fighter planes are too easy whenwill you make them require skill to use?

Inferno91x
55 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
dogfighting is just all about who can hold a loop the longest in this game, on full acceleration.

BORING

Add speed control.

Comments

• SirBobdk
    5237 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The mechanichs are the worse in the series. Boring is the right word.
  • Hawxxeye
    7504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 23
    actually there is a bit more depth than that even at this state.
    If you dogfight someone who is experienced with actual dog-fighting moves, they can do some extra things that look almost magic.
    Still I agree that there should had been speed control so I will have an easier time getting the lowest common denominator off my tail.
  • Man_ILoveFishing
    306 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 23
    Oh my, in bf3 or 4 you could do infinity loops. Just following a plane in a loop is not enough, i bet that's how it goes, you barely see enemy planes tail on screen and follow him to get tired or do a mistake. If you don't know how to break a loop, then its not easy for you. 
  • cashm0n3y08
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dogfighting is just all about who can hold a loop the longest in this game, on full acceleration.

BORING

Add speed control.
    There is speed control. Also, if you're behind someone that just loops in circles over and over, just fly straight up in the air, look behind you and you'll notice that pilot is still "looping", then come back down on top of him with all of that kinetic energy and send him back to the spawn screen. Altitude wins dogfights, even if he pulls out of the "loop" you will be able to use gravity to your advantage and out turn them.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Try dog fighting on BF3 of BF4. BF5 has the worst air mechanics. Not worth dog fighting on BF5.