A last plea to Dice for BF V - please remove health attrition

KingRofty
567 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Dear Dice,

Before you finally end support for Battlefield V, would it be possible to remove health attrition from the game?

I will still be playing Battlefield V after support has ended for the game, as I have come to realize that COD MW is not really my cup of tea, and would like to play classes other than medic.

Health attrition is not present in Combined Arms, so I'm sure you can get a developer to change the code and make the Multiplayer the same as Combined Arms. You are welcome to leave all the health stations in the game as is, just make soldier health return to 100% .

Normally I play with random squads, so it will just be more enjoyable to experience the game without having to run back to a health station all the time. My best guess is that gamers might still pick the game up if it's heavily discounted, so they will also enjoy it more.

I will really appreciate your prompt attention and consideration to this matter and look forward to your favorable response.

Sincerely,
KingRofty

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It'd be a great final fix but I doubt we're getting any significant balancing with the last patches. Just a bit of fixes.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    2247 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I guarantee that removing health attrition will not suddenly improve people's experience. It's a simple crutch people are blaming for various things. You will die almost as much and will have to find something else real, or imaginary to blame.
  • DingoKillr
    4352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    KingRofty said:
    Dear Dice,

Before you finally end support for Battlefield V, would it be possible to remove health attrition from the game?

I will still be playing Battlefield V after support has ended for the game, as I have come to realize that COD MW is not really my cup of tea, and would like to play classes other than medic.

Health attrition is not present in Combined Arms, so I'm sure you can get a developer to change the code and make the Multiplayer the same as Combined Arms. You are welcome to leave all the health stations in the game as is, just make soldier health return to 100% .

Normally I play with random squads, so it will just be more enjoyable to experience the game without having to run back to a health station all the time. My best guess is that gamers might still pick the game up if it's heavily discounted, so they will also enjoy it more.

I will really appreciate your prompt attention and consideration to this matter and look forward to your favorable response.

Sincerely,
    KingRofty
    Actual health attrition still exist in combine ams on some roles.  Try using Assault Vehicle buster. 

No, you play solo, random squads have nothing to do with it. I always play random squad health attrition had little impact on my play. I think fast TTK at range is more a problem.
  • trip1ex
    5232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 26
    I'd (simplify) the whole thing.  Zero health regen and zero medpacks.  

But it wouldn't be as harsh these days as in the old BF games  because in today's BF game you can respawn in 15 seconds anyway and respawn on top of squad mates and on beacons plus flags are only ~150m apart these days.  Nevermind you can be healed by medics still and  revived by not only medics but by squad mates as well.  

Post edited by trip1ex on
  • GrizzGolf
    1424 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It'd be a great final fix but I doubt we're getting any significant balancing with the last patches. Just a bit of fixes.
    I wish they would fix it as well. 
  • The-Monz
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like them to change the frustrating, anti teamplay assignments to simply a certain number of kills with the weapons too,please.
  • smokiuaces214
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No way, I love the health and ammo attrition. It feels more grounded, and tactical. I only wished it was easier for medics to see who needs health.