Will you continue playing BFV after today's news? Or are you going back to BF4 or BF1?

13»

Comments

• JediMastaWyn
    593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Barely played through this chapter, so highly doubt I will bother!
  • RipGroove99
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As long as they don't change the TTK or ruin something equally as important in the last update I'll continue to play as long as the cheating is worked on a bit more.

Personally I'll welcome them stopping support for BFV as long as it's been done in order for them to make an absolute banger for the next game in the franchise, something like a Vietnam setting or something similar to BC2 and BF3 with proper rented servers with proper admin via Procon (or similar).

Like it or hate it I believe they've done the right thing here. 
  • spartanx169x
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    While I have never stopped play BF1 and will continue to do so, I will revisit BF4 and Hardline this weekend. I greatly regret not playing Hardline more than what I did. Blood Money even now is one of the best gametypes to ever be in a BF game.
  • AmosBurton_GER
    947 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will also continue to play BFV, because I have played for it and I will never pay for any BF product again.
    Cannot go back to BF1 because I never liked the WW1 scenario.
    Maybe I will switch back to BF4 when BFV has not enough players anymore.
  • Bamsmacked
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The BF5 experience was like keeping a severely wounded-animal alive when the more humane thing to do would to just put it down..

It sucks. As a part of the core-audience for this series it's almost unthinkable for me to NOT be playing a BF game, until this one came along. It's time for the beaten-dog get laid to rest it's been through enough.

This whole experience was a roller coaster, full of let downs, a glimmer of redemption and them back to let downs and then the collapse. I hope DICE learns from this experience and the future BF title I hope they develop it with purpose, deliberation, and an IDENTITY. BF5 had none of those things.
  • Natetendo83
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been playing Bad Company 2 again lately. Game is still fun. 
  • iigloo
    192 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How is it on the server side with BF4 and BF1?
  • aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was already barely playing. And anytime I did play I was sitting there hoping one day that the game would get to a point that I really enjoyed it. But it won't happen now.

My feeling is I'll probably put it down and maybe reinstall bf4. I still play bf1 quite a bit and will continue to do so.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I been enjoying Stranded Deep.  It has the whole Tom Hanks Castaway movie vibe.

• trip1ex
    5289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
     I doubt my play time will decrease at the few hours/month rate
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm still playing BF1 from time to time, but I actually managed to get BF3 for PC a while ago. It's quite surreal to play this game again, partially due to me having played the console version with 30 FPS and smaller maps, but playing BF3 further cemented the fact that I found BFV to be incredibly disappointing. 

I had more fun playing BF4 than I did playing BFV, and BF4 was not only broken for a year, but I personally didn't enjoy it as much as BF3 ...
  • Noodlesocks
    3739 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iigloo said:
    How is it on the server side with BF4 and BF1?

Played BF4 yesterday. Probably more full servers than BFV has. Last I played it was the same with Battlefield 1. Might have to queue though.
  • soupy48
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will be playing BF1 for sure and maybe BF4.
    Had a couple of fun games the other night playing BF1.
    Been thinking about BF3. I never ranked up all the way because my friends wanted to move 4.
  • Skill4Reel
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I was already playing Battlefield 1 more.