Could not fetch your battle report

124»

Comments

• maskedocelot
    212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PS4, german servers, since update I've had a could not fetch report, a game that skipped the report entirely and went to the next round screen, and the menu post game and post leaving the server only showing half the info it should.

Also sometimes black screen when zooming with tanks.
  • RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Had the  could not fetch report bug twice this afternoon. Pacific maps (UK on PC)
  • mythic_employee
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "fetch reports" and progression tracking are two separate issues.  The "report" is generated at the end of the round, and its only purpose is for the summary card screen before switching maps and for trackers like TRN showing your stats.
  • DutchFightert
    90 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Today.

not

• Delta245
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 17
    Yeah every so often 2 out 5 games getting could not fetch. Also not getting tow rewards, haven’t received the two tier skips, Possible cc as well and some weird snake skin bug for the m1 assault rifle in my company inventory will not clear after I cleared it. Ps4 North America
  • VikingrFist
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here we are nearing the end of the lifecycle of this game, and I'm still geting this error. You will never repair it and you know why, because it is generated by an esp hack. But you already know this, which means you are basically too weak to defeat the hackers and too gutless to tell us.

• HUMANFRAIL7Y
    771 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep. Still not fixed on PS4.
  • iigloo
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still on PC
  • spartanx169x
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This will never be fixed because they have had since the beginning crap servers. Its the main source of a lot of problems, DICE just can't state that publicly as I'm sure its not their choice but some Suit's choice at EA. 
  • RayD_O1
    1144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Had this three times on PC yesterday.