can dice recognize how op is zh29?

hkspm123
413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
2 shot kill up to 100m , can have 6x scope , high bullet velocity , super easy to drop a person at long range , clip reload ,  theres absolutely no reason to even start using bolt action or any other gun for mid long range. its legit too easy , it just clicking and little bit leading

even bf1 didnt make such mistake for rsc as it restricted to 40m 2 shot kill and max 2.5 zoom .

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    RCS in BF1 was 2hk up to 70 m btw.
  • DingoKillr
    4123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    hkspm123 said:
    2 shot kill up to 100m , can have 6x scope , high bullet velocity , super easy to drop a person at long range , clip reload ,  theres absolutely no reason to even start using bolt action or any other gun for mid long range. its legit too easy , it just clicking and little bit leading

even bf1 didnt make such mistake for rsc as it restricted to 40m 2 shot kill and max 2.5 zoom .

And yet there is a class with a faster TTK with 3 hit kill up to 100m with no glint.
  • NuttysKunKs
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ermm it’s 2 shot kill in the body at any distance...

48 damage for a limb and 52 for body..

ZH is a killing machine and I feel dirty using it.
  • iigloo
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    hkspm123 wrote: »

Everyone can use it, so what's the problem?
  • Terminator000001
    825 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iigloo said:
    hkspm123 wrote: »

Everyone can use it, so what's the problem?
    Just because everyone can use it, it doesn´t mean, it´s balanced. AT rifles to OHK up to 100m, even if you hit the toes of the enemy. That´s even more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    948 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's clearly a good weapon but as @Hawxxeye says you don't see it that much so can't really be much of a problem. The Model 8 is my favourite SLR , the fire rate clicks with me.
  • bigiain
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm always surprised at how many people who are terrible at sniping use a bolt action rather than this. Give it a fraction of a second to drop back on target and you get a kill, players often don't have time to react due to lag either. Far more viable at mid to close range as well. I suppose a lot of wannabe snipers simply like head shots.
  • hkspm123
    413 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    Yet so few people use it over other weapons.
    Because it is not as useful as you try to make it to be.
    in fact theres a lot of guy camping with it on asia server , by its stat its pretty op

DingoKillr said:
     And yet there is a class with a faster TTK with 3 hit kill up to 100m with no glint.
    im pretty sure min btk for 100m dmr is 4 , the only dmr come close with zh at 100m is agm 42
  • Matty101yttam
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah i see it all the time, it's not so much the damage per shot either, it's the fact that bfv being bfv you don't get the 1st shot damage till they've fired their second shot.
    So on the receiving end it effectively is a 1 shot weapon...by the time you hear the shot your already dead and it's not by headshot.

If i was to change something it wouldn't be damage, rather time between shots.
  • Tip_the_Cap
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its 2 shot potential far exceeds 100m.

I won't use it, because it is so easy/meta. It's in the bin along with the STG, and 2A.
  • AngrySquid270
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In order to get 2 kills with a single mag you'd need 80% accuracy and for the targets to be within 100m, ignoring headshots obviously.

The amazing mid-range performance is offset by the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ poor multi-kill potential.
  • NuttysKunKs
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    In order to get 2 kills with a single mag you'd need 80% accuracy and for the targets to be within 100m, ignoring headshots obviously.

The amazing mid-range performance is offset by the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ poor multi-kill potential.

It’s any range 2 hit body kill..

Can carry 6 rounds with magazine. Reload after 5 and it’s quicker than the single feed.

So potential for 3 if you’re lucky/good.

It has great multi kill potential as you use range to your advantage.

Can go a round with ZH and see what my score will be. When I used it a lot before going to the RSC 3/4kdr was the norm. And that’s playing slightly aggressively.

All this talk makes me wanna use it again haha
  • Major_Pungspark
    1570 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have about same stats with that as when I play assault, and I cant aim...so yes it is probably a bit much..
  • olavafar
    2241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    First, just in case some one looks up my stats: I use this as my main recon weapon now, and have for some time. This is because it is the one I have not yet fully gold plated (and frankly I do not expect to as the assignment is too hard for me to get done by playing normally and at least now I do not have the motivation to really go for it.)

Still, if I want to play longer ranges I always bring a bolt action. Last week Output games was a typical example. Need to clear the Twisted Steel bridge to get access to the B tower? Use a bolt action! The one shot kill at head is far more usable than the two shot kill in most longer range situations. Sometimes the two shots end in what seems like one frame but it is not to be counted upon, a least not on PC in EU region. Often enough the first hit cause the target to start moving or take cover, this does not happen with BA. Also moving targets are harder to get as the time between two shots means they really need to be out in the open so one can land those two shots before they are in cover. Again, the one shot BA is much better imo.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

true but the RSC never had any magnification beyond 2x on the factory or 3x for the optic i believe. plus BF1 and BFV are two games on the exact opposite of the spectrum in design. hard to compare apples and pears
  • iigloo
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Just because everyone can use it, it doesn´t mean, it´s balanced. AT rifles to OHK up to 100m, even if you hit the toes of the enemy. That´s even more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 

But still, anyone can use it so nothing to bring up to discussion.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 22

true but the RSC never had any magnification beyond 2x on the factory or 3x for the optic i believe. plus BF1 and BFV are two games on the exact opposite of the spectrum in design. hard to compare apples and pears
    And that's because BF1 has a better feel of balancing stuff. Instead of what BFV has with "let's give everyone 3x scope and call it a day" joke.
    I'm not saying BF1 got the balancing perfectly with all abominations like SMG-0-SKILL but that's another side of the story.