FIX THE CHEATING

DeadstickTTV
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Sick of it... Fix it... Done with it... Stop closing the thread because you're tired of us complaining about it. The reporting system is ignored/overlooked. Don't waste your time referring me to some link that you copy and paste cause it does not work. The old man who lives alone in your anti-cheat reporting center might be dead, should probably check on him or something because he isn't responding. You should have another stat we can view and name it, "Time Spent Reporting Cheaters" because I'd be in the top 20. Ya think I'm excited to dump 60.00 into your next release? Uhhh "NO!" - "Fair Fight" does not exist.

You spend so much time building these beautiful maps, characters, weapons, vehicles, etc.. You have one of the best, if not the best fps engines in the industry but you cant figure out how to stop cheaters. Its AMAZING to me how this isn't priority.

Comments

• Oxize
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 4
    Good point for their next title. I play since 2002, but after BF5 i serious have my doubts for the next title. Fairfight doesnt work, period. Need to be fixed. Period. 
  • talhaONE
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It isnt a priority because Bf5 is not a pc only game.

Btw thread closing in 3... 2... 1...
  • Lancelot_du_Lac
    226 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

A quick scan of EA patents (source: https://companyprofiles.justia.com/company/electronic-arts) reveal the following:

Secure anti-cheat system

Granted Oct 1, 2019

An anti-cheat system may be accessed over a network and stored directly into volatile memory of a user computing system. In some embodiments, this anti-cheat system may scan, or access portions of, the volatile memory of the user computing system to detect whether cheat software or other unauthorized software that may interact with a game application is detected on the user computing system. The accessed portions of the volatile memory may be compared with one or more signatures that are associated with the execution of cheat software on a computing system. The anti-cheat system may be prevented from being stored within non-volatile memory, thereby preventing malicious users from modifying the anti-cheat system.

Obviously too late for BFV...
  • VOLBANKER
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 5
    I have never seen so many cheaters online as after this update. It's insane.
    Post edited by VOLBANKER on
  • research-kitchen
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Might as well find another game I doubt they care they already have your money anyways.  
  • GenCuster
    196 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    First rule of Fight Club
    -Don’t talk about Fight Club
    First rule of EA
    -Don’t talk about cheat
    post closed in 4...3...2...1

• bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    VOLBANKER said:
    I have never seen so many cheaters online as after this update. It's insane.
    First match on the Libya map, ran into 3 hackers on one team.
  • iigloo
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Another cheat thread...
  • Oxize
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 5
    We need to manual report this through origin, but my experience is that its way to slow. Fairfight get bypassed by these cheats since the new frostbite. I reported manny hackers for several time in a week, and 4-5 weeks later he is still there. This is not working DICE. Just accept it. 

If we talk about it, we get censored or the topic get closed by moderators. We dont live in communism right??? I would like to see an Dialogue between us and DICE (not the moderators) how we can solve this., instead keep things quiet. Maybe @Partwelsh can answer this.
  • StarscreamUK
    7537 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    There was a thread on this. It was locked. The instructions are clear. This too is locked. Don't recreate it.
This discussion has been closed.