Anti Air is ridiculous ...

THERAMPAGE_ci0h
261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Fliegerfaust OS planes ... no joke ... 

40mm even more OP than before, delete all the enemy aviation across the map with few shot ( no skill requiered ) , Crazy OP with the support archetype for shooting more round before heatblock ... 

Bomber isn't an option, if you take one you will die before hitting start button -> redeploy ... No joke ...

English mobile AA completly broken with anti infantry round ( like at launch ... ) delete infantry in 1-3 kill across the map ... 

Flakpanzer delete everything from the sky in few second ( you havent't the time to eject, you always die in the animation ... even after first shot taken  ... ) 
It also delete infantry from across the map, on map like aerodrome in breakthrough it's litteraly a joke ... 

Comments

• cashm0n3y08
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I feel sorry for players that want to have a go at flying for the first time. The "infantry only" players ruined it for them, because god forbid a good pilot kills you while you're running into objectives like cannon fodder, so they come on here and reddit crying to DICE to get rid of planes. Hope they realize the good pilots are still going to haunt you in your sleep, they still are going to put up good scores, its the new pilots who aren't going to able to do a thing in planes now. I for one, enjoy the hate mail I often get wishing death on my and my family because I killed someone 10 times in a G2 in one match. Keep my inbox full "infantry only's." 
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 13
    Whats wrong, do you miss going 80 and 4 or better every match? IF planes were completely removed from future BF games I would not miss them. It is one of the most infuriating things in a match to be running between objectives and out of nowhere, no warning, nothing, then BAM!! you are dead to some plane.Not to mention the players that sit in the spawn screen just to get a plane never once engaging as infantry. And people wonder why infantry only maps are so popular. 
    Yeah yeah, basic stories. If planes were to be removed in next bf, you will cry about tanks, how op they are and should be removed.

EDIT: Oof, i got warned for sharing my experiences, tried many many times even writing very gently and nicely. Next time simply press ban. I've wrote like dozen bible sizes of texts here in this broken forum and then it won't post or "magically disappears cause needs approval", now imagine how frustrating it is, that's why can't have proper discuss. Tbh, i'd report moderator for doing this. Fix god damn forum, then fill no discussion reports...
  • IIMechatronikII
    228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 14
    I thought pilots didn't make posts crying about planes being nerfed, they are supposed to adapt to it.

TBH, everytime pilots can't be Amenia Earhart and fly across the ocean unhindered, many just quit and might return what after ever was "harshing their mellow" was removed

Typical example of a call of duty teenager who doesn’t know how to deal with vehicles so he becomes a cheerleader when something which he hates is nerfed.

please go back to playing call of duty or minecraft which are appropriate for your age and without those evil vehicles you hate so much

I tell you something. You should be banned. BFV is not for you.  Flanker pilot..4 days ago on Narwik, Hamada (especialy) and Panzerstorm you showed everybody who you are. I've never seen this before. It's crazy..It's not normal. Enjoy in watching. 6:49:10 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/615864622

• Callisto90
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NEW AngrySquid270 said:
    Have the pilots considered trying:
    -Using teamwork to take out the ground threats
    -Adapting
    -Spawn as infantry/tank to take out the ground threats

Exactly the same was said when infantry cried about planes before the patch. Was Phenominal that the flieger did 92 damage and no 2 Assualts out of a team of 32 could co-ordinate to take one plane out.
    Same goes for AA, Theres always 2 Stationary AA's on a map and sometimes an Uncap AA aswell as deployables and Vehicle AA's and still people cried about planes.
    So to use the "teamwork" argument is invalid.

They really should have just removed the planes, they are completely dead content from this update.
  • Terminator000001
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The Flieger didn't "do 92 dmg", it was able to (under optimal situations that pretty much never happened). Most shots were below 50 in dmg effectively requiring 3 FF men just waiting, with ammo, shooting, hitting and not dying while doing so - so highly unlikely and highly ineffective. The stationary AA guns were mostly a death trap, planes bombing them straight away besides being a sniper trap due to most of them being in the open in a bad way.

In short, the amount of teamwork required to take down planes before was too much for a bunch of random people on a public server. A buff to the AA was definitely needed.

The barrage of the Fliegerfaust just did most of the time it's full potential of damage. Mostly fighter planes were able to dodge at least half of it. Now getting one shot from it is just broken in my eyes.

And people still will get bombed out of the AA's. It's still possible to bomb people out of it where the sAA can't reach them even with the buffed range.
  • iwashighwayman
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fliegerfaust OS planes ... no joke ... 

40mm even more OP than before, delete all the enemy aviation across the map with few shot ( no skill requiered ) , Crazy OP with the support archetype for shooting more round before heatblock ... 

Bomber isn't an option, if you take one you will die before hitting start button -> redeploy ... No joke ...

English mobile AA completly broken with anti infantry round ( like at launch ... ) delete infantry in 1-3 kill across the map ... 

Flakpanzer delete everything from the sky in few second ( you havent't the time to eject, you always die in the animation ... even after first shot taken  ... ) 
    It also delete infantry from across the map, on map like aerodrome in breakthrough it's litteraly a joke ... 

I strongly disagree
  • Callisto90
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic said:
    NEW AngrySquid270 said:
    -Adapting
    Exactly the same was said when infantry cried about planes before the patch. Was Phenominal that the flieger did 92 damage and no 2 Assualts out of a team of 32 could co-ordinate to take one plane out.
    Same goes for AA, Theres always 2 Stationary AA's on a map and sometimes an Uncap AA aswell as deployables and Vehicle AA's and still people cried about planes.

They really should have just removed the planes, they are completely dead content from this update.
    The Flieger didn't "do 92 dmg", it was able to (under optimal situations that pretty much never happened)Most shots were below 50 in dmg effectively requiring 3 FF men just waiting, with ammo, shooting, hitting and not dying while doing so - so highly unlikely and highly ineffective. The stationary AA guns were mostly a death trap, planes bombing them straight away besides being a sniper trap due to most of them being in the open in a bad way.

In short, the amount of teamwork required to take down planes before was too much for a bunch of random people on a public server. A buff to the AA was definitely needed.

What do you mean 3 people? are you kidding? it was easy as hell to deal the 92 damage and reload and lead the target and finish them off on your own. And if you couldn't it took no more than 2 people.

This is why they got buffed.

The bad casual player who can't aim or lead a target wants it to be "easy"

Imagine if 1 rocket killed a tank, it just doesn't make sense. Flieger and AA has completely negated the use of planes. Would have been the same as removing them completely.

• VOLBANKER
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 14
    Funny, the nerf DICE did to FF a while back completely negated the use of FF, making it a ridiculous time-waster:

200 m/s bullet speed as well as lengthy deploy and reload animations, I mean...come on.

Didn’t hear any pilots backing the rest of us up when we said the FF was now a laughable weapon - in fact on the contrary. 
  • Carbonic
    1935 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Carbonic said:
    NEW AngrySquid270 said:
    -Adapting

The Flieger didn't "do 92 dmg", it was able to (under optimal situations that pretty much never happened)Most shots were below 50 in dmg effectively requiring 3 FF men just waiting, with ammo, shooting, hitting and not dying while doing so - so highly unlikely and highly ineffective. The stationary AA guns were mostly a death trap, planes bombing them straight away besides being a sniper trap due to most of them being in the open in a bad way.

What do you mean 3 people? are you kidding? it was easy as hell to deal the 92 damage and reload and lead the target and finish them off on your own. And if you couldn't it took no more than 2 people.

This is why they got buffed.

The bad casual player who can't aim or lead a target wants it to be "easy"

Imagine if 1 rocket killed a tank, it just doesn't make sense. Flieger and AA has completely negated the use of planes. Would have been the same as removing them completely.

Disagree with pretty much everything. Sounds like you fight some easy imaginary straight slow-flying planes I've just not been lucky enough to encounter.
  • cashm0n3y08
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The Flieger didn't "do 92 dmg", it was able to (under optimal situations that pretty much never happened). Most shots were below 50 in dmg effectively requiring 3 FF men just waiting, with ammo, shooting, hitting and not dying while doing so - so highly unlikely and highly ineffective. The stationary AA guns were mostly a death trap, planes bombing them straight away besides being a sniper trap due to most of them being in the open in a bad way.

You said in the other thread that planes should be a "fun thing to use for a short time."

Given DICE's recent track record of utter embarrassment I'm sure by the next call of...I mean Battlefield, the vehicles will be turned into killstreaks so all the infantry only players who come here and cry everyday can be happy.

And teamwork? Please. All it took before was one SAA and one closely placed FF to take out a plane. 2 people. It was never about "teamwork." These people just wanted some god weapon they can use to go one on one vs planes. For some reason its widely acceptable that teamwork is needed to take out tanks, but with planes, people want some devine weapon to go 1v1 with them.
  • cashm0n3y08
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    Funny, the nerf DICE did to FF a while back completely negated the use of FF, making it a ridiculous time-waster:

200 m/s bullet speed as well as lengthy deploy and reload animations, I mean...come on.

Didn’t hear any pilots backing the rest of us up when we said the FF was now a laughable weapon - in fact on the contrary. 

You do realize when DICE nerfed the FF, they also nerfed the pacific planes significantly in the same patch.

You don't fly so I don't expect you to know that.
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    382 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Celsi_GER: I agree...