Why there are no servers with there own Map rotations

AnabolicAssman
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The game and if it is fun to play is so depending on the map as in no other game. 

I hate maps as Panzerstorm, Hamada, Al Sudan, Narwik, Parcific Storm and Airport. They are very badly designd and way to open. Made for snipers and i hate this. why the developers not add more cover.

The good maps are Arras, the city maps and the jungle map. I hadf so much fun wheren there was servers where you could play soloman only. Then they removed this servers and i stopped playing the game becuase there are no custon servers where only the good maps are played. On maps like airport i see a lot of times that the half team is leaving. 

Please do not let those map designers create any more such maps. They are bad. I kinda like the 8 vs 8 maps but why they added tanks to this gamemmode in some maps. What a stupid decission. I like the game but i hate to leave the server after 1-2 maps becuase i dont like the next map on the rotation. I would buy a server if you could select the best maps. Now this game have a lot of good maps but people not stay on the sderver when a bad map comes in the rotation. Hope Dice will read the feedback and change it. Especially airport is really bad designed. 

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3741 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The way the servers work in Battlefield 5 would require a specific playlist for each individual map to generate demand for that kind of server to turn on. They would have to completely rework the way servers work in Battlefield 5 to fix this mistake and I doubt they will be doing that this late in the game.
  • sasqch10
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Because most of the release maps would never be played again and Dice can’t admit how bad the popped the bed. I boycotted Hamada and was a great move. It just shines the absolute worst of BF5. Get stuck on a slight incline or pebble with your hobbit sized soldier that can’t reach a 3 foot ledge all while being bombed, sniped, tanked from 3 objectives away on the super creative pile of rocks map!!? Wow
  • xHonest_Abe
    218 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Back in the days of BF4 gaming clan history <3 before BF1 and BF5, certain gaming clans servers would have maps such as the Locker and Metro running 24/7. The single map servers was so popular, you had to wait awhile to just get on. Players early on learned not to disrupt game play, or you will be ban. One thing about single map servers was that the same players came on every night to play and you know them by name and there was a lot of friendly chat. The way it is set up now, you rarely play with the same players after a couple of games, the friendship does not have time to developed. On the Hamada subject, I feel like I run around a lot on the generic looking map to accomplish very little. Put in a jungle setting on that map, and you might have a better map than Wake Island.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My main problem is that there is no dom anymore so if you want some inf only gameplay (for example to try things out after a patch) you're stuck with either tdm or hoping for devastation/op underground.

Com games now allow tow progress but for some reason there are never any games active...