we want a current war game!!

machuqueiro1974
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Dice, please!!!
a majority of us don't like swords, slow planes even slower tanks!

we like fast-paced wars, fast machineguns, fast planes, helicopters, 1000 meters scopes, night vision sights, missiles etc
BF4 was love at first sight

i am a die-hard BF fanboy but since  BF1 I'm bored with the series!
please change this! 
half-hour playing the other you know who and hi felt a buzz that with bf1 and bf5 never give....

Comments

• TFBisquit
    2115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game is current enough with the fast rof weapons available.
    Besides that, what makes the op think a modern setting would be any different from the weapon balance and bugs/server issues ?
  • doctorrocktor
    1900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What's with the we,wasn't 6 modern bf games enough for you.Anyway i think they will go Vietnam next or Korea then back to modern.
  • Trokey66
    8797 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I remember the time when 'we' wanted a WW2 game.......
  • ninjapenquinuk
    2107 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is barely a WW2 game
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13844 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved to off topic 
  • Turban_Legend80
    4735 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    I remember the time when 'we' wanted a WW2 game.......

Blame “the community”.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1855 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The problems releated to BF are not the settings or specific theme of the certain game...
    BFV got shafted by greedy salesmanagement.

Implementing a cashcow (Firestorm) and then basing all core game-elements around this was soo wrong. The devs have been doing doubletime trying to reverse everyting to get back to a normal service that centers around the actual game and services the actual core BF audience...