Add final updates

Tonyculik2002197
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Please could you add a mega update to Battlefield V, which would include the Battle of D-DAY, the Battle of Stalingrad and the Downfall and add some guns for example panzerschreck etc. and add for americans uniform USMC frong skin.

Comments

• Nutcrusherr
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    :D:D:D
  • KMAsterisk
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah Dice, I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday... that'd be great...
  • Magikf1ngers
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not that this will ever happen, but the fact is, they've made the D-Day map before and it was an epic fail.  It's so one sided it just wasn't fun for anyone.  
  • MintySSD
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please could you add a mega update to Battlefield V, which would include the Battle of D-DAY, the Battle of Stalingrad and the Downfall and add some guns for example panzerschreck etc. and add for americans uniform USMC frong skin.
    hahahahaha
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • ElliotLH
    9593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It'd be lovely but chances appear to be slim-to-none for all of that.
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    we have more chances of getting Half Life 3 than the eastern front
  • CT1924
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

LOL who's gonna do that? Dice? EA? Maybe a gaming company that actually has live service?
    I know Dice is legally in the clear, but... you can legally drop-kick a mouse if it's in your house. It's legal, but not right.
    I will say that if 64 player Provence is coming, it could be Arras on steroids, and that would be nice.
  • Magikf1ngers
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter said:
    I'd rather have Half-Life 3.

• xKusagamix
    1191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Tullzter said:

I'd rather have Titanfall 3 though.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Noodlesocks
    3651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not that this will ever happen, but the fact is, they've made the D-Day map before and it was an epic fail.  It's so one sided it just wasn't fun for anyone.  

The solution would be to make a D-Day map that is the opposite of that.
  • Magikf1ngers
    Tullzter said:

I'd rather have Titanfall 3 though.
    Well, yes, but Respawn isn't what it was anymore, and Vince doesn't give a crap about the Titanfall fan base in lieu of Apex Legends. 
  • Magikf1ngers

The solution would be to make a D-Day map that is the opposite of that.
    It was a very, very one-sided battle, despite the fact that the Allies won.  It's a battle that's ridiculously boring to play - kind of like the old Metro 24/7 servers.  It's just a grind.  

The ONLY way I could see it being a decently playable battle would be if they made it a Grand Operations, and even then, the initial beach landing would still be awful to play, even if the Allies survived. Then they'd still have to fight through the bunkers / trenches into the French countryside.  

• GRAW2ROBZ