This Week in Battlefield V - March 23, 2020 Edition

Braddock512
1471 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited March 27
Our global teams on all franchises continue to work to keep games going, per EA Update on the Coronavirus Situation. Below is the calendar for the week. 

(This is the current schedule for this week. Please note, items could shift, be added, or be moved around, so check back daily for updates on the calendar, links, etc.) 

Monday, March 23, 2020

• This Week in Battlefield V - An overview of this week's news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links! 
  • DICE Friends Nominations Closed

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 

• #OnlyinBattlefieldV Moments of the Week - Hot new OIB moments coming in with a new weekly winner! Think you’ve got a winner? Send it our way on any of the Battlefield channels. Each weekly featured clip will be awarded a Best Community in the World emblem!

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Thursday, March 26, 2020

• Chapter 6: Week 8 "UPRISING" Mission Begins
  • The Pacific War Playlist will remain throughout Chapter 6.
  • BCIW & EA PLAY 2019 Emblem Giveaways  - We'll be posting a few hundred codes on Reddit and Forums throughout the day for you to grab. Link . Good luck! 

Friday, March 27, 2020

NOTES AND ADDENDUMS

• Battlefield V In Pictures Screenshot Contest starts on Saturday, March 28th, 2020. RULES

Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• BF_Bouns
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 24

It will be a good #FNB  <3 

Post edited by BF_Bouns on
  • CT1924
    955 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is one of them a trailer making contest? Cause I got one all ready.
  • Kyblik83
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Today I can´t to launch Battlefield 5 and also Battlefield 4. Yesterday I normally played it. Where can be a problem please?
  • Braddock512
    1471 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    CT1924 said:
    Is one of them a trailer making contest? Cause I got one all ready.
    Now you've ruined the surprise! Yes, there will be a trailer contest as well. 

-Braddock512
  • Braddock512
    Kyblik83 said:
    Today I can´t to launch Battlefield 5 and also Battlefield 4. Yesterday I normally played it. Where can be a problem please?
     Please contact EA Help at http://help.ea.com and provide them with detailed information - such as platform, region, etc. to investigate the issue.

-Braddock512
  • CzarSRS
    postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hello, I had an question regarding previous content from last year. I was away during when you guys released Chapter 4 and 5. Are you guys planning on selling some content in the store like.. “Kraken” or “Stormchaser” outfits? Im sure your community would gratefully love it if you guys made it possible to acquire the content for those who missed out due to life.
  • Braddock512
    CzarSRS said:

Hello, I had an question regarding previous content from last year. I was away during when you guys released Chapter 4 and 5. Are you guys planning on selling some content in the store like.. “Kraken” or “Stormchaser” outfits? Im sure your community would gratefully love it if you guys made it possible to acquire the content for those who missed out due to life.
    Hello! I believe we'll be seeing previously released customization rotating back through. I don't have a timeline just yet, but will check on it and see what's what. 

-Braddock512
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6047 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 24
    CzarSRS said:

Hello! I believe we'll be seeing previously released customization rotating back through. I don't have a timeline just yet, but will check on it and see what's what. 

-Braddock512
    And what about new elites? Are they coming any time soon? It's been a while.
  • PoorMatador
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anybody else been getting the bug when you quit a game that locks your screen and forces you to re-join? Either that or the server list just doesn’t show up all and none of the buttons work. Both situations I end up having to dashboard and restart the game. Happens pretty much every time I leave a game, mid-game or in between. Starting to get pretty frustrating to have to restart the game every single time I want to get back to the main menu.
  • Braddock512
    Updated OP with OIB link.

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 

• #OnlyinBattlefieldV Moments of the Week - Hot new OIB moments coming in with a new weekly winner! Think you’ve got a winner? Send it our way on any of the Battlefield channels. Each weekly featured clip will be awarded a Best Community in the World emblem!
  • CT1924
    edited March 25
    (Quote)

-Braddock512

Aw yeah! Ummm... side note, are software watermarks okay? Just want a heads up if I need to start looking into that. ;)
    Edit: noticed the OIBF moments allows trailer re-cuts as well. Was that it? Did I miss it? :(
  • Braddock512
    CT1924 said:
    (Quote)

-Braddock512

Aw yeah! Ummm... side note, are software watermarks okay? Just want a heads up if I need to start looking into that. ;)
    Edit: noticed the OIBF moments allows trailer re-cuts as well. Was that it? Did I miss it? :(
    No watermarks at all. (not even from the software). 

No, OIB Moments of the Week is our weekly content celebration. The contests I am working on will be bigger. Swag boxes, art books, 2080TI video cards - all sorts of stuff for prizes. 

-Braddock512
  • CT1924
    (Quote)
    No watermarks at all. (not even from the software). 

No, OIB Moments of the Week is our weekly content celebration. The contests I am working on will be bigger. Swag boxes, art books, 2080TI video cards - all sorts of stuff for prizes. 

-Braddock512

All right, thanks for the heads-up. I'll take care of that right quick. I am loving these polls and contests.
  • L3wY_9507
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Double XP is active in previous Battlefield titles (BF4, BFH, BF1). 
    Why aren't there any events like this in BFV? 

@EA_Tom @Braddock512

• Braddock512
    L3wY_9507 said:

@EA_Tom @Braddock512

The functionality isn't there, but the team is investigating other options, like login rewards, more playlists/rotations, etc. 

We'll keep you posted as things get locked down.

-Braddock512
  • L3wY_9507
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    L3wY_9507 said:

@EA_Tom @Braddock512

The functionality isn't there, but the team is investigating other options, like login rewards, more playlists/rotations, etc. 

-Braddock512
    Thank you for answering.  B)
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6047 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 26
    L3wY_9507 said:

@EA_Tom @Braddock512

-Braddock512
    I always wonder why hasn't such functionality been added to BFV? I mean Dice has extended level cap but hasn't provided people an option to get there faster. Weird.
    And it's even more weird considering all previous games had XP boosters and regular double XP events.
  • alphajames5
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 26
    unable to login to  BFV unable to connect error in game

• nuter41
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Where are these emblem codes
  • Braddock512
    nuter41 said:
    Where are these emblem codes
    In a stickied post in the main Battlefield V General section. 
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/201491/battlefield-v-best-community-in-the-world-ea-play-2019-emblem-giveaway/p1#Head

-Braddock512