How come EA doesn't ban cheaters

panzerkampfwag0n
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 2020
There's someone who plays every night named safespacexxxxxxx  (racist name x part) who cheats also.  Lats night he was running around invisible and killing everyone.  What does it take to get someone banned?  He's ruining the games every time he joins and he plays every night spamming the same racist crap about the average iq of different ethnicities while cheating.

Also where can I post a video of this guy cheating so that I can get him banned? he was doing it again tonight and cleared out the server. He ruins everyone's game every night.

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    1344 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2020
    You can upload the video to YouTube and then open a case to EA Support and link the video there. Doesn't really matter though because EA conducts its own investigations to determine if a player is breaking the ToS (by cheating or otherwise). 

And kerp in mind that all of this is assuming EA even cares enough to look at the report nevermind reviewing it. 

Here's a tip, play on community servers and not [DICE] Official servers. From 2017 to now, the number of cheaters I have encountered can be counted on one hand and that's not an exaggeration.

Funny how a few admins on a community server at home on their PC can enforce EA's own no cheating policy better than EA, a multi-billion dollar corporation equipped with industry leading tools, can. 
  • NoHack9F
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sending a video in every matches? There are tons of cheaters using 100% Aimbots! the anti-cheat shall worked or give us a votekick. If it not worked, DICE should send or hire a person that watch our game 24 hours and kicked all the cheaters. This game so broken, evey matches have cheaters inside.
  • disposalist
    8984 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    InB4Lock.

They don't care now, if they ever did. I used to upload YT vids of cheaters, but they stopped getting viewed a *long* time ago.

They appear to utterly rely on the automatic system and so blatant cheaters who've gamed that system just cheat with no repercussion while DICE/EA claim they are still stopping cheats.

Multi-millions in profits are more important than hiring a few people to check on cheating to keep your customers happy.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1667 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Because the anti-cheat is turned off basically, both from a human monitoring perspective, and the proprietary obfuscation / encryption effort added to the client mid-way through the games life cycle which have now been completely bypassed.

Until gaming has an industry wide policy of deanonymizing the relationship between the gamer and the service provider, cheating will always be cat and mouse with people continually making new accounts with no accountable identify and cheating again, and after the support is finished and cheats no longer get detected, the cheats flourish.
  • SirBobdk
    5329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2020
    From active servers (0-5) I would guess there's only around 5K-8K online on PC at any time. If they start banning cheaters this number of players and servers would decrease and I dont think EA/dice want that. The player base is all ready at the lowest in many years. But its to late, this should have been solved 1,5 year ago. 
  • EA_Rtas
    536 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    There's nothing that we will be able to do here on the forums for you, your best bet is to file a report here which will then be investigated and actioned accordingly. 

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread off now as we're not able to assist any further here on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.