Left BF5 to go back to BF1

Bopper7629
25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I really can't believe i am saying this but, i left bf5 to go back to bf1....I hated bf1, but at least i can see where i am getting shot from and I don't die in 3 hits from a SMG...Dice you really messed up BF5, but i am glad to say that i deleted it off of my hard drive, so now i have about 100GB free to download better games and put bf1 back on...I had it last night with BF5 when I hit someone with a LMG 5 times and they still killed me with a SMG as they were running up on me, after i hit them 5 times!!! WTF DICE, That is just pure crap, a smg fires handgun bullets, while a lmg uses a long gun bullet...WTH were you thinking? You nerfed LMG & MMG because people were seriously dominating with those classes...Thats what happens when you run up to LMG or MMG, you die, not get killed by a smg...
Also, i won't pre order the next bf that does come out due to all of this crap that was totally messed up!!! Weapons balancing, really? I will not spend $60 or more dollars on a game from a company that totally disregards their customer fan base, sorry....I am done with BF5 and I am going to wait about a month before i purchase the new bf that comes out in 2022...

Comments

• creepNpeep
    781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Agree.
    The weapon balancing and damage models are appalling.
  • Naion92
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i do enjoy both the bf V and bf1 so i play both hehe
  • urban2544
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok... and this means what to us lol
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4599 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    urban2544 said:
    That like many many players, he is dissatisfied the BFV and is going back to BF1 as a better product.  BFV has decimated the player base. for example every platoon II know has been decimated, by BFV unless they focussed back on BF1 or BF4. Even the largest ones, e.g.  like the FF that had 200 members little over as year ago has been decimated. 
  • snip_survz
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bf1 is my main game now, along with bf4. I dont know, but i find bf1 more immersive than bf5, the combat, the maps and the main atmosphere of the game is more enjoyable. On bf1 i can play with any class and enjoy the game, doesnt matter if im a medic, sniper, assault or support, every class feels "important", just like bf4, something that i cant see in bf5. anyway, i liked bf5 in the beginning, but now i just cant play it anymore.
  • Bopper7629
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It almost seems as if Dice reverted all their changes before the nasty update before Christmas....IT TOOK THEM THIS LONG TO COME BACK JUST ABOUT FULL CIRCLE AND REVERT MOST OF THE CHANGES....Why do it in the first place when people didn't want it...
  • SirSteven44
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol I’m leaving Battle glitch V to go to COD, allow cheaters on top of not fixing your bars. Warzone topped you out, I’ve been a dedicated BF player but you done it in for me... f.u.
  • creepNpeep
    781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol 🤣👍🏼
  • kenpokillz
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bf1 is a lot better even with the Suppressed invisible bullets.
    Bf5 can’t be taken seriously whatsoever. You just have to know your going to get shot 10’ around corners and through mountains, chicken dancing straffing douchebags will ruin you with guns that shot 1/2 speed and due less damage, hip fire and close quarter combat is non existent due to terrible game refresh rates, and the silent tanks of ww2 will roll up on you without a sound to blow you away while the turret is point 180 degrees away from you... other than that it’s just a below average shooter made by a bunch of coding monkeys.
  • firemsn
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    urban2544 said:
    That, after paying his money, he is unhappy with the current state of the game, leaving another player out of the community while at the same time, your comment shows what a myopic fool you really are not caring whether or not you have fellow players in the game.
  • Plucky6922
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You just have to know your going to get shot 10’ around corners and through mountains, chicken dancing straffing douchebags will ruin you with guns that shot 1/2 speed and due less damage, hip fire and close quarter combat is non existent due to terrible game refresh rates, and the silent tanks of ww2 will roll up on you without a sound to blow you away while the turret is point 180 degrees away from you...

Wow, you just described all the things I hated about BF1, while attempting to discribe BFV.
  • Lancelot_du_Lac
    226 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OP - oh dear, how sad, never mind!
  • 0AAJ
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    agree last month i start play on PC to try BF5 and it was worse than in PS4 hacker everywhere i delete the game and start play BF1 on PS4 
  • kreepypriest
    441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A lot of people are in your shoes including me..i went back to bf4...it’s just more of a better game..after 65 days of bf1 I’ve had enough,
  • DigitalClarity10
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with the OP. I picked up BF 5 last week, and I have to say the gun play is atrocious. I get picked off by shotguns and smgs from range. If I am using an smg, I get picked off by a sniper. If I switch to sniper, I get picked off by a sniper. Or I am lying in a field and I get picked off by a tank from a mile away. I really tried to practice and be patient and time my shots. I just get obliterated every game. Never played BF 1 or 4 so I can't compare them. But I went back to COD WW2 which I thought was hard at first now feels like easy mode. But one of the biggest issues is there's no offline mode with bots so you can practice and hone your skills. Star Wars Battlefront 2 has offline mode and recently EA improved the AI for that. Killzone SF has offline mode and online mode with bots. COD WW2 has local play. It'd be nice if EA could do the same for BF 5. They get plenty of money from micro-transactions to make it happen.
  • DigitalClarity10
    Seems like people are hacking too even on PS4
  • DigitalClarity10
    I think this video accurately describes many of the issues with BF 5 including tanks not being good up front but sniping infantry from miles off

• Lancelot_du_Lac
    226 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seems like people are hacking too even on PS4
    proof?
  • KMAsterisk
    295 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 20
    You don't need proof on these forums for it to be true.

• ddarn37
    117 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Think I'm gonna play more BF1.. visibility is better,better war atmosphere & environment and more fun.I play on a PS4 if you want to add me: Ddarn29