BUFF the AT rifles

CloneTrooperCT
408 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
the anti tank rifles in the Scout class are tooo weak against infantry over 100 m.
Its a 20 mm bullet? Come on, an infantry should be 100% killed between 0 and 150 m.
Give it a BUFF

Comments

• emerson1975
    599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    the anti tank rifles in the Scout class are tooo weak against infantry over 100 m.
    Its a 20 mm bullet? Come on, an infantry should be 100% killed between 0 and 150 m.
    Give it a BUFF

You would do more damage shouting at them!
    All explosives are pretty pathetic to be fair
  • ElliotLH
    9594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Orrrr,  You could use them for their purpose?

Bolt action rifles = Infantry
    Anti-TANK rifles = Tanks/vehicles.

the rate of fire on the AT rifles is useless against infantry anyways,  By the time you get a shot off and pop the next round into the chamber,  You're either dead or at the very least people are going to be looking in your general direction.

Looking at it from a purely selfish point of view, at least I'd be willing to complete that assignment for kills over 100m if the 1HK range was buffed. Although I'd prefer an overhaul of this type of frustrating assignments more than a buff to AT rifles be honest. Probably more chance of a buff at this point though 😆
  • KMAsterisk
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Or you could land a headshot at any range.
  • Hawxxeye
    7778 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 25
    They do not need to be even stronger vs soldiers.
    Armored vehicles however...
    That over 100m kills assignment is garbage though.
    I did it but it was painful cause it is hard to find people daft enough to stay exposed for an AT rifle to headshot them at 100+ m

• ElliotLH
    9594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    They do not need to be even stronger vs soldiers..Armored vehicles however...That over 100m kills assignment is garbage though.I did it but it was painful cause it is hard to find people daft enough to stay exposed for an AT rifle to headshot them at 100+ m

Same. Did it for the Boys but can't bring myself to do the other one. On the plus side it's mostly just fomo so not a huge deal.
  • talhaONE
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 25
    They need to have more muzzle velocity or more damage to tanks.
  • Terminator000001
    1002 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

the rate of fire on the AT rifles is useless against infantry anyways,  By the time you get a shot off and pop the next round into the chamber,  You're either dead or at the very least people are going to be looking in your general direction.

The irony is, AMRs became more and more useless against tanks, because their armor went thicker. 🦆
    At best, they were only useful to kill the tracks or disable the turret, if it's a lucky shot.

AMRs shouldn't have been in the game to begin with. But that's the result to bring stuff into the game for the sake to have it, without proper thinking how to balance that.
  • Noodlesocks
    3655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All I want for them is their hipfire accuracy to be tightened so it can reliably hit a tank  right in front of you while stationary without having to 'set up'. Let them be a little more mobile without allowing them to become a rail gun against infantry.

Either that or make them a secondary gadget instead of a primary weapon.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1492 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Give it a BUFF

you want more DMG beyond 100m? here is a hint aim for the head next time :)
  • CloneTrooperCT
    408 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    (Quote)

Looking at it from a purely selfish point of view, at least I'd be willing to complete that assignment for kills over 100m if the 1HK range was buffed. Although I'd prefer an overhaul of this type of frustrating assignments more than a buff to AT rifles be honest. Probably more chance of a buff at this point though 😆

Excatly
  • CT1924
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

Panzerbusche is a lot of fun. Use irons and spotting scope. I've killed a couple full hp tanks. Not great on the kd, but can pin enemy tanks.
  • ZephyX33
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I stopped playing because of this care bear nerfing of guns. The TTK as a whole is laughable in battlefield now. And this doesnt surprise me at all.

If you want to balance long range rifles add more scope sway (requiring longer breath holds to stay on target)... Stop nerfing damage of guns!
  • Tip_the_Cap
    420 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 25
    I've been here since launch and am a Recon main, and I must say that OP you are totally ridiculous. Really sounds like a noob, has to be a noob to say something this silly.

Learn to hit headshots OP.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1783 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 25
    Had no issue using it. 100m 1hko is enough. Then again I have absolutely no reason to engage someone over 100-150 with a bolt action since long range sniping is borderline boring and useless especially prone.
  • Hawxxeye
    7778 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Had no issue using it. 100m 1hko is enough. Then again I have absolutely no reason to engage someone over 100-150 with a bolt action since long range sniping is borderline boring and useless especially prone.
    Prone is basically a free headshot against someone experienced.
    This is also why MMGs are bad
  • Magikf1ngers
    253 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Personally - I think that most of the sniper rifles need to be completely removed from the game.  I'm tired of having matches like the one I played earlier on one of the new maps - (It's 00:29 and I've been up since 0400 today and my brain is a little mushy, so I'm not remembering the name of it) where it's breakthrough, and the one side has all the high ground, the 6 pounders, stationary MMG, etc - and the other side spawns in, basically, a big open field where they can be sniped by anyone who is barely competent with a sniper rifle.  

IMHO - Scout class needs to be completely redefined as a SCOUT class, instead of a SNIPER.  Scouts move fast, carry light gear, work in silence and scout ahead to alert the rest of the troops what's ahead of them.  They don't cower in spawn behind a sniper rifle.  

They don't need another OP sniper rifle that shoots 20mm explosive rounds beyond 100-150 yards taking off heads.  That's asinine.
  • Hawxxeye
    DICE wrecked those guns with the patch that make them no longer can destroy building. It was fun blasting off those roof campers.
    Yeah, Anti material rifles being anti material.
  • CloneTrooperCT
    Than they should change the assignments get 20 kills over 100m. Its so F.... hard. An infantry get 80 damage? Why