Need A Group or Squad (PS4)

garrettvw6768
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm an old school SOCOM player. Currently only ranked 40 but I'm a good team player. I just notice nobody uses mics. I'm a good assault and an even better medic player and sniper. I play all gamestyles. I'm not a professional but with this quarantine going on I don't have much to do and I'm getting better and better. Add or message me Garrettvw6768

Comments

• garrettvw6768
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Does anyone want to team up? Add me Garrettvw6768
  • garrettvw6768
    Guys I am still looking for a group of guys to play with or atleast one person. Out of all the games ive been in, ive only heard someone talk on the mic once. Id imagine this game would be a lot bettter to play if I were able to communicate and strategize with my squad. Its driving me crazy not being able to communicate!
  • garrettvw6768
    I hate to keep posting on this but im still looking for friends for BF1 on PS4. My gamertag is Garrettvw6768 and im on now. Shoot me a friend request!
  • Titan_Awaken
    1274 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Dude... instead of waiting for them to come to you, why don’t you go to them?

There’s plenty of platoon recruitment threads around here. Post a comment on one of them.

Or don’t. Doesn’t really concern me either way.
  • James_Quick68
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Probably for the same reason I don't go to them. K/D requirements? Have to join a Discord server? A certain SPM needed?  Those don't sound very easygoing or fun at all, and I'm too old to care about some stupid Discord chat. Also, there's not many I see that are US based PS4 Platoons.
  • Ronin9572
    1303 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Probably for the same reason I don't go to them. K/D requirements? Have to join a Discord server? A certain SPM needed?  Those don't sound very easygoing or fun at all, and I'm too old to care about some stupid Discord chat. Also, there's not many I see that are US based PS4 Platoons.

I hear ya on this! I just like to have fun playing the game. I come and go often and have multiple accounts that I play on. But it's the shooter I keep going back to every time I have that itch!
  • Titan_Awaken
    1274 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Well do you want to join a platoon or not?

If you do, you’ll need to be able to communicate to your platoon members somehow be it through Discord, Skype or whatever application you can think of.

As for easy-going/fun: People join dedicated platoons to achieve a higher level of play. That’s the whole point of a serious platoon. If you value your freedom/easy-goingness, just go join a random match and hop into a random squad. You can play however you like there.

Or alternatively you could create your own platoon with no rules or requirements.