Ps4 MEDIC

Freckec
8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
i don't understand those players who as a medic don't do what they should do to revive teammates! A disaster like some players are irresponsible and reckless! Despite all the other problems in the BF5 game, especially that there are 64 players on one side and 40 to 50 on the other, which is reflected in the already failed game .. and then these unconscious players do their part, no give ammunition or not revive the injured! most of them are lost to the game, they simply do not bother but completely destroy the game with their actions, because they do not have the feeling and motivation to do their best and do their best and do not wait for individuals to do everything! It is difficult to find a balanced game with conscious players, and that is why they fall all those criticisms for which it is not only DICE's fault!

Comments

• GenCuster
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It’s called "lack of balance"...................

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    1117 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You're right, balancing bf players = herding cats.

Definitely don't just blame medics though because s support will hardly repair, lots of recons wouldn't recognise an objective and the amount of assaults that hide from tanks isn't a small number.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1498 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    mhm i wonder if the animation is to blame....
    i mean it only is a buggy mess of an animation that has the power to pull you out of cover into the open.
  • fragnstein
    836 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was unaware ps version has over 100 players per server.
  • ElliotLH
    9602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    'Team play' is unfortunately a concept that escapes a lot of players.

--

With that said, and specifically in regards to medics not reviving, I personally won't revive someone if I'm sure I'll die myself in the process. Normally that's only when someone dies out in the open and I'm out of smokes.
  • Freckec
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Pardon, but I didn't think or expect the medic to revive me in a place where it logically can't, but when it gets past you it doesn't even look at you and in the situation is that it can revive you !! I see my father's situation myself and do not seek help where it is too risky.
  • KMAsterisk
    295 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There's plenty of reasons/excuses why medics may not revive.

You were skipping the revive, or not holding, before you noticed one coming for you so they stopped short (rare).

They were out of smoke and didn't want to risk the revive, or couldn't locate/ neutralize the threat (more common).

They play medic for the self healing aspect/weapons and really have no intention of reviving (common).

Perhaps you didn't revive them prior and they are returning the favor (been there, done that).

Situation is just too risky (common).

They didn't notice (common).

In the end, not much that can be done if you run with randoms. Never trust a fart, and never expect blueberries to revive or cover a blind spot. Occasionally you'll get pleasantly surprised.