Anti Air is ridiculous ...

Comments

  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have the pilots considered trying:
    -Using teamwork to take out the ground threats
    -Adapting
    -Spawn as infantry/tank to take out the ground threats

    How do you take out a SAA/MAA (or 32 enemies with FF) in the enemy spawn that can cover close to the complete map with their OP AA weapons?

    How can you adapt if you can't even SEE the enemy (that can now 1 frame you) on the ground with the nerfed flares and TERRIBLE visibility in this game?

    How can you spawn in a Tank or as infantry and take out an enemy AA camping in their spawn out of boundaries, that still have enough range to take planes out on almost the complete map?

    How can you take out a possible 32 players that can all have 1 shot destroying AA all at once?

    The other way around is much easier, since there are only a limited number of planes (of which most are insane weak and NOT easy to use) and 32 players that can shoot at them with lots of capable tools and even OP fighter planes..
    Planes can't "camp" out of boundaries AND making kills at the same time, they need to move into AA range to make kills.

    It is just another typical Dice nerf/buff, ALWAYS overdoing it, breaking balance and not giving it a try themselves to notice what they did is just stupid.
    Not having a CTE is a VERY bad thing.
  • spartanx169x
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Whats wrong, do you miss going 80 and 4 or better every match? IF planes were completely removed from future BF games I would not miss them. It is one of the most infuriating things in a match to be running between objectives and out of nowhere, no warning, nothing, then BAM!! you are dead to some plane.Not to mention the players that sit in the spawn screen just to get a plane never once engaging as infantry. And people wonder why infantry only maps are so popular. 
    Yeah yeah, basic stories. If planes were to be removed in next bf, you will cry about tanks, how op they are and should be removed.

    EDIT: Oof, i got warned for sharing my experiences, tried many many times even writing very gently and nicely. Next time simply press ban. I've wrote like dozen bible sizes of texts here in this broken forum and then it won't post or "magically disappears cause needs approval", now imagine how frustrating it is, that's why can't have proper discuss. Tbh, i'd report moderator for doing this. Fix god damn forum, then fill no discussion reports...

    I don't have a problem with either planes or tanks, when there is an effective counter against them. What I do have a problem with is when either can pretty much go the whole game unopposed and or when players sit in the spawn screen effectively  keeping the team down a player or more because they will only play in a vehicle.  Now that there is an effective counter against planes the pilots start complaining which  only proves my point.  When a player can go heck 50 and 4 or better in any vehicle match after match after match, that is a problem.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Whats wrong, do you miss going 80 and 4 or better every match? IF planes were completely removed from future BF games I would not miss them. It is one of the most infuriating things in a match to be running between objectives and out of nowhere, no warning, nothing, then BAM!! you are dead to some plane.Not to mention the players that sit in the spawn screen just to get a plane never once engaging as infantry. And people wonder why infantry only maps are so popular. 
    Yeah yeah, basic stories. If planes were to be removed in next bf, you will cry about tanks, how op they are and should be removed.

    EDIT: Oof, i got warned for sharing my experiences, tried many many times even writing very gently and nicely. Next time simply press ban. I've wrote like dozen bible sizes of texts here in this broken forum and then it won't post or "magically disappears cause needs approval", now imagine how frustrating it is, that's why can't have proper discuss. Tbh, i'd report moderator for doing this. Fix god damn forum, then fill no discussion reports...

    I don't have a problem with either planes or tanks, when there is an effective counter against them. What I do have a problem with is when either can pretty much go the whole game unopposed and or when players sit in the spawn screen effectively  keeping the team down a player or more because they will only play in a vehicle.  Now that there is an effective counter against planes the pilots start complaining which  only proves my point.  When a player can go heck 50 and 4 or better in any vehicle match after match after match, that is a problem.
    It ONLY is a problem if players actually TRIED to take down the plane.
    As a player that plays pilot a lot I can tell you I have whole rounds not being shot at ONCE!

    And don't say that players did not try to take me down, because AA wass too weak, since I have had rounds I took down 20 planes in a round BEFORE the last insane buffs to AA.

    The ver few (limited) planes/vehicles in a game should be able to make a difference in the (outcome of a) game, when they are not countered.

    They should NEVER be balanced to be just as strong as infantry.
  • cashm0n3y08
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The best counter to a plane is another fighter. Only problem is, the majority of the BF community just refuses to even try flying. They'd rather spawn in the home spawn and die on literally the same SAA 10 straight times by the same pilot instead of actually trying to learn how to fly themselves to kill that pilot that's causing them to rage, oh and rage they do. And no wonder why? You spawn and beeline to the same AA over and over and over.

    Because of the inability for most BF players to explore other playstyles other than infantry, DICE has caved and just made AA incredibly OP, at least until the next patch when the pendulum will swing the other way. The fact is, most BF players complaining about planes being OP would get eviscerated by the same AA they deem as underpowered if they tried flying, that is if they didn't crash into the ground first. It's very selfish really, and is the reason I've grown to hate the BF community, as most players just play as one thing, and want all other things nerfed while begging for their playstyle to be buffed. 
  • spartanx169x
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:
    Whats wrong, do you miss going 80 and 4 or better every match? IF planes were completely removed from future BF games I would not miss them. It is one of the most infuriating things in a match to be running between objectives and out of nowhere, no warning, nothing, then BAM!! you are dead to some plane.Not to mention the players that sit in the spawn screen just to get a plane never once engaging as infantry. And people wonder why infantry only maps are so popular. 
    Yeah yeah, basic stories. If planes were to be removed in next bf, you will cry about tanks, how op they are and should be removed.

    EDIT: Oof, i got warned for sharing my experiences, tried many many times even writing very gently and nicely. Next time simply press ban. I've wrote like dozen bible sizes of texts here in this broken forum and then it won't post or "magically disappears cause needs approval", now imagine how frustrating it is, that's why can't have proper discuss. Tbh, i'd report moderator for doing this. Fix god damn forum, then fill no discussion reports...

    I don't have a problem with either planes or tanks, when there is an effective counter against them. What I do have a problem with is when either can pretty much go the whole game unopposed and or when players sit in the spawn screen effectively  keeping the team down a player or more because they will only play in a vehicle.  Now that there is an effective counter against planes the pilots start complaining which  only proves my point.  When a player can go heck 50 and 4 or better in any vehicle match after match after match, that is a problem.
    It ONLY is a problem if players actually TRIED to take down the plane.
    As a player that plays pilot a lot I can tell you I have whole rounds not being shot at ONCE!

    And don't say that players did not try to take me down, because AA wass too weak, since I have had rounds I took down 20 planes in a round BEFORE the last insane buffs to AA.

    The ver few (limited) planes/vehicles in a game should be able to make a difference in the (outcome of a) game, when they are not countered.

    They should NEVER be balanced to be just as strong as infantry.
    I agree that They should NEVER be balanced to be just as strong as infantry generally speaking.   But for me In the instance of planes where a AA had just laid multiple shots into a plane and the plane  just lines up drives straight at the AA takes it out as if swatting a mosquito and goes on about their killing spree, yeah thats a problem.  With tanks, in at least BF4 and BF1. two well placed mines would destroy a tank, now they just tickle the tank(I have not played in over a month, so it could be different now). It worked fine in BF4 and it worked fine in BF1. But they(DICE) felt compelled to change that.  So tanks just roll around like its nothing.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN said:
    Whats wrong, do you miss going 80 and 4 or better every match? IF planes were completely removed from future BF games I would not miss them. It is one of the most infuriating things in a match to be running between objectives and out of nowhere, no warning, nothing, then BAM!! you are dead to some plane.Not to mention the players that sit in the spawn screen just to get a plane never once engaging as infantry. And people wonder why infantry only maps are so popular. 
    Yeah yeah, basic stories. If planes were to be removed in next bf, you will cry about tanks, how op they are and should be removed.

    EDIT: Oof, i got warned for sharing my experiences, tried many many times even writing very gently and nicely. Next time simply press ban. I've wrote like dozen bible sizes of texts here in this broken forum and then it won't post or "magically disappears cause needs approval", now imagine how frustrating it is, that's why can't have proper discuss. Tbh, i'd report moderator for doing this. Fix god damn forum, then fill no discussion reports...

    I don't have a problem with either planes or tanks, when there is an effective counter against them. What I do have a problem with is when either can pretty much go the whole game unopposed and or when players sit in the spawn screen effectively  keeping the team down a player or more because they will only play in a vehicle.  Now that there is an effective counter against planes the pilots start complaining which  only proves my point.  When a player can go heck 50 and 4 or better in any vehicle match after match after match, that is a problem.
    It ONLY is a problem if players actually TRIED to take down the plane.
    As a player that plays pilot a lot I can tell you I have whole rounds not being shot at ONCE!

    And don't say that players did not try to take me down, because AA wass too weak, since I have had rounds I took down 20 planes in a round BEFORE the last insane buffs to AA.

    The ver few (limited) planes/vehicles in a game should be able to make a difference in the (outcome of a) game, when they are not countered.

    They should NEVER be balanced to be just as strong as infantry.
    I agree that They should NEVER be balanced to be just as strong as infantry generally speaking.   But for me In the instance of planes where a AA had just laid multiple shots into a plane and the plane  just lines up drives straight at the AA takes it out as if swatting a mosquito and goes on about their killing spree, yeah thats a problem.  With tanks, in at least BF4 and BF1. two well placed mines would destroy a tank, now they just tickle the tank(I have not played in over a month, so it could be different now). It worked fine in BF4 and it worked fine in BF1. But they(DICE) felt compelled to change that.  So tanks just roll around like its nothing.
    The planes that could (assuming the AA buff fixed this) fly straight into AA and still bomb and get away were the "faster" planes.
    Heavy bombers were never able to do that and are very easy to destroy.

    A buff of AA against the "faster" planes that could fly straight into AA is something that is no problem at all.
    Only heavy bombers should have lots of and/or heavy bombs, faster planes should have lighter or less bombs/rockets.

    Mosquito/Stuka/Spitfire VB having a very heavy bomb/heavy rockets and still being fast and easy to turn (and easy to get away from AA) is fun to bomb with but not balanced at all.
    So a buff of AA against those planesis fine by me.

    I would prefer a buff of heavy bomber damage (more bombs, more damage for evey bomb or more damage area).
    With the poor visibility and current damage values it is too hard to hit something from up high.

    High risk/high damage should be the way to go.
  • MrCamp121
    1121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The planes that could (assuming the AA buff fixed this) fly straight into AA and still bomb and get away were the "faster" planes.
    Heavy bombers were never able to do that and are very easy to destroy.

    A buff of AA against the "faster" planes that could fly straight into AA is something that is no problem at all.
    Only heavy bombers should have lots of and/or heavy bombs, faster planes should have lighter or less bombs/rockets.

    Mosquito/Stuka/Spitfire VB having a very heavy bomb/heavy rockets and still being fast and easy to turn (and easy to get away from AA) is fun to bomb with but not balanced at all.
    So a buff of AA against those planesis fine by me.

    I would prefer a buff of heavy bomber damage (more bombs, more damage for evey bomb or more damage area).
    With the poor visibility and current damage values it is too hard to hit something from up high.

    High risk/high damage should be the way to go.

    Ilya muromets says hello. Get that trash out of battlefield games
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MrCamp121 said:
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The planes that could (assuming the AA buff fixed this) fly straight into AA and still bomb and get away were the "faster" planes.
    Heavy bombers were never able to do that and are very easy to destroy.

    A buff of AA against the "faster" planes that could fly straight into AA is something that is no problem at all.
    Only heavy bombers should have lots of and/or heavy bombs, faster planes should have lighter or less bombs/rockets.

    Mosquito/Stuka/Spitfire VB having a very heavy bomb/heavy rockets and still being fast and easy to turn (and easy to get away from AA) is fun to bomb with but not balanced at all.
    So a buff of AA against those planesis fine by me.

    I would prefer a buff of heavy bomber damage (more bombs, more damage for evey bomb or more damage area).
    With the poor visibility and current damage values it is too hard to hit something from up high.

    High risk/high damage should be the way to go.

    Ilya muromets says hello. Get that trash out of battlefield games
    The Muromets is insane easy to take down by lots of weapons. (even shot down a lot of them with the Tank Hunter kit)

    In games were I played, most Muromets could not even complete one run without be taken down.
    If you let them fly they can do lots of damage, but that is your own mistake/fault ...

    The Attack planes and fighters on the other hand could keep on bombing SAA ... without being shot down.
  • MrCamp121
    1121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The Muromets is insane easy to take down by lots of weapons. (even shot down a lot of them with the Tank Hunter kit)

    In games were I played, most Muromets could not even complete one run without be taken down.
    If you let them fly they can do lots of damage, but that is your own mistake/fault ...

    The Attack planes and fighters on the other hand could keep on bombing SAA ... without being shot down.

    Doesnt mean some skill-less noob can hit 1 button and kill 10+ people. That ability should not be in any fps game ever
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MrCamp121 said:
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The Muromets is insane easy to take down by lots of weapons. (even shot down a lot of them with the Tank Hunter kit)

    In games were I played, most Muromets could not even complete one run without be taken down.
    If you let them fly they can do lots of damage, but that is your own mistake/fault ...

    The Attack planes and fighters on the other hand could keep on bombing SAA ... without being shot down.

    Doesnt mean some skill-less noob can hit 1 button and kill 10+ people. That ability should not be in any fps game ever
    So you dislike the V1 and other rockets?
    And those you can't even counter.

    If 10 people prefer to be in the Zerg and refuse to shoot a plane down with ease, with all the risk that comes with it, then there is a big change a pilot can do 10 plus kills ...

    It keeps on being funny I barely die by vehicles when I am not in 1 myself ... it is so insane easy to not get killed by them and to destroy them ...
    Avoiding the Zerg lowers your vhicle deaths by 90% ...
  • MammiBoo
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic said:
    NEW AngrySquid270 said:
    Have the pilots considered trying:
    -Using teamwork to take out the ground threats
    -Adapting
    -Spawn as infantry/tank to take out the ground threats
    Exactly the same was said when infantry cried about planes before the patch. Was Phenominal that the flieger did 92 damage and no 2 Assualts out of a team of 32 could co-ordinate to take one plane out.
    Same goes for AA, Theres always 2 Stationary AA's on a map and sometimes an Uncap AA aswell as deployables and Vehicle AA's and still people cried about planes.
    So to use the "teamwork" argument is invalid.

    They really should have just removed the planes, they are completely dead content from this update.
    The Flieger didn't "do 92 dmg", it was able to (under optimal situations that pretty much never happened)Most shots were below 50 in dmg effectively requiring 3 FF men just waiting, with ammo, shooting, hitting and not dying while doing so - so highly unlikely and highly ineffective. The stationary AA guns were mostly a death trap, planes bombing them straight away besides being a sniper trap due to most of them being in the open in a bad way.

    In short, the amount of teamwork required to take down planes before was too much for a bunch of random people on a public server. A buff to the AA was definitely needed.

    I guess you never played BF4. Bf4 had no fixed AA;s aside base spawn auto AA, which required planes or helis to be spotted in order to work. Aside that you had ONLY ONE MAA, and the infys could go with personal lockons Stinger/Igla/AA mines or USE TEAMWORK.

    How to use teamwork?
    Well you need 3 guys working together, cause those above cant cope with a semi average ATTACK PLANE pilot that is jdaming everything with pretty much ease.

    So to take out an average pilot you need:
    1. One engi with lock on Javelin has greatest range to lock;
    2. One recon with PLD/SOFLAM;
    3. One support with ammo box/MP/APS because the pilot with jdam will bomb to death your location, and the same pilot has ECM'S flares to escape attacks+audio queues;


    Now, you say this it is fine damage was increased by 20%, it is fine range remained the same, it is fine SAA's are all over the place, it is fine FF does OHK planes atm;

    And you say another lie. A fixed AA +ONE FF user downs any good pilot in BFV. That was a fact prior to this pos.

    In case you think I am lying, please compare those 2 games. You see, numbers do not lie.
  • Callisto90
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic said:
    NEW AngrySquid270 said:
    Have the pilots considered trying:
    -Using teamwork to take out the ground threats
    -Adapting
    -Spawn as infantry/tank to take out the ground threats
    Exactly the same was said when infantry cried about planes before the patch. Was Phenominal that the flieger did 92 damage and no 2 Assualts out of a team of 32 could co-ordinate to take one plane out.
    Same goes for AA, Theres always 2 Stationary AA's on a map and sometimes an Uncap AA aswell as deployables and Vehicle AA's and still people cried about planes.
    So to use the "teamwork" argument is invalid.

    They really should have just removed the planes, they are completely dead content from this update.
    The Flieger didn't "do 92 dmg", it was able to (under optimal situations that pretty much never happened)Most shots were below 50 in dmg effectively requiring 3 FF men just waiting, with ammo, shooting, hitting and not dying while doing so - so highly unlikely and highly ineffective. The stationary AA guns were mostly a death trap, planes bombing them straight away besides being a sniper trap due to most of them being in the open in a bad way.

    In short, the amount of teamwork required to take down planes before was too much for a bunch of random people on a public server. A buff to the AA was definitely needed.

    It really was not hard to flieger a plane on your own. The issue here was the fighter planes most specifically on the Pacific Theatre farming strafe runs. So having them do a low pass made it almost impossible not to deal the 92 damage. So if you were struggling that's on you or who ever can't lead a target. Dice needs to stop pandering to the casuals and lowering the skill ceiling because "everybody deserves to win"

    This nerf on planes(or the buff on counters) was against those good enough to avoid the flieger and the AA's by not flying so low that they become an easy target (which they were). You play twisted steel and the AA can shoot into the Uncap of the other team. And im sure other maps small enough have the same issue. Like i said already dozens of counters to deal with planes... people just never chose to use them because whats teamwork?

    So now people are using rockets at range and people are still crying about planes being "OP"

    They've completely buggered air and would have been easier just to remove the planes and AA ordinance all together.


    In short, a buff or nerf should not be dictated by those who are bad at the game.
    Never had an issue taking down a pilot going off on a server.
  • MammiBoo
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Whenever a pilot talks about teamwork, it’s important to translate what he means:

    The rest of us should engage in teamwork; never the pilots themselves.

    Teamwork - seriously? You can start by suggesting pilots should not be able to switch seats. Then there would be a place for gunners who are good at cooperating with the pilot. Teamwork, right?

    At this point I think you play bf games in vain. Let me tell you what teamwork means from the view of a top 0 pilot on Ps4. I play only fighters on Cq. I am the guy that protects the entire team on Fjell getting farmed by bombers. So guys like you freely play codish games on the ground, get killed by anyone using aim assist, and now and then get bombed. When you get bombed you cry Fjell has a bad layout for infys cause you get bombed. Well that is life. The same guy like you cant go into the air and learn fighters because gets rekted in seconds. Again, you cry here because flight mechanics are bad and you cant shake off threats at your six. Half of the truth agreed the other half us that you are nit skilled enough to play fighters. Instead the same guy like you cries here oh no I dont wanna stay at an Saa the entire map cause you know it is boring. Dice says ok crybaby take those tools and nuke dem fighters.
    The second meaning of teamwork when I am on the skies is that I spotted all contested flags making dorritos for you, the same unsatisfied dude. When I have no flares the third teamwork aspect kicks in, i will rocket and kill tanks. Which for an unsatisfied guy like you, planes are still a burden. Now tell me what you did to help my fighter aside never leaving spawn?
  • cashm0n3y08
    265 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    Whenever a pilot talks about teamwork, it’s important to translate what he means:

    The rest of us should engage in teamwork; never the pilots themselves.

    Teamwork - seriously? You can start by suggesting pilots should not be able to switch seats. Then there would be a place for gunners who are good at cooperating with the pilot. Teamwork, right?
    I use teamwork in the air with fellow pilots in my platoon all the time. In fact, its some of the most fun and rewarding gameplay that I have experienced in BFV. Especially when your wingman is also running a BF109 G2, that prior to this last patch, did 52 damage on a tank if you hit both missiles. It was so fun coordinating simultaneous attacks on MAA's camping in their spawn next to their resupply. Baiting an SAA while your buddy sneaks up and takes him out while he's focused on you. Plenty of other examples of teamwork in the air, helping your buddy out when he's got a tail, dropping flares for your buddies on the ground approaching an objective, putting missiles on a tank that engaging your buddies on the ground. 

    You have a very narrow view of battlefield that's entirely based on your own perception of playing infantry. Yes, I have over 20,000 air kills, but my most used class is medic, so I have a good perception of both infantry and air. Perhaps if you actually learned to fly you might see that its not exactly the "easy mode" you make it out to be, and it's definitely not the solo lone wolf playstyle you claim it is.  You make all these claims "this is what a pilot really means" yet you don't fly yourself. 
  • Hawxxeye
    7751 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    Carbonic wrote: »
    (Quote)
    The Flieger didn't "do 92 dmg", it was able to (under optimal situations that pretty much never happened). Most shots were below 50 in dmg effectively requiring 3 FF men just waiting, with ammo, shooting, hitting and not dying while doing so - so highly unlikely and highly ineffective. The stationary AA guns were mostly a death trap, planes bombing them straight away besides being a sniper trap due to most of them being in the open in a bad way.

    In short, the amount of teamwork required to take down planes before was too much for a bunch of random people on a public server. A buff to the AA was definitely needed.

    You said in the other thread that planes should be a "fun thing to use for a short time."

    Given DICE's recent track record of utter embarrassment I'm sure by the next call of...I mean Battlefield, the vehicles will be turned into killstreaks so all the infantry only players who come here and cry everyday can be happy.

    And teamwork? Please. All it took before was one SAA and one closely placed FF to take out a plane. 2 people. It was never about "teamwork." These people just wanted some god weapon they can use to go one on one vs planes. For some reason its widely acceptable that teamwork is needed to take out tanks, but with planes, people want some devine weapon to go 1v1 with them.
    Whenever a pilot talks about teamwork, it’s important to translate what he means:

    The rest of us should engage in teamwork; never the pilots themselves.

    Teamwork - seriously? You can start by suggesting pilots should not be able to switch seats. Then there would be a place for gunners who are good at cooperating with the pilot. Teamwork, right?
    There had been however cases of  aircraft that needed teamwork to shine, I mean the helicopters. Not  so much in BFV though
  • VOLBANKER
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MammiBoo said:
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Whenever a pilot talks about teamwork, it’s important to translate what he means:

    The rest of us should engage in teamwork; never the pilots themselves.

    Teamwork - seriously? You can start by suggesting pilots should not be able to switch seats. Then there would be a place for gunners who are good at cooperating with the pilot. Teamwork, right?

    At this point I think you play bf games in vain. Let me tell you what teamwork means from the view of a top 0 pilot on Ps4. I play only fighters on Cq. I am the guy that protects the entire team on Fjell getting farmed by bombers. So guys like you freely play codish games on the ground, get killed by anyone using aim assist, and now and then get bombed. When you get bombed you cry Fjell has a bad layout for infys cause you get bombed. Well that is life. The same guy like you cant go into the air and learn fighters because gets rekted in seconds. Again, you cry here because flight mechanics are bad and you cant shake off threats at your six. Half of the truth agreed the other half us that you are nit skilled enough to play fighters. Instead the same guy like you cries here oh no I dont wanna stay at an Saa the entire map cause you know it is boring. Dice says ok crybaby take those tools and nuke dem fighters.
    The second meaning of teamwork when I am on the skies is that I spotted all contested flags making dorritos for you, the same unsatisfied dude. When I have no flares the third teamwork aspect kicks in, i will rocket and kill tanks. Which for an unsatisfied guy like you, planes are still a burden. Now tell me what you did to help my fighter aside never leaving spawn?
    Sorry mate but you got me all wrong here. I am exactly the guy who stays on SAA or FF the entire round, in fact I often announce this on team chat in the countdown before the round starts. I also sometimes use team chat to address my team’s pilots and tell them: “if you get into trouble up there, try flying over E - I’m here using FF so I’ll try to help you”
  • fragnstein
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    (Quote)
    It ONLY is a problem if players actually TRIED to take down the plane.
    As a player that plays pilot a lot I can tell you I have whole rounds not being shot at ONCE!

    And don't say that players did not try to take me down, because AA wass too weak, since I have had rounds I took down 20 planes in a round BEFORE the last insane buffs to AA.

    The ver few (limited) planes/vehicles in a game should be able to make a difference in the (outcome of a) game, when they are not countered.

    They should NEVER be balanced to be just as strong as infantry.

    Before this patch, some players did try to take down aircraft. The risk vs reward was to low, the AA was just incapable of doing it job, so few used it

    Now that it actually is rewarding to use, you absolutely will see more people using it. Its kinda like those other planes you don't use often, they aren't as rewarding/effective as the one you use the most.

    Take the vb rockets for the past few months. Many pilots took those because they were effective. Now that they are neefed to normal I bet most pilots won't use them. Why not? They still do damage. Its because the reward isn't there so you don't use them
Sign In or Register to comment.