Semi automatic rifles need increase DAMAGE

2»

Comments

  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    talhaONE wrote: »
    Or were you talking about in 5.2.2?
    If you were I mean 5.2 and 5.2.2 have broken the game and all the SARs need tweaking. Upon reviewing I think they’d actually balanced it pretty well in 5.0 and would like to see that balancing structure for the SARs continue. Plus the G1-5’s a 360rpm 3HK in CQC and making the M1A1 a 450rpm 3HK in CQC would break the game even more

    They were better then Slrs in 5.0. So no they were not "balanced".

    I meant that the M1A1 was well balanced against the other SARs, was quite unique and gave you reason to use it without making the rest of the class redundant.

    I wasn’t saying that the SARs were perfectly balanced against the other weapon classes and I’ve been saying for months that the other classes need to be brought up to par
  • CT1924
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mf_shro0m wrote: »
    CT1924 wrote: »
    CT1924 wrote: »
    idk1233211 wrote: »
    With the new jungle map, it will be nice to have custom scopes that i can choose up to 6x, and increase damage

    M1A1 carbine definitely. 3btk cqc.

    I don’t know about that. It always irks me when a significantly weaker gun somehow does more damage than more powerful ones.

    Ive heard that the M1A1 was a monstrosity on PC before 5.2 and all in all I feel that it was pretty well balanced. I’m on Xbox and it’s never been my gun of choice but I mean it has a 30 round mag, the lowest recoil amongst the SARs (bar the 10 round mag AG) and a faster TTK than the Selb1916

    I’m good with the Selb1916 and the SMLE, MAS and Karabin and I feel like I should’ve gotten on well with the M1A1 but we just didn’t click

    The M1A1 has a 4 btk at 450 rof. The damage drop-off is severe.

    It became a 5HK past 50m and doesn’t drop lower than that. That’s not severe

    What I realised when I was writing my previous comment was that I was using the M1A1 wrong. During my trials with it I used it as if I were holding an SMLE or a MAS when really I should’ve been using it as if I was using a Selb1916.

    Compared to the SMLE and MAS, altho the M1A1 has less recoil and a bigger mag it has a slower body shots TTK at all ranges and that’s why I was getting outgunned when I shouldn’t have been. The M1A1 really excels if you can consistently land quick successive headshots under pressure but on my sub 4K TV I just can’t do that and so for me and most players it’s inferior to the SMLE and MAS (and would be to the Garand no doubt) for ptfo

    However the M1A1’s TTKs were 0.533 and 0.667, which is faster than the Selb1916’s 0.674 at all ranges. It’s super low recoil makes it particularly well suited to longer range engagements (30m+) and is a lot lower than the Selb’s. The M1A1 also doesn’t have that thing that adds additional recoil to successive shots making landing successive shots easier. With the high velocity rounds spec it’s muzzle velocity is only ~10% lower than the Selb1916’s which is pretty insignificant.

    All in all whilst the M1A1 isn’t a match for SMLEs in the hands of most players, it is potentially a better version of the Selb1916.

    If/when we get decent TTKs back I’m gonna try playing with it as if it was a Selb. I think it’s definitely worth a try

    If they made the M1A1 a 3HK in CQC itd be too much better than the Selb and would probably become the best SAR overall. It’d be bad for balancing

    5 btk at 450 rof...the ttk has to be worse than everything except the liberator.
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CT1924 wrote: »
    CT1924 wrote: »
    CT1924 wrote: »
    idk1233211 wrote: »
    With the new jungle map, it will be nice to have custom scopes that i can choose up to 6x, and increase damage

    M1A1 carbine definitely. 3btk cqc.

    I don’t know about that. It always irks me when a significantly weaker gun somehow does more damage than more powerful ones.

    Ive heard that the M1A1 was a monstrosity on PC before 5.2 and all in all I feel that it was pretty well balanced. I’m on Xbox and it’s never been my gun of choice but I mean it has a 30 round mag, the lowest recoil amongst the SARs (bar the 10 round mag AG) and a faster TTK than the Selb1916

    I’m good with the Selb1916 and the SMLE, MAS and Karabin and I feel like I should’ve gotten on well with the M1A1 but we just didn’t click

    The M1A1 has a 4 btk at 450 rof. The damage drop-off is severe.

    It became a 5HK past 50m and doesn’t drop lower than that. That’s not severe

    What I realised when I was writing my previous comment was that I was using the M1A1 wrong. During my trials with it I used it as if I were holding an SMLE or a MAS when really I should’ve been using it as if I was using a Selb1916.

    Compared to the SMLE and MAS, altho the M1A1 has less recoil and a bigger mag it has a slower body shots TTK at all ranges and that’s why I was getting outgunned when I shouldn’t have been. The M1A1 really excels if you can consistently land quick successive headshots under pressure but on my sub 4K TV I just can’t do that and so for me and most players it’s inferior to the SMLE and MAS (and would be to the Garand no doubt) for ptfo

    However the M1A1’s TTKs were 0.533 and 0.667, which is faster than the Selb1916’s 0.674 at all ranges. It’s super low recoil makes it particularly well suited to longer range engagements (30m+) and is a lot lower than the Selb’s. The M1A1 also doesn’t have that thing that adds additional recoil to successive shots making landing successive shots easier. With the high velocity rounds spec it’s muzzle velocity is only ~10% lower than the Selb1916’s which is pretty insignificant.

    All in all whilst the M1A1 isn’t a match for SMLEs in the hands of most players, it is potentially a better version of the Selb1916.

    If/when we get decent TTKs back I’m gonna try playing with it as if it was a Selb. I think it’s definitely worth a try

    If they made the M1A1 a 3HK in CQC itd be too much better than the Selb and would probably become the best SAR overall. It’d be bad for balancing

    5 btk at 450 rof...the ttk has to be worse than everything except the liberator.

    It is 4btk at 450 ROF too.

    You have the Gewehr 1-5 same 5 BTK with a lower ROF and how about the trench and the p08 carbines.
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CT1924 wrote: »
    CT1924 wrote: »
    CT1924 wrote: »
    idk1233211 wrote: »
    With the new jungle map, it will be nice to have custom scopes that i can choose up to 6x, and increase damage

    M1A1 carbine definitely. 3btk cqc.

    I don’t know about that. It always irks me when a significantly weaker gun somehow does more damage than more powerful ones.

    Ive heard that the M1A1 was a monstrosity on PC before 5.2 and all in all I feel that it was pretty well balanced. I’m on Xbox and it’s never been my gun of choice but I mean it has a 30 round mag, the lowest recoil amongst the SARs (bar the 10 round mag AG) and a faster TTK than the Selb1916

    I’m good with the Selb1916 and the SMLE, MAS and Karabin and I feel like I should’ve gotten on well with the M1A1 but we just didn’t click

    The M1A1 has a 4 btk at 450 rof. The damage drop-off is severe.

    It became a 5HK past 50m and doesn’t drop lower than that. That’s not severe

    What I realised when I was writing my previous comment was that I was using the M1A1 wrong. During my trials with it I used it as if I were holding an SMLE or a MAS when really I should’ve been using it as if I was using a Selb1916.

    Compared to the SMLE and MAS, altho the M1A1 has less recoil and a bigger mag it has a slower body shots TTK at all ranges and that’s why I was getting outgunned when I shouldn’t have been. The M1A1 really excels if you can consistently land quick successive headshots under pressure but on my sub 4K TV I just can’t do that and so for me and most players it’s inferior to the SMLE and MAS (and would be to the Garand no doubt) for ptfo

    However the M1A1’s TTKs were 0.533 and 0.667, which is faster than the Selb1916’s 0.674 at all ranges. It’s super low recoil makes it particularly well suited to longer range engagements (30m+) and is a lot lower than the Selb’s. The M1A1 also doesn’t have that thing that adds additional recoil to successive shots making landing successive shots easier. With the high velocity rounds spec it’s muzzle velocity is only ~10% lower than the Selb1916’s which is pretty insignificant.

    All in all whilst the M1A1 isn’t a match for SMLEs in the hands of most players, it is potentially a better version of the Selb1916.

    If/when we get decent TTKs back I’m gonna try playing with it as if it was a Selb. I think it’s definitely worth a try

    If they made the M1A1 a 3HK in CQC itd be too much better than the Selb and would probably become the best SAR overall. It’d be bad for balancing

    5 btk at 450 rof...the ttk has to be worse than everything except the liberator.

    It was only 5 BTK past 50m at which point ARs, LMGs and SMGs which have HRec and more VRec are 6-9 BTK. There’s more to balancing than just the TTKs, you know that
  • Nic727_1
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They need to buff the M1A1.
    It’s ridiculous how you need 4 headshots to kill someone.
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nic727_1 said:
    They need to buff the M1A1.
    It’s ridiculous how you need 4 headshots to kill someone.
    You don't.
  • Hawxxeye
    7773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 15
    Nic727_1 said:
    They need to buff the M1A1.
    It’s ridiculous how you need 4 headshots to kill someone.
    I think you  are confusing it with the model 37
  • iwashighwayman
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    idk1233211 wrote: »
    With the new jungle map, it will be nice to have custom scopes that i can choose up to 6x, and increase damage

    I aint no great sniper, but i m still surprised to see medic with jungle carbine counter sniping bolt action recon snipers. I though recon should have advantage in distance.
  • BlackRabbit9090
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    idk1233211 wrote: »
    With the new jungle map, it will be nice to have custom scopes that i can choose up to 6x, and increase damage
    No way dude! And 6x are only for recons/snipers... Worst post I read on this forum so far, you must be trolling!? lol
  • KMAsterisk
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wait, this thread is serious? SAR's destroy at 30-70+ and that's not enough? Increase the damage model and there'd be little reason to use anything else.
  • MrCamp121
    1168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    idk1233211 wrote: »
    With the new jungle map, it will be nice to have custom scopes that i can choose up to 6x, and increase damage

    Lmao. I cant stop laughing
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This thread may not be that old but it was started pre 6.2.

    Then it was a little fairer that SAR where not good. Now is not the case.
  • idk1233211
    106 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This thread may not be that old but it was started pre 6.2.

    Then it was a little fairer that SAR where not good. Now is not the case.

    lol if only they could read
  • GrizzGolf
    1416 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This thread may not be that old but it was started pre 6.2.

    Then it was a little fairer that SAR where not good. Now is not the case.
    SAR are pretty decent now 
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The only thing the SAR need is the removal of 3x scope without glint.
  • talhaONE
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    The only thing the SAR need is the removal of 3x scope without glint.
    Same for AR. They dont deserve 3x scope either.
Sign In or Register to comment.