The Madsen LMG

K17NOW
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I Mainly play Assault, Support Class. Now 6.2 is come to BFV, I'm try to Using the my favorite Madsen for Long time, and I think Madsen is Now Become 6 Shot to kill in Long range. Unlike 5.0, Which Madsen is 5 Shot to kill at All range. Shouldn't the damage be 22-20?

Comments

• KMAsterisk
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Madsen is in a good place as far as comparing to other LMGs right now with 1 less BTK starting at 31 meters. Now the draw times or BTK compared to the SARs is a different story.
  • talhaONE
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    K17NOW wrote: »
    I Mainly play Assault, Support Class. Now 6.2 is come to BFV, I'm try to Using the my favorite Madsen for Long time, and I think Madsen is Now Become 6 Shot to kill in Long range. Unlike 5.0, Which Madsen is 5 Shot to kill at All range. Shouldn't the damage be 22-20?
    All SARs, LMGs and ARs btk at range increases by one compared to 5.0 with the exception of breda. Since Madsen had 5 btk at range now it has 6 btk at range.

I didnt played with madsen after 6.2 so i dont know how it performs.