Who said MAA too weak?

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    3556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As long as you pick your targets and wait for the right moments, the MAA is okay but the fact still remains that it is taking up one of your team's vehicle slots for something that is only moderately effective at it's singular anti air role. Given the resource cost of fielding MAA, it should be capable of killing aircraft with greater efficiency than it does now.
  • Psychopski
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • MammiBoo
    414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MammiBoo said:
    (Quote)
    :joy: what stats bashing? im not telling you that you or your stats are bad. im pointing out that you lie about your stats or what you claimed to do in game. youre not free to just claim whatever you want about what you did just because stats bashing isnt allowed. statsbashing doesnt protect liars like you. 

"The thing is I had many games when I joined late" lmao sure. thats why the four reports i provided (where you mostly didn't reach even close to 15 destroys) are all in perfect map rotation order and appear in your profile with time stamps that perfectly fit the round time displayed within the reports lol. but im sure you just switched after every round then wasted some time in the menus, joined a new server that is on the same map as the last server you played on is now and also happens to finish the round at pretty much exactly the same time as the last one. and you didn't do this once you did it three times in a row. multiple perfectly parallel operating servers are really something special. on top of that other players seemed to do the exact same thing as they seem to always reappear on your servers. thats really an exceptional statistical occurrence, truly outstanding :wink:.
    OR you simply played multiple rounds on one server. im sure the first scenario is a lot more convincing though. 

oh i saw this video already, thought about bashing it in my first comment but thought it was kinda off topic so i didn't. but now that you mention it in pride yourself im gladly taking the opportunity. 
    "I prohibited airspace for enemy team, using a tool designed for that. ". you do an amazing job at that i have to say. especially within the first minute when planes are litterally flying directly over your head and you still don't kill them, often not even damage them severely. thats what i call airspace denial :joy:. or look at 02:10: that spitfire doesnt care about you at all. i mean you already have literally 0 impact on any objectives because you just shoot planes that fly over your own spawn. And that one doesnt even try to evade you or anything, he could have flown on the seaside to the spawn no problem. but he decided to just straight up fly over you and still took less than 10 damage. thats what you call prohibiting airspace? :joy: this guy even comes back and flies pretty much straight at you and still gets away with his life. not only is he not being held back from flying ANYWHERE on the map, he even flies directly at you without attacking you (which is the worst thing he could possibly do) and still gets away. in what dreamworld are you living my guy? do you seriously think you were effective? 
    so in conclusion you took down three pilots in 4 minutes that all flew directly over your head (sometimes multiple times). on top of that the first two were very inexperienced. the first pilot has a grand total of 14 kills in planes lmao. you're truly showing us how good that aa is by killing players that have pretty much no experience in a planes at all and fly like bots. 
    any decent pilot would either kill you or straight up ignore you and just continuing doing what he's doing. 

Berg as I said your logic is heavily lacking. Val in first post was with one spec tree unlocked, german flak was with first 2 perks unlocked, if you watch final seconds i ve unlocked the third one in that video. The fact is i destroyed lots of planes with not specced maas, bombers were toasted. In the vid i destroyed Vb s you can see the czech camo and one strafing me. They came after me but i constantly moved but using cover. Or you re dead. I am not very good at maths I agree actually i have 192 kills not 190 with both maas but this is proving my point. Maa is a beast and is perfect for keeping planes at bay.
    To others that claimed that i was not against top pilots, I will say I am a top pilot, but a fact is those top pilots you will encounter in a less than one percent of the servers. So stop crying and use that.

you simply can't stick with the topic now can you?
    i don't care about your unprecise claims like "bombers were toasted". fact is you claimed to destroy 15 planes at average, which is not true, not even close. you can make as many excuses as you wish, it won't change the facts.

And the video just shows you missing a lot of shots and shooting down random planes that make the mistake of flying directly over your head. except for the last one not a single one "went for you". it wasn't an intense fight that you managed to get out on top of due to your epic movement strategies. you shot at planes for four minutes litterally sitting in one spot with a resupply station 10 meters away from you without any opposition you clown. you didn't kill a single plane that wasn't litterally flying directly above you. Often time planes even flew directly above you and almost didn't take any damage. i think you need to look up what "prohibiting airspace" means, cause thats not what you did at all. 

"I will say I am a top pilot" :joy: sure you are. A top pilot without a single plane with a kpm higher than 1.(fyi: THIS was statsbashing :wink:)
    Do you even use your brain Berg? I play CQ only, in your dreams you can have 1kpm per minute. Maybe your logic gets stuck under those top leaderboards riddled with BT "pilots" and "tonkers". Maybe you can think out of the box, the fact is you are nothing but a stasbasher and a terrible one.

You expect dominating with an unspecced tonk, without turret traverse. Nice thinking tell me more. Aside that I continued yesterday to dominate skies with those things. 
    Best player my team on Arras with 10 planes destroyed
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/gamereport/psn/1247274903803496448?handle=ElitesT_PeasanT

12 planes destroyed Twisted Steel
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/gamereport/psn/1247255389837690880?handle=ElitesT_PeasanT

So my little experiment proves everything I ve said in OP.

PS: I had many planes destroyed on Hamada as well, and I did encounter 220 level pilots. One of them on Narvik killed me 2 times with G2, but my team played bombers, and I was the only one against planes with a ground vehicle. The russian was skilled, high pinger, he went 23 k/d but had tough times with me. Was fun I destroyed 3 bombers and kept him busy all game long. Their team lost so even tho I went 7-4 was worth it.

Use MAA boys it is worth it, no doubt about that.
  • StealthAria
    576 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    Wait till you meet those crazy Ju88 only pilots who have mastered the plane to the point of being able to bomb  coin from max altitude and being able to land almost every shot with the bottom rear HMG which can kill a fighter within like 3 sec.
    The only times the AA works is if the enemy plane is caught unprepared because they are busy harassing your own planes or another  nearby ground target.
    I've encountered a few of those JU-88's in a fighter, the key is to attack it from above as the top MG on the JU-88 doesn't have good visibility. And with a really good JU pilot you have to pull off and come back again a handful of times, unskilled pilots will always try to just get behind and outshoot those HMG's and get melted every time. And with the MAA, unskilled players just start shooting at planes the minute they see them, often when they are out of range, all that does it alert the pilot of an active AA. Its better to wait until the plane is well within range before you start shooting, you'll get the element of surprise and they won't have time to get away. If they do get away, again, unskilled players usually camp the MAA right next to a resupply, which the skilled pilot is well aware of its placement, make sure you move, its called MAA for a reason. 
    The Flak 38 can actually kill most pilots long before they can drop their bombs or kill you with MGs, I've actually recently taken to purposefully exposing myself and picking away at they health at the fringe of my range to bait pilots in and shred them.  Same thing with the 20mm options on MAA, unless you get someone that manages to sneak up on you or hit you with rockets from outside your range, you're practically invincible.
    And don't forget, MAA can still tow guns, so you can always carry around a buddy to further help with AA or to fend off armor (those field guns are devastating now, like Type 5 AT cannon levels of devastating)

As long as you pick your targets and wait for the right moments, the MAA is okay but the fact still remains that it is taking up one of your team's vehicle slots for something that is only moderately effective at it's singular anti air role. Given the resource cost of fielding MAA, it should be capable of killing aircraft with greater efficiency than it does now.
    MAA can also be good against infantry, especially if you take the 40mm gun, they reliably kill in two hits as long as the target is within the splash radius (which rivals that of a howitzer, btw)  and the Flakpanzer can even lay down actual fields of fire for area denial, not to mention the smoke they can spam everywhere.  Also, while they are far from ideal for the role, they can still kill armor if they can manage to pull off a flank while running a 40mm.
  • The_BERG_366
    2673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    (Quote)
    :joy: what stats bashing? im not telling you that you or your stats are bad. im pointing out that you lie about your stats or what you claimed to do in game. youre not free to just claim whatever you want about what you did just because stats bashing isnt allowed. statsbashing doesnt protect liars like you. 

"The thing is I had many games when I joined late" lmao sure. thats why the four reports i provided (where you mostly didn't reach even close to 15 destroys) are all in perfect map rotation order and appear in your profile with time stamps that perfectly fit the round time displayed within the reports lol. but im sure you just switched after every round then wasted some time in the menus, joined a new server that is on the same map as the last server you played on is now and also happens to finish the round at pretty much exactly the same time as the last one. and you didn't do this once you did it three times in a row. multiple perfectly parallel operating servers are really something special. on top of that other players seemed to do the exact same thing as they seem to always reappear on your servers. thats really an exceptional statistical occurrence, truly outstanding :wink:.
    OR you simply played multiple rounds on one server. im sure the first scenario is a lot more convincing though. 

oh i saw this video already, thought about bashing it in my first comment but thought it was kinda off topic so i didn't. but now that you mention it in pride yourself im gladly taking the opportunity. 
    "I prohibited airspace for enemy team, using a tool designed for that. ". you do an amazing job at that i have to say. especially within the first minute when planes are litterally flying directly over your head and you still don't kill them, often not even damage them severely. thats what i call airspace denial :joy:. or look at 02:10: that spitfire doesnt care about you at all. i mean you already have literally 0 impact on any objectives because you just shoot planes that fly over your own spawn. And that one doesnt even try to evade you or anything, he could have flown on the seaside to the spawn no problem. but he decided to just straight up fly over you and still took less than 10 damage. thats what you call prohibiting airspace? :joy: this guy even comes back and flies pretty much straight at you and still gets away with his life. not only is he not being held back from flying ANYWHERE on the map, he even flies directly at you without attacking you (which is the worst thing he could possibly do) and still gets away. in what dreamworld are you living my guy? do you seriously think you were effective? 
    so in conclusion you took down three pilots in 4 minutes that all flew directly over your head (sometimes multiple times). on top of that the first two were very inexperienced. the first pilot has a grand total of 14 kills in planes lmao. you're truly showing us how good that aa is by killing players that have pretty much no experience in a planes at all and fly like bots. 
    any decent pilot would either kill you or straight up ignore you and just continuing doing what he's doing. 

Berg as I said your logic is heavily lacking. Val in first post was with one spec tree unlocked, german flak was with first 2 perks unlocked, if you watch final seconds i ve unlocked the third one in that video. The fact is i destroyed lots of planes with not specced maas, bombers were toasted. In the vid i destroyed Vb s you can see the czech camo and one strafing me. They came after me but i constantly moved but using cover. Or you re dead. I am not very good at maths I agree actually i have 192 kills not 190 with both maas but this is proving my point. Maa is a beast and is perfect for keeping planes at bay.
    To others that claimed that i was not against top pilots, I will say I am a top pilot, but a fact is those top pilots you will encounter in a less than one percent of the servers. So stop crying and use that.

i don't care about your unprecise claims like "bombers were toasted". fact is you claimed to destroy 15 planes at average, which is not true, not even close. you can make as many excuses as you wish, it won't change the facts.

And the video just shows you missing a lot of shots and shooting down random planes that make the mistake of flying directly over your head. except for the last one not a single one "went for you". it wasn't an intense fight that you managed to get out on top of due to your epic movement strategies. you shot at planes for four minutes litterally sitting in one spot with a resupply station 10 meters away from you without any opposition you clown. you didn't kill a single plane that wasn't litterally flying directly above you. Often time planes even flew directly above you and almost didn't take any damage. i think you need to look up what "prohibiting airspace" means, cause thats not what you did at all. 

"I will say I am a top pilot" :joy: sure you are. A top pilot without a single plane with a kpm higher than 1.(fyi: THIS was statsbashing :wink:)
    Do you even use your brain Berg? I play CQ only, in your dreams you can have 1kpm per minute. Maybe your logic gets stuck under those top leaderboards riddled with BT "pilots" and "tonkers". Maybe you can think out of the box, the fact is you are nothing but a stasbasher and a terrible one.

You expect dominating with an unspecced tonk, without turret traverse. Nice thinking tell me more. Aside that I continued yesterday to dominate skies with those things. 
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/gamereport/psn/1247274903803496448?handle=ElitesT_PeasanT

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bfv/gamereport/psn/1247255389837690880?handle=ElitesT_PeasanT

PS: I had many planes destroyed on Hamada as well, and I did encounter 220 level pilots. One of them on Narvik killed me 2 times with G2, but my team played bombers, and I was the only one against planes with a ground vehicle. The russian was skilled, high pinger, he went 23 k/d but had tough times with me. Was fun I destroyed 3 bombers and kept him busy all game long. Their team lost so even tho I went 7-4 was worth it.

and? i only fly/flew in conquest as well and even i have well over 1 kpm on most planes and im not a top pilot. and its not like you're close to 1. 0.6 on the g2, 0.3 und the g6, 0.7 on the vb and 0.4 on the VA, how? honestly. do you fly circles in your spawn or what? all the actual top pilots i know have at least my kpm, mostly considerably higher, simply because they kill ground targets more reliably and win dogfights most consistently and quicker as well. 
    i mean im not here to nit-pick on stats like trying to make a point on a difference of 0.1 on some plane. but if on your top 6 planes, i (a decent but certainly not a top pilot) have anywhere from  twice all the way up to 4 times your kpm it just makes you wonder. how can a randy pilot like me get so much more kills than you, a "top pilot"?

i don't expect that at all, im still simply calling out your lies and its amazing how you keep proving yourself wrong. claiming that you destroy 15 planes in a round at average and now you post your best games with 10 and 12 destroys. big brain plays my dude. 
    i don't care if you are good or not. however, if you claim obviously wrong things to be the truth i gonna call you out for it. 

"So my little experiment proves everything I ve said in OP." yeah totally, especially your legitimation which is based on your amazing performance, which you lied about, as shown multiple times by now. 
  • Celsi_GER
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    You said it yourself, good pilots will be able to counter. Why do people who hate pilots want some magic anti-air weapon that has ZERO counters? MAA is extremely effective, but like I've said multiple times before one here, not many people use it properly. Good pilots will still be able to counter, or use teamwork to deal with it, as they should, they are experienced and good at it and put in the time and effort to become good. 

We do not want any magic. We want balance. Currently good pilots are almost invulnerable, leave the round with insane K/D.
    Yes, I know, in theory they could be countered if 50% of infantry carries a Fliegerfaust. But in practice almost nobody uses the Fliegerfaust because it's not rewarding at all - only frustrating.

Yesterday on Panzerstorm I desperately tried to down a plane with an AA tank. He one-approach-killed me 3 times in row from very high altitude. I did not see him coming, I did not hear him coming, just BOOM.
    He could do this because that crazy 3rd person aim assist which will show him exactly where the bombs will land.
    Remove this aim assist will resolve the bombers being OP problem instantly.
    That's the real "magical" tool here, and we want it removed for better balance.

• MammiBoo
    414 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    (Quote)

and? i only fly/flew in conquest as well and even i have well over 1 kpm on most planes and im not a top pilot. and its not like you're close to 1. 0.6 on the g2, 0.3 und the g6, 0.7 on the vb and 0.4 on the VA, how? honestly. do you fly circles in your spawn or what? all the actual top pilots i know have at least my kpm, mostly considerably higher, simply because they kill ground targets more reliably and win dogfights most consistently and quicker as well. 
    i mean im not here to nit-pick on stats like trying to make a point on a difference of 0.1 on some plane. but if on your top 6 planes, i (a decent but certainly not a top pilot) have anywhere from  twice all the way up to 4 times your kpm it just makes you wonder. how can a randy pilot like me get so much more kills than you, a "top pilot"?

i don't expect that at all, im still simply calling out your lies and its amazing how you keep proving yourself wrong. claiming that you destroy 15 planes in a round at average and now you post your best games with 10 and 12 destroys. big brain plays my dude. 
    i don't care if you are good or not. however, if you claim obviously wrong things to be the truth i gonna call you out for it. 

"So my little experiment proves everything I ve said in OP." yeah totally, especially your legitimation which is based on your amazing performance, which you lied about, as shown multiple times by now. 
    As I said you are delusional. I cant be bothered looking to your awesome pilot stats, I am fairly convinced are subparl. I have no problems, your deep analysis stats bashing proves nothing. So I came with facts you came with nothing.

Your kpm could be 1 if you rush, fly over enemy home flag, kill a bunch of people stacked there, and die the next second in CQ.  As I know from BF1, you had tough times with planes, you cant shine on this one sry.

You spend less than one minute to enemy home flag, have some multikills, proves nothing.

Which I am fairly sure, it is all you can do taxiing planes and medic train and I suspect, you heavily stack bombers on Breakthrough, if it is true you have 1kpm. Cq is not possible as principle if you stay in the air whole game, and do something for your team.

If you play bombers on BT and your best class is assault, would be not good for you. Invalidates everything you said. The cheesiest mode, the easiest class and the easiest vehicle to rack up easy kill with.

Tell us legend, that 1kpm with planes is it true or not?
  • The_BERG_366
    2673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    (Quote)

As I said you are delusional. I cant be bothered looking to your awesome pilot stats, I am fairly convinced are subparl. I have no problems, your deep analysis stats bashing proves nothing. So I came with facts you came with nothing.

Your kpm could be 1 if you rush, fly over enemy home flag, kill a bunch of people stacked there, and die the next second in CQ.  As I know from BF1, you had tough times with planes, you cant shine on this one sry.

You spend less than one minute to enemy home flag, have some multikills, proves nothing.

Which I am fairly sure, it is all you can do taxiing planes and medic train and 
    I suspect, you heavily stack bombers on Breakthrough, if it is true you have 1kpm. Cq is not possible as principle if you stay in the air whole game, and do something for your team.

If you play bombers on BT and your best class is assault, would be not good for you. Invalidates everything you said. The cheesiest mode, the easiest class and the easiest vehicle to rack up easy kill with.

if mine are subpar (which would be fine by me) than you're are absolute noob level. youre just dissing yourself at this point. 

"i came with facts":
    "i get 15 plane destroys a round at average". well actually not.... not even close 
    "They came after me but i constantly moved but using cover. ". actually, no! you just sit behind a rock 10 meters away from a resuplly station and nobody ever attacked you until the end. 
    "You expect dominating with an unspecced tonk, without turret traverse. Nice thinking tell me more. ". nobody every expected that from you, learn to read. 

are these your amazing "facts"? :joy:

"As I know from BF1, you had tough times with planes, you cant shine on this one sry" yeah very rough, as anyone can see in this video you made complaining about me not taking damage lmao. please expose me again with one of these single kill masterpieces, has been a while since you made a fan video for me :wink:

"I suspect, you heavily stack bombers on Breakthrough, if it is true you have 1kpm.". nice FACTS. i mean you could just check it yourself by literally two clicks with your mouse, but you rather resort to assumptions and fairytale and make yourself look even most stupid. mister FACTS right there :joy:

"Cq is not possible as principle if you stay in the air whole game, and do something for your team.". normally, a conquest round takes 20-30 minutes. do you seriously belive top pilots cant get 25-30 kills average per conquest round? :joy:. on top of that you also get shot down hence you wouldn't even have to get that many kills per round to get a 1kpm . 20 would probably be sufficient. you have 0.34 kpm on the g6. that means IF you stay up the whole round, you get an AVERAGE grand total of 9 or 10 kills per full conquest round. if you get shot down even less. do you seriously think a top pilot gets less than 10 kills a round at AVERAGE with a g6? :joy:
    as always, rather than just checking it and seeing that people do get these kind of numbers, you just say its not possible and ignore it. nice FACTS!

"If you play bombers on BT and your best class is assault, would be not good for you. Invalidates everything you said. The cheesiest mode, the easiest class and the easiest vehicle to rack up easy kill with."
    and again you make yourself look stupid because you make a point that isn't applicable to me and it would be so easy to avoid :joy:. and even if it was its complete nonsense to argue that people can't have an opinion.  

"Tell us legend, that 1kpm with planes is it true or not?"
    the answer is two clicks away. i would suggest you to take the time and do it, i know its much to ask considering you type all these replies lmao, but still, try it. the reward is that you can stop embarrassing yourself, at least in this regard :wink:
  • MammiBoo
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    (Quote)

I suspect, you heavily stack bombers on Breakthrough, if it is true you have 1kpm. Cq is not possible as principle if you stay in the air whole game, and do something for your team.

if mine are subpar (which would be fine by me) than you're are absolute noob level. youre just dissing yourself at this point. 

"i came with facts":
    "i get 15 plane destroys a round at average". well actually not.... not even close 
    "They came after me but i constantly moved but using cover. ". actually, no! you just sit behind a rock 10 meters away from a resuplly station and nobody ever attacked you until the end. 
    "You expect dominating with an unspecced tonk, without turret traverse. Nice thinking tell me more. ". nobody every expected that from you, learn to read. 

"As I know from BF1, you had tough times with planes, you cant shine on this one sry" yeah very rough, as anyone can see in this video you made complaining about me not taking damage lmao. please expose me again with one of these single kill masterpieces, has been a while since you made a fan video for me :wink:

"I suspect, you heavily stack bombers on Breakthrough, if it is true you have 1kpm.". nice FACTS. i mean you could just check it yourself by literally two clicks with your mouse, but you rather resort to assumptions and fairytale and make yourself look even most stupid. mister FACTS right there :joy:

"Cq is not possible as principle if you stay in the air whole game, and do something for your team.". normally, a conquest round takes 20-30 minutes. do you seriously belive top pilots cant get 25-30 kills average per conquest round? :joy:. on top of that you also get shot down hence you wouldn't even have to get that many kills per round to get a 1kpm . 20 would probably be sufficient. you have 0.34 kpm on the g6. that means IF you stay up the whole round, you get an AVERAGE grand total of 9 or 10 kills per full conquest round. if you get shot down even less. do you seriously think a top pilot gets less than 10 kills a round at AVERAGE with a g6? :joy:
    as always, rather than just checking it and seeing that people do get these kind of numbers, you just say its not possible and ignore it. nice FACTS!

"If you play bombers on BT and your best class is assault, would be not good for you. Invalidates everything you said. The cheesiest mode, the easiest class and the easiest vehicle to rack up easy kill with."
    and again you make yourself look stupid because you make a point that isn't applicable to me and it would be so easy to avoid :joy:. and even if it was its complete nonsense to argue that people can't have an opinion.  

the answer is two clicks away. i would suggest you to take the time and do it, i know its much to ask considering you type all these replies lmao, but still, try it. the reward is that you can stop embarrassing yourself, at least in this regard :wink:

Omg, i fear looking at your subpar stats, so considering you are avoiding an answer, my opinion is your best class is assault, plane stats are coming from breakthrough and you use planes for taxiing?

Am I right?
    Can you prove your points that I am a subpar pilot, with some facts, like you being a hero pilot or something?
    Please do not embarass yourself.
  • The_BERG_366
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    (Quote)

"i came with facts":

Omg, i fear looking at your subpar stats, so considering you are avoiding an answer, my opinion is your best class is assault, plane stats are coming from breakthrough and you use planes for taxiing?

Am I right?
    Can you prove your points that I am a subpar pilot, with some facts, like you being a hero pilot or something?
    im not gonna write out to you what you can look up yourself lmao. my stats are linked directly under every post i write in this forum. two mouse clicks and you're there, judge for yourself. 
    after all we both know you took a look at them at the very start already and now just pretend to not have done so in a desperate attempt to wind yourself out. 

as i already told you im not using planes in breakthough, can you read? also what i use most is not a question of "opinion", you can look it up easily. 

and again you can't read. i didn't say you are subpar pilot. i said that you're for sure no top pilot if a scrub pilot like myself has so much higher kpm than you. keep repressing that fact and make yourself belive your bad excuses.
    its very telling that you resort to: "your most used class is assault therefore your opinion is invalidated". just shows that you can't defend yourself properly, unsurprisingly. maybe just don't blatantly lie all the time, just a suggestion. If you'd refrain from that you wouldn't get yourself into situations like these. 
  • cashm0n3y08
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:

We do not want any magic. We want balance. Currently good pilots are almost invulnerable, leave the round with insane K/D.
    Yes, I know, in theory they could be countered if 50% of infantry carries a Fliegerfaust. But in practice almost nobody uses the Fliegerfaust because it's not rewarding at all - only frustrating.

Yesterday on Panzerstorm I desperately tried to down a plane with an AA tank. He one-approach-killed me 3 times in row from very high altitude. I did not see him coming, I did not hear him coming, just BOOM.
    He could do this because that crazy 3rd person aim assist which will show him exactly where the bombs will land.
    Remove this aim assist will resolve the bombers being OP problem instantly.
    That's the real "magical" tool here, and we want it removed for better balance.

Elite and experienced players destroy balance, it's how it's always been. There are guys in my clan who have 5.00 K\D's who regularly get 50 kills with less than 10 deaths just playing infantry on conquest, but when a good pilot does that, "omg DICE get rid of planes, they are OP, anyone can use them." And I hate to break it to you, but getting rid of the 3rd person aiming reticle isn't going to ease your frustration much as good pilots will still get the bombs on target consistantly, honestly I wish they would, because since the last patch the reticle isn't that accurate to begin with anyways. Before they added that to the Pacific Fighters I could easily put my bombs on target without the reticle, it just took some practice. And here's a tip for you, the best counter to a bomber is not AA, but a fighter. Don't know how to fly? Put in the time and learn, that's what us ace pilots had to do. 
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    181 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thnak you Berg for your analyse of that guy... and demascing his lies...
  • WetFishDB
    2290 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MammiBoo making claims that are demonstrably false? Surely not. That would never happen. Ever.

Well... apart from almost every single performance-based post he’s ever posted.
  • MammiBoo
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    (Quote)

"i came with facts":

Am I right?
    im not gonna write out to you what you can look up yourself lmao. my stats are linked directly under every post i write in this forum. two mouse clicks and you're there, judge for yourself. 
    after all we both know you took a look at them at the very start already and now just pretend to not have done so in a desperate attempt to wind yourself out. 

as i already told you im not using planes in breakthough, can you read? also what i use most is not a question of "opinion", you can look it up easily. 

and again you can't read. i didn't say you are subpar pilot. i said that you're for sure no top pilot if a scrub pilot like myself has so much higher kpm than you. keep repressing that fact and make yourself belive your bad excuses.
    its very telling that you resort to: "your most used class is assault therefore your opinion is invalidated". just shows that you can't defend yourself properly, unsurprisingly. maybe just don't blatantly lie all the time, just a suggestion. If you'd refrain from that you wouldn't get yourself into situations like these. 

Yes I can read, your logic is dumb to nonexistent. Using kpm criteria reveals only your intention to stat bash, from a point of view of a player that is using vehicles by exception. And you are not a vehicle players.
    KPM is not relevant for games like CQ, where I have posted videos above, has nothing to do with vehicles in this game. Because you have attrition and you are forced to go back to ressuply station. In case of planes you ARE FORCED To go back.  TO EXIT the fights. 
    Therefore comparing my KPM in CQ to probably your KPM in BT is delusional. Aside facts above BT is a shrinked map, where planes and vehicles can resupply faster, have a funneled and shrinked map so it is easy to maintain a KPM around 1-2 aiming in front of your team to the opposite side of the map where enemy team is. No skill required. It is just like CQ in first seconds where any newb can rush a bomber into enemy home flag and have a glorious multikill.
    The difference in BT this is happening all day long, all game long, especially when top players either truce or play stacked. Which is fairly common just like was in BF1.

Of course, you can make a little experiment using a fighter to see the time needed for resuplying rockets and going back to the action in hot spots on CQ. YOU WOULD BE AMAZED, even if you use turbo chargers the time is about 40 seconds, to the closest fights. That time is a part of your ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KPM relatio. So if you need 40 seconds with supercharger to get back into action, in your opinion how much time you need to spot a target, to view through haze, mist and foggy things. A lot more, let's say about 1 minute combined(if you are a skilled pilot)-for newbs takes a lot longer, and this time spent means actually you are out of fight, because this is a meta.

Of course this 1 min eta is dependant to other factors like if you are not attacked by planes, aa, Maas+FF's. The best bet is if your target is spotted, but spotting works on planes now and then it is thoroughly inconsistent. 

Like your analysis.
  • The_BERG_366
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    (Quote)

"i came with facts":

Am I right?

Yes I can read, your logic is dumb to nonexistent. Using kpm criteria reveals only your intention to stat bash, from a point of view of a player that is using vehicles by exception. And you are not a vehicle players.
    KPM is not relevant for games like CQ, where I have posted videos above, has nothing to do with vehicles in this game. Because you have attrition and you are forced to go back to ressuply station. In case of planes you ARE FORCED To go back.  TO EXIT the fights. 
    Therefore comparing my KPM in CQ to probably your KPM in BT is delusional. Aside facts above BT is a shrinked map, where planes and vehicles can resupply faster, have a funneled and shrinked map so it is easy to maintain a KPM around 1-2 aiming in front of your team to the opposite side of the map where enemy team is. No skill required. It is just like CQ in first seconds where any newb can rush a bomber into enemy home flag and have a glorious multikill.
    The difference in BT this is happening all day long, all game long, especially when top players either truce or play stacked. Which is fairly common just like was in BF1.

Of course, you can make a little experiment using a fighter to see the time needed for resuplying rockets and going back to the action in hot spots on CQ. YOU WOULD BE AMAZED, even if you use turbo chargers the time is about 40 seconds, to the closest fights. That time is a part of your ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ KPM relatio. So if you need 40 seconds with supercharger to get back into action, in your opinion how much time you need to spot a target, to view through haze, mist and foggy things. A lot more, let's say about 1 minute combined(if you are a skilled pilot)-for newbs takes a lot longer, and this time spent means actually you are out of fight, because this is a meta.

Of course this 1 min eta is dependant to other factors like if you are not attacked by planes, aa, Maas+FF's. The best bet is if your target is spotted, but spotting works on planes now and then it is thoroughly inconsistent. 

Like your analysis.
    ah we're changing strategies i see. before it was "kpm that is higher than 1 is not possible in conquest". now its "kpm doesnt matter in conquest". whats next "high kpm makes players worse in conquest"? I'm excited already :joy:
    so you officially taken a look at the stats now, im proud of you :wink:

you sound like a broken record. i told you multiple times already that i don't fly in breakthrough. But its funny that you so desperately hold on to this baseless claim cause you can't accept the truth, as always. 

40 seconds lmao. and again you just blatantly lie to make a point. on twisted steel for example you can cross the entire map in a fighter without super charger in about 20 seconds. and theres other maps of similar sizes for which the same applies. also lets not forget about mercury, on which it probably takes like 20 seconds to fly from one resupply station to the other. even on hamada theres resupply stations just besides the flags. on top of that one doesnt have to go resupply after every kill, unless you can't use your main gun against infy. Oh no, or is it possible that this applies to you, mr top-pilot? :joy:

so in conclusion you get called out for lies and all you bring up to defend yourself is more lies, its astonishing. Now go ahead and drop some more of your amazing FACTS. it would be better to just stick to the truth for once but i doubt thats gonna happen.... :( 

• MammiBoo
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    (Quote)

"i came with facts":

Am I right?

Like your analysis.
    ah we're changing strategies i see. before it was "kpm that is higher than 1 is not possible in conquest". now its "kpm doesnt matter in conquest". whats next "high kpm makes players worse in conquest"? I'm excited already :joy:

you sound like a broken record. i told you multiple times already that i don't fly in breakthrough. But its funny that you so desperately hold on to this baseless claim cause you can't accept the truth, as always. 

40 seconds lmao. and again you just blatantly lie to make a point. on twisted steel for example you can cross the entire map in a fighter without super charger in about 20 seconds. and theres other maps of similar sizes for which the same applies. also lets not forget about mercury, on which it probably takes like 20 seconds to fly from one resupply station to the other. even on hamada theres resupply stations just besides the flags. on top of that one doesnt have to go resupply after every kill, unless you can't use your main gun against infy. Oh no, or is it possible that this applies to you, mr top-pilot? :joy:

so in conclusion you get called out for lies and all you bring up to defend yourself is more lies, its astonishing. Now go ahead and drop some more of your amazing FACTS. it would be better to just stick to the truth for once but i doubt thats gonna happen.... :( 

As I said you need some brain to see straight or an IQ above 2. In that Twisted Steel example you counted Going back and forth to resupply station or just spawning directly in the plane. To me you sound like a tool, blinded by hate, blinded by stats analysis of others, or coming up with conclusions like any subpar player hates others being better than them.

If you have had half a brain I would ve expected to tell about Arras which is an exception maybe, but dear ol Dice removed the third air station resupply point overlooking Charlie and F flag, FORCING ANY PILOT TO GO BACK to their base, cause you cant go to enemy spawn unless enemy team is really bad. But I am sure you do not know that, cause you are subpar using planes, yet making general statements like your friend Nemo.

Tell us more legend.
  • olavafar
    2243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Aside from whether OPs original claims are true or not (I really do not care) I agree that something has happened to AA in general and specifically the English and German MAA in some of the recent patches.

I speced mine for anti air (it was not much point with the AA spec before) and now these are working very well at taking out planes. I'm not using them much but when I do there is a clear difference. Also SAA is more powerful than a while ago. I notice this both when I use MAA or SAA as well as when in a plane. These guys 'feels' a lot more and  are a much more serious threat than before.

On the pacific maps I still prefer the Fliegerfaust as the planes are small enough to be taken out by two shots and will almost never be able to spot a single infantry soldier. What I miss the most with the FF is some more ammo though. There is a lot of running back and forth to ammo stations when using that one. Often enough one then meets a tank which one cannot do anything with other than let it kill you.
  • The_BERG_366
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    (Quote)

"i came with facts":

Am I right?

Like your analysis.

As I said you need some brain to see straight or an IQ above 2. In that Twisted Steel example you counted Going back and forth to resupply station or just spawning directly in the plane. To me you sound like a tool, blinded by hate, blinded by stats analysis of others, or coming up with conclusions like any subpar player hates others being better than them.

If you have had half a brain I would ve expected to tell about Arras which is an exception maybe, but dear ol Dice removed the third air station resupply point overlooking Charlie and F flag, FORCING ANY PILOT TO GO BACK to their base, cause you cant go to enemy spawn unless enemy team is really bad. But I am sure you do not know that, cause you are subpar using planes, yet making general statements like your friend Nemo.

Tell us more legend.
    on twisted steel it takes about 20 seconds to go from one spawn all the way past the last flag on the other side of the map. the only way to take 40 seconds with a boosted plane while not wasting lots of time is to go to the flag the furthest away from your spawn, shoot your rockets, and then fly all the way back into your own spawn to resupply and then return to the furthest away flag. and even that would probably take less than 40 seconds tbh. and you said it takes 40 seconds to return to the "closest fights" which is then obviously not true at all. 

"or coming up with conclusions like any subpar player hates others being better than them". 
    ah you mean like "1 kpm isnt possible in conquest" or "you only have higher kpm because you play breakthrough" :wink:
    you really hit the nail on the head here. finally some self awareness :joy:.

The funny thing about you saying this is that you just bash yourself even more when saying im a subpar pilot. maybe i am, i don't care, but what does that make you? complete garbage maybe?
    i mean you get no more than 9 kills at average with a g6 per full round of conquest and call yourself a "top-pilot". The irony is hilarious. I mean this scrubby subpar pilot that is me, always uses the spotting camera on the g6 and just flies over the map constantly spotting everything. and somehow i still get 4 TIMES higher kpm than you, the "top-pilot". like wtf are you doing when you are flying the g6? are you just chilling over your own spawn in fear of the enemy AA or what?

as you already said, you will always make up a stupid excuse for your stupid claims, aka "coming up with conclusions like any subpar player hates others being better than them". For example this  is a top-pilot. "1 kpm isn't possible in conquest" blablabla :joy:. look at this guy getting more than 6.6 times more kills per minute in the g6 than our pro pilot here while almost exclusively playing conquest. better stats doesnt mean better player, but 6.6 times.... i mean come on now....
  • StealthAria
    576 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 8
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    MammiBoo said:
    (Quote)

"i came with facts":

Am I right?

Like your analysis.

Tell us more legend.
    on twisted steel it takes about 20 seconds to go from one spawn all the way past the last flag on the other side of the map. the only way to take 40 seconds with a boosted plane while not wasting lots of time is to go to the flag the furthest away from your spawn, shoot your rockets, and then fly all the way back into your own spawn to resupply and then return to the furthest away flag. and even that would probably take less than 40 seconds tbh. and you said it takes 40 seconds to return to the "closest fights" which is then obviously not true at all. 

"or coming up with conclusions like any subpar player hates others being better than them". 
    ah you mean like "1 kpm isnt possible in conquest" or "you only have higher kpm because you play breakthrough" :wink:
    you really hit the nail on the head here. finally some self awareness :joy:.

The funny thing about you saying this is that you just bash yourself even more when saying im a subpar pilot. maybe i am, i don't care, but what does that make you? complete garbage maybe?
    i mean you get no more than 9 kills at average with a g6 per full round of conquest and call yourself a "top-pilot". The irony is hilarious. I mean this scrubby subpar pilot that is me, always uses the spotting camera on the g6 and just flies over the map constantly spotting everything. and somehow i still get 4 TIMES higher kpm than you, the "top-pilot". like wtf are you doing when you are flying the g6? are you just chilling over your own spawn in fear of the enemy AA or what?

as you already said, you will always make up a stupid excuse for your stupid claims, aka "coming up with conclusions like any subpar player hates others being better than them". For example this  is a top-pilot. "1 kpm isn't possible in conquest" blablabla :joy:. look at this guy getting more than 6.6 times more kills per minute in the g6 than our pro pilot here while almost exclusively playing conquest. better stats doesnt mean better player, but 6.6 times.... i mean come on now....
    Except they put a resupply timer on bombs and rockets, the shortest of which is 30 seconds, and you are completely ignoring that in your claims.  Yeah, sure, you can run a lap to the resupply and back in 20 seconds, but your weapons still aren't reloaded and will need at least another 20 seconds.  And guess where that puts you?  Right back at that 40 second mark.

"But what the plane MGs?"
    https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/luciferlion/video/92662070
    Nary a scratch.
This discussion has been closed.