Anti Air right now at is broken and way too op, and i am an infantry main

Comments

• NightBat7
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 29
    I uninstalled this game a week ago already and not planning to install it again. AA buff was the main reason for me to uninstall it. There is no point in flying anymore so why should I bother playing it? This game is nothing but a few cod players running around as assault with their gold weapon skins and playing tryhard. No love for vehicles anymore. They seem to hate all vehicles because they are simply not used to playing with vehicles. As you can see above where some people never tried to play with a plane is crying about pilots and such.
    Post edited by NightBat7 on
  • TronaldDump45
    243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NightBat7 wrote: »
    I uninstalled this game a week ago already and not planning to install it again. AA buff was the main reason for me to uninstall it. There is no point in flying anymore so why should I bother playing it? This game is nothing but a few cod players running around as assault with their gold weapon skins and playing tryhard. No love for vehicles anymore. They seem to hate all vehicles because they are simply not used to playing with vehicles. As you can see above where some people never tried to play in a vehicle is crying about pilots and such. This game is a failure. 

I am sorry for you, why you dont want to fly anymore? What type of killstreak are you used to? I mean, i dunno .... planes are still.... omg farming machines!!! Lol.... your kd droped from 77to 76? Do you feel the need to always top the charts? I dont understand why so much deception about the re balance of a CLEARLY OP VEHICULE and broken mechanics over used by most pilots to top the charts!
  • spychodelics
    391 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 29
    I uninstalled this game a week ago already and not planning to install it again. AA buff was the main reason for me to uninstall it. There is no point in flying anymore so why should I bother playing it? This game is nothing but a few cod players running around as assault with their gold weapon skins and playing tryhard. No love for vehicles anymore. They seem to hate all vehicles because they are simply not used to playing with vehicles. As you can see above where some people never tried to play in a vehicle is crying about pilots and such. This game is a failure. 

I am sorry for you, why you dont want to fly anymore? What type of killstreak are you used to? I mean, i dunno .... planes are still.... omg farming machines!!! Lol.... your kd droped from 77to 76? Do you feel the need to always top the charts? I dont understand why so much deception about the re balance of a CLEARLY OP VEHICULE and broken mechanics over used by most pilots to top the charts!
    He did 634 kills in 19h of playtime in an airplane, while you did 5 kills in around 35 mins in an Airplane. Clearly Airplanes are OP. 
  • NightBat7
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 29
    TronaldDump45 I never scored that much in a round with a plane before lol. I'm a casual pilot not a tryhard one. But think about this, you are playing with a Stuka and going for a dive bombing or strafe run and when you get close to the enemy, you get shot at by an AA. Suddenly you will lose all your control of the plane and you will not be able to escape that. Stuka is for dive bombing, not for climbing up to the skybox and bombing the targets from above. You need to get close to your enemy. Also I should add this. I never ruined anyones game with planes before. When I get destroyed, I'm not going to pick a plane again. I will stick to infantry. :D - I also apologize if I was being harsh but I just wanted to tell you guys about my frustration. I don't want trouble with anyone. I don't want to be mean to anyone. 
  • cashm0n3y08
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone else think the "Plane Balance" discussion now qualifies for a megathread? I mean there's 2 to 3 threads on this discussion up on the front page at all times going back months. 
  • Terminator000001
    982 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone else think the "Plane Balance" discussion now qualifies for a megathread? I mean there's 2 to 3 threads on this discussion up on the front page at all times going back months. 

Instead of a mega thread, I'd like to see some action from Dice. 🦆
  • cashm0n3y08
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to see some action from Dice. 🦆
    Man if that ain't the truth, that should be the motto for this title. 
  • TronaldDump45
    243 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    He did 634 kills in 19h of playtime in an airplane, while you did 5 kills in around 35 mins in an Airplane. Clearly Airplanes are OP. 

Your kind of reasoning is clearly classic of the interwebs!!! And lol.... looking at stat pages!!! Omfg..... wow!! Here comes the interwebs heroes!! Sorry man.... i feel sorry for people like you!!
  • TronaldDump45
    edited June 29
    @TronaldDump45 I never scored that much in a round with a plane before lol. I'm a casual pilot not a tryhard one. But think about this, you are playing with a Stuka and going for a dive bombing or strafe run and when you get close to the enemy, you get shot at by an AA. Suddenly you will lose all your control of the plane and you will not be able to escape that. Stuka is for dive bombing, not for climbing up to the skybox and bombing the targets from above. You need to get close to your enemy. Also I should add this. I never ruined anyones game with planes before. When I get destroyed, I'm not going to pick a plane again. I will stick to infantry. :D - I also apologize if I was being harsh but I just wanted to tell you guys about my frustration. I don't want trouble with anyone. I don't want to be mean to anyone. 

No worries!! Nothing personal here! And i am not english, so i may sound weird or hostile i dunno!! I try my best at english!!

Stuka irl were not bombing on the front where they were at risk!! They shinned more in the perspective of surprise attacks on defenseless positions!! They were used more for blitzkreig than anything else!! But yeah... the trap when u play AA isto let the plane come close before attacking it!! Because the guys really goid at flyin attack from distance... so ...let them feel safe and come closer and then....BAM!!! AA IS OP!!! bla bla bla.....
  • DukeSan27
    1297 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The community update patch in coming only later in the year. So unless there is a bug fix patch, things are not going to change anytime soon.
  • DerDoktorMabuse
    255 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just want to remember the people that the rocket usage did not startet with the latest patch but already, at least on the pacific battlefield, with the bomb delay nerf. Yes the same rockets that are used now to combat OP AA range, could do the same before. Thats the thing, at least what ive noticed as an dediacated AA gunner at that time. It was just unnoticed as pilots used them general from shorter ranges as the range of AA was shorter... so they could afford to wait longer for a more accurate (easier) shot. Less people where using the FF too... still talking about the pacific battlefield... the situation on vanilla maps was another as bombs still seemed to be the better option at this time... so i would say that with these rockets, no existent MAA, and SAA with clearly waaaaaayyyyyy shorter range pacific planes with rcokets where OP as it must have been laughing easy to counter AA... and again less people used FF and it wasnt that powerful so that low altitude attacks where wayyyyyyy less dangerous... still people instisted and used rude words to hurt the feelings of the people that said, that something is not right with balance...
  • spychodelics
    391 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

Your kind of reasoning is clearly classic of the interwebs!!! And lol.... looking at stat pages!!! Omfg..... wow!! Here comes the interwebs heroes!! Sorry man.... i feel sorry for people like you!!
    Sorry, for me this was the only viable response to your assumption that NightBat7 had a k/d of 76 in his OP plane, and was crying because he got shot down more often. Why didnt you bother to look up his stats before assuming the worst? 
  • DingoKillr
    4254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Sorry, for me this was the only viable response to your assumption that NightBat7 had a k/d of 76 in his OP plane, and was crying because he got shot down more often. Why didnt you bother to look up his stats before assuming the worst? 

Maybe you need to stop looking at players stats and judge people comments on what they write.

Example players write FF 1HK is OP and should be nerfed but then say Bazooka 1HK is OK. Asked why because it comes out of nowhere(just like bazookas). Tanks are not 1HK(neither are bombers). It should take teamwork while asking to boost spot to work solo.

But somehow you think his 18 years in BF and his hours in planes counts more. Go figure, maybe you need to look at what you are actually supporting.

• spychodelics
    (Quote)

Maybe you need to stop looking at players stats and judge people comments on what they write.

Example players write FF 1HK is OP and should be nerfed but then say Bazooka 1HK is OK. Asked why because it comes out of nowhere(just like bazookas). Tanks are not 1HK(neither are bombers). It should take teamwork while asking to boost spot to work solo.

But somehow you think his 18 years in BF and his hours in planes counts more. Go figure, maybe you need to look at what you are actually supporting.

When i judge his and your comments by what you both write, i only see pure hate against planes. With this "base" you clearly have no vialable input to a discussion of air-ground, ground-air. While most of the other in this and the other topics try to find some common points. 
  • Frindly-Fire-4
    246 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DingoKillr wrote: »
    (Quote)

You got a problem in understanding or you just dont want to understand , the bazoka is a one projectile you need to aim and hit the target to kill with it, fliger is a multi spreaded projectiles that cover a larger area and it detonate when it reach near the plane you dont need even to hit the plane to kill it .
  • Celsi_GER
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 30
    I also have difficulties to stay nice and polite in the various "Nerf the AA" threads.
    But my "hate" isn't against planes or pilots in general.
    It's against how some people argue here. It clearly shows "hate" against all AA and also the weird attitude that planes deserve a kind of special protection just because they are not as easy to learn as a tank or the Fliegerfaust.
    While planes are described as sooo difficult to master, the Fliegerfaust is devalued as "easy, commonly making OHK" which is just not true. It's not easy to hit a fast, highly manoeuvrable and shooting/bombing target above you while you are vulnerable from enemy ground troops at the same time.
    Silly videos showing rare situations or standard situations (plane flying a straight line in low altitude is shot down, what a surprise) are posted and designated as "proof" for highly exaggerated statements.
    Goal:
    Enticing EA/Dice to nerf AA into the ground again.

This is causing the frequent escalations in those threads, the exaggerations, the desinformation, the use of double standards and the unwillingness to find common points. They just repeat their mantra again and again, dismissing every other opinion.
    This is what causes the "hate" you mention, not the planes.
    I would miss the planes if they were removed from the game, they are an important part of BF.
    But they do not deserve any special treatment as some seem to think.

• Frindly-Fire-4
    246 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    I also have difficulties to stay nice and polite in the various "Nerf the AA" threads.
    It's against how some people argue here. It clearly shows "hate" against all AA and also the weird attitude that planes deserve a kind of special protection just because they are not as easy to learn as a tank or the Fliegerfaust.
    While planes are described as sooo difficult to master, the Fliegerfaust is devalued as "easy, commonly making OHK" which is just not true. It's not easy to hit a fast, highly manoeuvrable and shooting/bombing target above you while you are vulnerable from enemy ground troops at the same time.
    Silly videos showing rare situations or standard situations (plane flying a straight line in low altitude is shot down, what a surprise) are posted and designated as "proof" for highly exaggerated statements.
    Goal:

This is causing the frequent escalations in those threads, the exaggerations, the desinformation, the use of double standards and the unwillingness to find common points. They just repeat their mantra agsin and again, dismissing every deviant option.
    This is what cause the "hate" you mention, not the planes.
    I would miss the planes if they were removed from the game, they are an important part of BF.
    But they do not deserve any special treatment.

Dice has the data and they know it's not rare.
  • Celsi_GER
    713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER wrote: »
    Goal:

This is causing the frequent escalations in those threads, the exaggerations, the desinformation, the use of double standards and the unwillingness to find common points. They just repeat their mantra agsin and again, dismissing every deviant option.
    This is what cause the "hate" you mention, not the planes.
    But they do not deserve any special treatment.

Dice has the data and they know it's not rare.

Which proves my point, thank you.
  • DingoKillr
    4254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    When i judge his and your comments by what you both write, i only see pure hate against planes. With this "base" you clearly have no vialable input to a discussion of air-ground, ground-air. While most of the other in this and the other topics try to find some common points. 

This is what I was taking about. You don't give a rats about what others think. It is your fun and that is it.

It is absolutely hilarious how such bias player like you keep insisting I have a vendetta.
  • spychodelics
    edited June 30
    Up until this point none of your statements had any real contribution to topic. Execpt "Hell no, leave it as it is, its just fine as it is right now".
    So there is nothing to argue further. 
    See you on the battlefield. Watch out in the skies when you see me on the scoreboard. And hope that i am on your team.
This discussion has been closed.