I'm glad DICE have realized they need help with Battlefield.

ProAssassin2003
3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
With DICE that created Battlefront 2 and DICE Stockholm rumored to have combined to work on Battlefield that gives me lots of confidence that the next Battlefield will live up to expectations. DICE Stockholm cannot handle Battlefield anymore by themselves. Really hope Battlefield 6 or whatever it's called is good. 

Comments

• Celsi_GER
    861 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, Stan Laurel helping Oliver Hardy. Next BF will be a great success. :/
  • Forkbeard84
    1848 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the Dice that developed Battlefront 2 located?
  • ProAssassin2003
    3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the Dice that developed Battlefront 2 located?

DICE LA I believe in California.
  • dcs500
    1511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Batlefield 6 could be the best game in history, but if they continue to run it on bargain basement pay as you go Amazon servers it will still play as bad as the current game. Don't blame the devs, blame the EA accountants.
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    can only go up right? 
  • ProAssassin2003
    dcs500 wrote: »
    Batlefield 6 could be the best game in history, but if they continue to run it on bargain basement pay as you go Amazon servers it will still play as bad as the current game. Don't blame the devs, blame the EA accountants.

I just hope with Next Gen consoles we can finally have 60hz tick rate servers.
  • spartanx169x
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 said:
    I don't think this can be overstated. 
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dcs500 wrote: »

I just hope with Next Gen consoles we can finally have 60hz tick rate servers.
    Won't help anything if they won't use ping based matchmaking, use ping limits or lower the lag compensation a lot.

Also other prioritisation for data streams is needed and audio tracks needs to be changed.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Eh I watched Westie's video and it contradicts what you say, dice la are getting renamed and only dice sweden are working on bf6...

Correct me with a source if I'm wrong.
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    382 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @TFBisquit: How can a game that constantly force you to relearn weapons be any good?

Really? I just aim at the enemy and push full auto fire and pray to the god emperor to guide my hand to purge the heretic...
  • Noodlesocks
    3628 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Eh I watched Westie's video and it contradicts what you say, dice la are getting renamed and only dice sweden are working on bf6...

Dice Sweden had two teams. One working on BF5 and one working on BFr2. Now the whole studio is working on the next Battlefield game.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Dice Sweden had two teams. One working on BF5 and one working on BFr2. Now the whole studio is working on the next Battlefield game.
    The whole Sweden team was/is yes.

LA is no longer a part of Dice ... they left the sinking ship.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    With DICE that created Battlefront 2 and DICE Stockholm rumored to have combined to work on Battlefield that gives me lots of confidence that the next Battlefield will live up to expectations. 
    Rumoured..  I'd take any rumours with a pinch of salt for now,  Until it is official.
  • iwashighwayman
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    With DICE that created Battlefront 2 and DICE Stockholm rumored to have combined to work on Battlefield that gives me lots of confidence that the next Battlefield will live up to expectations. DICE Stockholm cannot handle Battlefield anymore by themselves. Really hope Battlefield 6 or whatever it's called is good. 

Sounds like paid advertising or stockholm syndrome, but it s allright
  • dayglowfroggy
    623 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think alot of people will wait till bf6 launches to see if it's a game or a shell of a game and a live service like bf5.
    Its obvious dice have an A team who makes the game and a B team who were left to run the live service but don't v know how to add and change things in the ui etc.
    The A team were pulled off to make star wars into a good game and never came back.

But then historically it was the C team or dice LA that actually fixed the games after launch but dice Sweden will not have that to fall back on this time.

Also the competition has caught up with battlefield now and will get better so I don't personally hold out much hope that bf6 will actually be that good I expect it will be a transaction filled annoying irrelevance if EA get there way.

Also it will have a stupid cartoon ttk at launch so they don't have to go through the whole ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ everyone off every Christmas routine.