What's the better game bf3 or bfv?

Comments

• UltraMG42CamPeR
    346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BF3 all the way. I missed my 870 and M240
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 3 was peak Battlefield.
  • J0hnC0nstantine
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Except for that 10hz servers, it's BF3 every single time.
  • OskooI_007
    1256 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    Any other BFgame is better than BFV.

This is the correct answer.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 said:
    Battlefield 3 was peak Battlefield.

Bad Company 2 was peak DICE.  Every game since were pretty much interns.
  • CrashCA
    1295 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF3 is more fun
  • Jokr_Pittbull
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bf3 easy
  • TyroneLoyd_TV
    1692 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 9
    If bfv wasnt riddled with bugs, unnecessary balance changes, and had stayed on course with its vision with the alpha i would of preferred it over bf3.
    But my default choice is bf3 and 2142.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:

Even Hardline?
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:

Even Hardline?

Hardline was perfect day 1.  BF3,BF4,BF1,BF5 all had their flaws day 1.
  • TFBisquit
    2219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had a better experience with bf3. Weapons felt good. Sure, the occasional patch was required for flechette darts, irnv scope, and they nerfed/buffed the m16 many times also. But eventually that settled down.
    The weapons in bf5 are not fun to use, they behave erratic in my experience. Some feel counter productive, others feel random.
    No sense of accomplishment.
    Something I did have with bf3. Sense of accomplishment.
  • GenesisMD5745
    512 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm also going to say BF3. Infantry and vehicle gameplay was better. Maps both at launch and from DLC were better. Visibility was better. Scoreboard and the user interface in the game actually worked. Dying didn't on occasion leave you stuck with a frozen screen and force you to restart the game to play again. The launch of BF3 didn't get political or make controversial decisions like BFV did. And with BF4 and BF1 later on, both of those actually featured better attempts at naval combat. DICE wanted to claim that landing craft, a wooden motorboat, and two amphibious tanks counted as naval combat when the Pacific Theater maps launched. Data miner temporyal has found files for torpedo boats and some plane specializations for torpedo dropping I think, but that still isn't much if those do arrive. I suppose the tech just isn't there for proper naval combat?

It's really sad to see that the shiny new BFV is being beaten by an almost decade old game (BF3 came out way back in October of 2011!). I don't have much faith at all for the next Battlefield the way things are going.

I still play BFV and do have fun from time to time, but it's just not as fun as previous games in the series. There are still things I dislike about the game and I come across frustrating moments more often, usually from unbalanced teams and less from the visibility. It's not fun trying to play a game where your team can't hold a single flag in Conquest or pass through a single sector in Breakthrough.
  • Imadis64
    141 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFV

(Flame away)
  • MBT_Layzan
    2460 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Imadis64 said:
    BFV

(Flame away)
    No need for flames.

Ok so that's two votes for BFV so far. 
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield 3. There's no question about it. That is when the Battlefield franchise peaked. Battlefield 4 was a little less, but it was still a lot of fun. So was Flatline Hardline. I would rather play Hardline than Battlefield 1 and Battlefield V combined. I wish I treated that game more fairly when it was announced and when it came out.
  • RyleyMA61
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFV, although the amount of gameplay changes in BFV have made it frustrating. Other than BC2, BFV has probably been my most enjoyed BF title. (PS4)

I could only play BF3 and BF4 hardcore - softcore was too bullet spongey and ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Every BF title has had significant hate while it was the current game - BF3 and 4 included - and as soon as they're not the latest title they all get viewed with rose coloured glasses.
  • Noodlesocks
    3532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:

Even Hardline?

Only thing really wrong with Hardline was that it was a game no one was asking for.
  • Plucky6922
    454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    RyleyMA61 said:
    BFV, although the amount of gameplay changes in BFV have made it frustrating. Other than BC2, BFV has probably been my most enjoyed BF title. (PS4)

I could only play BF3 and BF4 hardcore - softcore was too bullet spongey and ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Every BF title has had significant hate while it was the current game - BF3 and 4 included - and as soon as they're not the latest title they all get viewed with rose coloured glasses.

It is like I wrote this post myself.

• JohnnyBeverage
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have one of the games still installed and it's not BFV.