
  • LeesSummit09
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, you typed a lot to say you don’t like team balance or breakthrough. Agree on balance, see to many teams with all the high ranking platoons. Only mode I play is breakthrough. BF 1 only mode I played was operations. I enjoy both. Rather be attacking, but it changes every map. Have been on defending teams that have kept the enemy in the initial spawn. Most satisfying wins were being on bad team, pushed back to last flag and for some reason, team rises to occasion and the win.
  • radioheadphonez
    bran1986 said:
    DICE really needs to get their ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ together before I reinstall this game.
    What is this game that you speak of? I am unfamiliar with it? Battlefield 5? Doesn't ring any bells, I am sorry... I don't have any idea what you are talking about ;) 
  • Porter3KK
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the game is perfect now ( lmg's strong but nice since no1 wants to play support anyway its good they have strong weapons now )
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Porter3KK said:
    the game is perfect now ( lmg's strong but nice since no1 wants to play support anyway its good they have strong weapons now )

support never had weak weapons. they were just slightly worse ARs with a bi-pod. i even remember when the KE7 would shred anyone and anything due to being how broken it was.