I like how even doing weekly missions it doesn't add up so you can purchase anything with Boins.

ProAssassin2003
3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Next week is company Coin. You think that is a coincidence? Lol. What a joke.

Comments

• A_al_K_pacino_A
    1092 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've bought things with boins without spending real money. I went for that outfit that looks like someone is wearing curtains on their face. 
  • iigloo
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Next week is company Coin. You think that is a coincidence? Lol. What a joke.

So what's topic? What do you want with this thread?
  • dariarty
    164 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think I get what he means.

How long have they been doing the 'Boins' as a weekly reward? 

If it's 7-8 weeks then that's great, they've allowed the player base enough to buy a skin as a reward for keeping servers of this failing game active. Which to be honest is a pretty good idea.

If it's less then it's to get their community half way towards buying a skin, pulling the 'Boins' as a reward so the players will be tempted to buy one of those packs to get the rest of the way there. Which to be honest is actually fairly scummy. 
  • fragnstein
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When they first starting selling items for boins only, players were upset that there were items that you had to get with real money. Now they are offering boins for playing the game and players are complaining they are getting boins. I have 12-1300 boins myself
  • CPU_UK
    1098 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How many BOINS do I need to get a life?
  • Matty101yttam
    1466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They're wringing out the very last drops of money for this game before it gets thrown on the heap.
    Not that it matters much, even if i had all the boins in the world i'd doubt i'd buy a skin.
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is enough earned boins for an elite character. So I suppose it's their way of giving a present and let us have a taste of those player models.
    In the end it's +-+ , we get a free elite character, and maybe some will want to buy more after playing with it.
    Not that I'm interested in the elite characters. I find it more fun to dress my soldiers to my personal taste.
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait to see what you'll complain about tomorrow! Or do you only work weekdays?
  • AuldGadgie
    68 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They're wringing out the very last drops of money for this game before it gets thrown on the heap.
    Not that it matters much, even if i had all the boins in the world i'd doubt i'd buy a skin.
          So true.