are we now due for a 50% refund?

X_Sunslayer_X
1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited April 24
since we paid for a 3 year live cycle and they just cut the cord at least 1,5 years too early? i mean that is flat out false advertisment start to finish imo
Post edited by X_Sunslayer_X on

Comments

• IDazzlerazzle
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You're "alligible" for 50% off spelling classes so you can spell that word correctly 
  • StarscreamUK
    7532 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Have you any adverts that state 3 year live cycle?  Not quotes of people, but actual adverts from EA themselves?

If not then you dont have any false advertisement.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You're "alligible" for 50% off spelling classes so you can spell that word correctly 

fixed it for you
  • CLEMSONU
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    • He simply misspelled a word while typing his opinion. You people that think it’s  “your duty” to be mean are ridiculous. There is no need to kick people when they make mistakes. 
  • spartanx169x
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Because I was really bored this morning I looked at your stats OP.  You have roughly 825 hrs in the game, and you some how think you are entitled to a partial refund?  Utterly ridiculous.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Lmfao. People want a refund that have over 30 days worth of game time. That’s like asking for a refund after eating 30 plates of food at a buffet.

Also, you paid for a game. You received a game that you can continue to play for years. See bf4 and bf1.

• iigloo
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Because I was really bored this morning I looked at your stats OP.  You have roughly 825 hrs in the game, and you some how think you are entitled to a partial refund?  Utterly ridiculous.

You obviously don't understand the message?
    Why bring up his education and private life when he's asking a reasonable question?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    iigloo wrote: »

Why bring up his education and private life when he's asking a reasonable question?

It’s not a reasonable question.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 24
    Refund policies changed long time ago.  Heck I remember old days of returning a opened NES game back in the 90's at Kmart. I flat out said it sucks I want my money back or store credit for a different game.  It worked a few years.  Then Kmart and many other stores return policies changed stating package cant be opened for full refund. 
    Also this day in age for digital refund are almost impossible now.  I know I tried to get a refund for Elite dangerous.  After 15 minutes of play it's no can do.  Digit can be refunded if its still in pre-order status only.  Might try and be a good liar and state your sibling or somebody bought the game without permission.  But pretty much would have to be refunded right away.  But even then I doubt it now days.
    Heck I hated BF1 and only played it 50 hours plus another 10 with free premium.  I tried to give that game a go.  But hated it.  Also it was the deluxe version to be in the earlier beta before rest of the public.  What a mistake.  Now days best not to buy it on launch.  Best to study the game long before buying it.  I know cause I been burned from the FAR CRY series.  UBISOFT lies way to often as well.
  • NN_Buzz12
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    iigloo wrote: »

It’s not a reasonable question.

Says you
  • trip1ex
    5228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yes you get a a50% refund for a game you put (I'm guessing) hundreds of hours into.  
  • NN_Buzz12
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This industry is ripe for a lemon law.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    TEKNOCODE said:
    Lmfao. People want a refund that have over 30 days worth of game time. That’s like asking for a refund after eating 30 plates of food at a buffet.

Also, you paid for a game. You received a game that you can continue to play for years. See bf4 and bf1.

this post was not specifically amde for me or for any reason was i believeing to ever get a sningle cent back from either EA/DICE. it was more a way of letting off steam for the absolute train-wreck we have been given since November 2018.
    i mean i am absolutely furious about how this has been handled and if you bring up playtime i will tell you again that i stuck around due to my friends. does that mean i am not allowed to speak my mind and critizize?

• VoidHuntG03
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You people are all forgetting that BFV was treated as a F2P title from start to finish with the PROMISE of 'reliving the WW2 Timeline' and having failed in that Full Refunds should be send out to anyone who requests them, regardless of playtime, as playtime does not matter in a F2P title fueled by being loaded with microtransactions (See BFV for reference). Whales were the target of this title and have more than paid their dividend of money EA milked out of BFV, and they'll never ask for a refund anyway as theyve already spent hundreds of dollars in microtransactions. Dice took its playerbase for the worst bender I've ever seen a fanbase forced to endure while maintaining media silence about the dire straits BFV was in, acting pretentious until the very end just MONTHS before pulling the plug. Disgusting.