battelfield 5 not worth it (my advice)

noristox
7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 21
i just dont no what is the point of removing 10&12&20 zooming scope?  so the sniper enter the field and get killled so easly isn'it? , so literally we the players ho like the snipe we go  ( love ) our selfs? it s hilarious to see  assault snipe you  with gun machine while you can't do anything,  becausse " it s more efficace" , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_-Spk-hgRE  (3:05) look at what your developer said ,  it s our right to have it not a choice for you , battlefield is a game made for everyone, if you want to play with air plans you do if you like tanks you do if you love snipe logicly you do it,  but now i bought the game so i need a refund? becausse you should announce it, i feel soo sad that i deleted Battelfield 1COD warzone  to offer space to this game , and now i need 3 or 4  days to redownload them again ,   Next time say it!! say our nonsense game do not  support snipers , so we dont buy it at first place! ( i khnow some sniper classe haters gonna show up  but that's my opinion) , peace 
Post edited by noristox on

Comments

• Man_ILoveFishing
    252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Öö wat?
  • iwashighwayman
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    noristox wrote: »
    i just dont no what is the point of removing 10&12&20 zooming scoop ?  so the sniper enter the field and get killled so easly isn'it? , so literally we the players ho like the snipe we go  ( love ) our selfs? it s hilarious to see  assault snipe you  with gun machine while you can't do anything,  becausse " it s more efficace" ,   (3:05) look at what your developer said ,  it s our right to have it not a choice for you , battlefield is a game made for everyone, if you want to play with air plans you do if you like tanks you do if you love snipe logicly you do it,  but now i bought the game so i need a refund? becausse you should announce it, i feel soo sad that i deleted Battelfield 1COD warzone  to offer space to this game , and now i need 3 or 4  days to redownload them again ,   Next time say it!! say our nonsense game do not  support snipers , so we dont buy it at first place! ( i khnow some sniper classe haters gonna show up  but that's my opinion) , peace (Image)

Hu?
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    948 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Your previous thread got locked I guess.

Is a 6x really not enough?

Get a bit closer and you can see enough.
  • iigloo
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i just dont no what is the point of removing 10&12&20 zooming scope?  so the sniper enter the field and get killled so easly isn'it? , so literally we the players ho like the snipe we go  ( love ) our selfs? it s hilarious to see  assault snipe you  with gun machine while you can't do anything,  becausse " it s more efficace" ,   (3:05) look at what your developer said ,  it s our right to have it not a choice for you , battlefield is a game made for everyone, if you want to play with air plans you do if you like tanks you do if you love snipe logicly you do it,  but now i bought the game so i need a refund? becausse you should announce it, i feel soo sad that i deleted Battelfield 1COD warzone  to offer space to this game , and now i need 3 or 4  days to redownload them again ,   Next time say it!! say our nonsense game do not  support snipers , so we dont buy it at first place! ( i khnow some sniper classe haters gonna show up  but that's my opinion) , peace (Image)

I don't see the point of having 10, 12, 20 scope in an action game unless you are a selfish camper?
  • CloneTrooperCT
    334 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 21
    You post this again. Plz read the rules, they locked your 1st post.

This BF5 is not a modern warfare. There was no 10x scope for snipers in WW2.
    I read the book called sniper in the eastern front, a German sniper his story how he became a sniper and how he survived the war. He told about the battles about the guns and scopes.
    Even the German or Soviet didnt had 10x.

Go back to Bf4
  • noristox

I read the book called sniper in the eastern front, a German sniper his story how he became a sniper and how he survived the war. He told about the battles about the guns and scopes.

Go back to Bf4
    dude they give assault 4x scope, now everyone is sniping with gun machine!!!!!, wtff you limited the snipers scope in 6  to get slaught ?, are they stupid or what , and yes it s battelfield ( FIELD) a biig map so everyone do what he like to do , if you want tanks you take it you want a large snipe you do it; a tleast they should tell us before we by there stupid game
  • CloneTrooperCT
    334 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    dude they give assault 4x scope, now everyone is sniping with gun machine!!!!!, wtff you limited the snipers scope in 6  to get slaught ?, are they stupid or what , and yes it s battelfield ( FIELD) a biig map so everyone do what he like to do , if you want tanks you take it you want a large snipe you do it; a tleast they should tell us before we by there stupid game

Assaults got 3x.
  • TFBisquit
    2221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey op, I never liked sniping in a game where you run for objectives. I much more prefer separate modes created for sniping solely, and I might even join in on that too.
    But I recall debates about this game and reducing the sniping meta, since the majority don't like the way it's implemented in previous editions.
    It's a game after all, not a simulator.
    Recon got some buffs over time and there are still plenty playing the role, on PC.
    So it would help if you stated on which platform you're playing.
  • The_BERG_366
    2666 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    noristox said:

Go back to Bf4
    this game has been out for 1.5 years now. if the scopes are so important to you than just look up what kind of scopes are provided (google is your friend), instead of interpreting something into a super general statement of a dice dev from almost years ago. 
  • Tullzter
    1257 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    definitely need a 65x scope so that i can snipe out those loose hair strands on players...hair hygiene is highly important to me and i demande reparations
  • CPU_UK
    1071 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LOL, what a thing to complain about.
  • noristox
    CPU_UK said:
    because you r not a sniper bro, i just started 3 days ago levl 11 and i salught everyone with headshotes already , i didnt say that 6x is not enough but sometime for fun i want to large snipe 12x and plus , and it s my right to have it cause battelfield it s a game for everyone
  • noristox
    Tullzter said:
    definitely need a 65x scope so that i can snipe out those loose hair strands on players...hair hygiene is highly important to me and i demande reparations
     you are just making for yourself a a joke, bro i didnt say i want a 100x sco pe just 12x enough for large snipe (no everyone could do it just us the talented ones) , i also hate medicine becausse i snipe then they come to revive so they should remove them, but no: i dont work with that logic i dont care even if i hate them ther is no reason to remove from them the ability of revive and just keep it in heal
  • TFBisquit
    2221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    noristox said:
    CPU_UK said:
    because you r not a sniper bro, i just started 3 days ago levl 11 and i salught everyone with headshotes already , i didnt say that 6x is not enough but sometime for fun i want to large snipe 12x and plus , and it s my right to have it cause battelfield it s a game for everyone

noristox said:
    CPU_UK said:

It's not your right, to put it in your own words. The developers decide what comes in and what not.
    Besides that, higher magnification is more common in modern shooters.
  • NoobLosers
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice/EA are not worth it. Push out the same crappy/buggy stuff and then insult us. Would be nice to see them go out of business.
  • Tullzter
    1257 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    noristox said:
    Tullzter said:
     you are just making for yourself a a joke, bro i didnt say i want a 100x sco pe just 12x enough for large snipe (no everyone could do it just us the talented ones) , i also hate medicine becausse i snipe then they come to revive so they should remove them, but no: i dont work with that logic i dont care even if i hate them ther is no reason to remove from them the ability of revive and just keep it in heal
    i'm joking bro, lighten up, 12x scope would be too much in my opinion but whatever
  • StarscreamUK
    7495 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    making multiple threads of the same title and topic is spamming and only results in 

This discussion has been closed.