Community Games & Team Balance... when?

CT1924
1266 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
This was mentioned as coming a while back, are there any details as to when? Community games can keep engagement, especially if the admin can:
Edit damage models
Edit available items/loadouts
Edit available cosmetics
Edit HUD availability
Enable/disable 3p
Adjust the number of vehicles
Edit who controls starting flags
Move players between teams

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14177 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited June 28
    Soon,  @Braddock512 posted about this recently in another thread.

The server doesn't shutdown after so many rounds. It just goes back to the original rotation and starts over - as long as folks are on it.
    And the team that is focused on Community Games are working on mutators like bullet damage, ticket count, timers, class/weapon restrictions, etc. Once we have a timeframe on when they will roll out that update, we'll be sharing those details with y'all.

-Braddock512

• CT1924
    Soon,  @Braddock512 posted about this recently in another thread.
    (Quote)

Thanks! Somehow missed that. But csn't wait.
    VOLBANKER wrote: »
    Soon (TM) :smiley:

Beat me too it. I guess you were SoonerTm. Also one of the best tank skins.
  • CT1924
    Y'all know I don't use the S word. 

;)

-Braddock512

Still the best tank skin. :)
  • Monktuodi
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Couldn't wait any more. I'm waiting the 24x7 Underground only community servers. In BF4 the remaining severs are the private servers for LOCKER only/ Shanghai Only/ Metro Only.
  • Hawxxeye
    7480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would host a 24x7 Al Sudan CQ server to provide a good place for leveling the US planes
  • rainkloud
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Obligatory, please include the option to start a round with as little as one person so that you can spawn in vehicles, practice and test damage/upgrade effects.
  • CrashCA
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SOON™, at 20 months in, are you kidding ?
  • Hawxxeye
    7480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 1
    CrashCA said:
    They are thinking of saving it for the second anniversary, kappa.
  • CT1924
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    (Quote)
    They are thinking of saving it for the second anniversary, kappa.

That's a bit of a long wait. I was figuring early August.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14177 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    CrashCA said:
    Considering development started what.. halfway / 3 quarters into its life cycle I'd say they've made decent progress.
  • Ti11iesandBeer
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited July 1
    I could care less what thy do with community games at this point. What I do know is if the next BF does not have a proper BF4 type RSP at launch !!
    I will be skipping it. 
  • Hawxxeye
    edited July 2
    CrashCA said:
    Considering development started what.. halfway / 3 quarters into its life cycle I'd say they've made decent progress.
    Did they not have an already ready template for that system from BF1?
    Why do they have to reinvent the wheel again.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    CrashCA said:
    Did they not have an already ready template for that system from BF1?
    Why do they have to reinvent the wheel again.
    Because Dice is being Dice?